Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2060283 02/22/24 12:32 AM
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I have been looking at hexclad cookware for awhile. My wife's non stick pan for egg white omelets has seen better days . I decided to splurge and get a hexclad apartment bundle set. It included 10" Hybrid Pan + Lid, 2 Qt Hybrid Pot + Lid, 8" Damascus Steel Chef’s Knife and 3.5" Damascus Steel Paring Knife.
Really expensive stuff. Really like it a lot the knifes are very cool. The pots and pans work as advertised but hard to tell if they are worth it until using for a few years. Anyone else have any ? They are advertised as non stick that can be used with metal utensils and can stand 500 degrees. They are pitched by Gordon Ramsey

Joe Thomas #73
BADdog #2060541 02/23/24 03:53 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I’m not sure what you are looking for exactly, but I have to tell you about some cheap nonstick I bought on Amazon just to try, and it’s been the best non stick I’ve ever owned. And I’ve had high dollar stainless, expensive non-stick, enameled cast iron, and straight cast iron. Yet. This cheap set has been crazy good for almost two years now. I paid $149.00 for the set and would buy it again tomorrow. But I just looked and it has a $60 off coupon on amazon right now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3HVKTH/

And IMO the best home chef cookware on the market right now is MADE IN COOKWARE. Just FYI.

https://madeincookware.com/

EDIT: Sorry, I wanted to tell you about that cheap non-stick and never actually read that you already bought the hexclad. I’ve seen it too and wondered how good it is. Please let me know here or in a PM after you’ve used it a bit. Cooking is a hobby thing for me. I’ve become a very good cook over the years learning a little here and there. And crap pans are the worst.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/23/24 04:01 PM.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Hexclad

Link Copied to Clipboard