Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Last edited by GMdawg; 01/13/24 01:16 PM.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
2 members like this: EveDawg, OldColdDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
I saw that. I'm not sure how much it helps to speak the truth to deaf ears. But I thought he made some very good points they should listen to.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
It would be a positive step forward if MAGA GOPers were serious about attacking the issue of Fentanyl and other drugs that make it across our southern border and kill Americans, young and old.

Lets be honest, MAGA GOPERS have nothing to run on...no accomplishments that MAGA representatives and senators can claim as an issue of accomplishment for their own supporters...UNLESS they create an issue by blocking any effort to address the issues, such as fentanyl, in this case.

When will some of you get it..?

...the MAGA GOPERS don't give a freaking damn if your sons or daughters die from a fentanyl overdose as long as they can..."CON YOU"...

...as long as your MAGA GOP representative or senator can convince their stupid MAGA voters that it's all Bidens fault.

How about some serious advice...as a parent, DON'T BE "A FREAKING HYPOCRITE".

If you are doing some weed, or getting drunk on alcohol or you are trying to hide your own "PROBLEM"...trying to cover up "YOUR OWN PERSONAL HARD DRUG HABIT"...your sons and daughters already know that you are "A LIAR"... and that you approach the issue of..."DRUG USE"... from the position of..."A HYPOCRITE"..!

It is time for parents to face reality and accept the seed you planted...

...as a parent, you set the standard within your own family and if you do drugs, marijuana, alcohol "OR FENTANYL", don't try to play this game that it is..."SOMEONE ELSES FAULT" if your loved one dies from a drug overdose of FENTANYL or some other dangerous drug.

Again, you set the example that your family will follow.

YOUR RESPONSABILTY AS A PARENT IS..."NEVER ENDING"... and if you are not prepared to accept "THAT RESPONSIBILITY"...don't have kids.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Legend
Legend
P
First maybe they need to focus on the truth of how it's getting into the country rather than to make up a fantasy that most of it is coming through in Paco's backpack. But they seem to prefer fear tactics over reality.....

Fentanyl seizures rise at U.S.-Mexico border — here's why

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fentanyl-seizures-rise-u-s-mexico-border-heres-why/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Come now, you don’t expect these guys to believe obvious left wing propaganda? Lol

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
First maybe they need to focus on the truth of how it's getting into the country rather than to make up a fantasy that most of it is coming through in Paco's backpack. But they seem to prefer fear tactics over reality.....

Fentanyl seizures rise at U.S.-Mexico border — here's why

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fentanyl-seizures-rise-u-s-mexico-border-heres-why/

Got news for the brainiacs who think sealing the border will end it, it won’t. They’ll bring it in from Canada, the coasts, shipping containers, or some other way. Cartels rival small countries with their resources. Logistics is always going to be a temporary problem for them.

Legend
Legend
Man, I'm glad I read this thread. I had no idea the entire fentanyl problem was caused by MAGA GOPers!

#youliveandyoulearn

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Nobody said MAGA caused the fentanyl problem. What they have done is deceive the American people about how the vast majority of it is getting into America to make it sound like it's in Paco's backpack instead of legal points of entry. Now if they actually believe their own lies they'll certainly have a hard time of making the issue any better. But then you understand this and only like to throw out stupid one liners that don't make any sense.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FATE
Man, I'm glad I read this thread. I had no idea the entire fentanyl problem was caused by MAGA GOPers!

#youliveandyoulearn

I missed this… Link?

And here fate we agree, MAGA GOPers are victims just like everyone else, when it comes to fentanyl, heroine, and pharmaceutical narcotics. Big Pharma did this, them and the US military/CIA dealing with the poppy growers and drug lords. Synthetic drugs were just the next step in that market…

And I think much of the Fentanyl comes from right here in the USA. There is no way that is not a business here in our own underbelly.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/02/24 05:01 PM.
GMdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by mac
It would be a positive step forward if MAGA GOPers were serious about attacking the issue of Fentanyl and other drugs that make it across our southern border and kill Americans, young and old.

Lets be honest, MAGA GOPERS have nothing to run on...no accomplishments that MAGA representatives and senators can claim as an issue of accomplishment for their own supporters...UNLESS they create an issue by blocking any effort to address the issues, such as fentanyl, in this case.

When will some of you get it..?

...the MAGA GOPERS don't give a freaking damn if your sons or daughters die from a fentanyl overdose as long as they can..."CON YOU"...

...as long as your MAGA GOP representative or senator can convince their stupid MAGA voters that it's all Bidens fault.

How about some serious advice...as a parent, DON'T BE "A FREAKING HYPOCRITE".

If you are doing some weed, or getting drunk on alcohol or you are trying to hide your own "PROBLEM"...trying to cover up "YOUR OWN PERSONAL HARD DRUG HABIT"...your sons and daughters already know that you are "A LIAR"... and that you approach the issue of..."DRUG USE"... from the position of..."A HYPOCRITE"..!

It is time for parents to face reality and accept the seed you planted...

...as a parent, you set the standard within your own family and if you do drugs, marijuana, alcohol "OR FENTANYL", don't try to play this game that it is..."SOMEONE ELSES FAULT" if your loved one dies from a drug overdose of FENTANYL or some other dangerous drug.

Again, you set the example that your family will follow.

YOUR RESPONSABILTY AS A PARENT IS..."NEVER ENDING"... and if you are not prepared to accept "THAT RESPONSIBILITY"...don't have kids.

You sound like a GOP'er Mac.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
He kind of does. He can't seem to figure out that weed isn't heroin or fentanyl.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
They're all weeds, FREAKING HYPOCRITE!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Jelly Roll Speaks to Congress

Link Copied to Clipboard