Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Who exactly said anything about a bloodbath?

Much has been made of the bloodbath comment and it was stupid because it was taken out of context. He said a lot of dumb things and concerning things during that speech, but media outlets like MSNBC stupidly focused on that word because it’s flashy.

BECAUSE these are the same dog whistles that he used leading up to the 6th. Not paying attention to it is foolish. I agree with MSNBC. Trump is a menace to society.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/18/24 07:07 PM.
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
REpTARD memes.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It seems he's often times taken out of context.... after the fact when he tries to explain his way around his comments. Some people keep buying it over and over and over again. Me? Not so much. Maybe they can talk themselves out of this one too and blame the democrats for taking it out of context too. It seems the only go to left they have to makes excuses for the things trump says. This was him an Vandalia, Ohio This is in context of the criminals convicted for their crimes on Jan. 6th....

Yeah, see, now that was ridiculous. Ha, only about 30 minutes from where I work...great...

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Who exactly said anything about a bloodbath?

Much has been made of the bloodbath comment and it was stupid because it was taken out of context. He said a lot of dumb things and concerning things during that speech, but media outlets like MSNBC stupidly focused on that word because it’s flashy.

BECAUSE these are the same dog whistles that he used leading up to the 6th. Not paying attention to it is foolish. I agree with MSNBC. Trump is a menace to society.

I think he's a menace, too, obviously, which is I guess the driving force behind why I am now considered to be a "Libtard." I guess that's all it takes.

I think my issue with MSNBC is they try to shotgun highlight everything he does, rather than going super hard in the paint on certain points where he is blatantly menacing.

You know who did a really good job, IMHO, of framing everything from a bird's eye view was Jon Stewart on the 3/11 Daily Show last week. I think he captured my sentiments perfectly.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Jon Stewart on the 3/11 Daily Show last week.

A YouTube link to this monologue would violate this website's language policy, but It's worth finding. wink
Those writers are great. They do their homework, and drop some great lines.

Time stamp 11:41-end nails it.

"Wear the right *ing colors-"

thumbsup

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
This sicko has been fixated on Barron since he was 12. He's probably just a minor attracted person though.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, it's a shame when the media goes after the adult children of politicians. Maybe now that Baron is an adult he'll get a job in The White House along side Ivanka and Jared.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 4

Link Copied to Clipboard