Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I never said what kind of coin. smile

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You made it very clear as to what you meant.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted by bonefish
[color:#FFCC33]Pay day.

Agreed. Both of these guys will be hugging each other post fight after earning millions. Having said that, I hope Mike Tyson knocks him out within the first couple rounds. As an '80's kid growing up in the suburbs, Mike Tyson was my hero. Several moments that I'll never forget....
1. Watching the pre-fight coverage of when Mike Tyson fought Tony Tubbs. They fought in Japan and showed a bunch of kids playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out on Nintendo -- I started begging my parents to buy me a Nintendo after seeing that.
2. Mike Tyson knocked out Tony Tubbs early in the fight. Months later, I started running around the house when i beat Mike Tyson in Punch-Out. - Thought that I had only knocked him down twice only to see Mario come out "TKO". - Went crazy and none of the other kids at school believed me when I told them the next day.
3. Memorizing the lyrics to Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff's "I think I can beat Mike Tyson".
3. Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks. It was a pay per view event, and even though I was a kid, I remember watching with a bunch of my parents' friends. Tyson beat him in 93 seconds. He was unstoppable.
4. Waking up, a phone call from my dad who was out of town... "Did you see that Tyson lost last night" Shocking isn't a strong enough word. Dad and I re-watched the fight and timed how long Buster Douglas was down in, I believe, the 5th round?
5. Tyson going through the same trials as any American Hero and finding a way to come back and make everybody support and root for him.
I'm so glad to see him alive and well. Making money and doing great things.

2 members like this: mgh888, FATE
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Jake Paul fight against Mike Tyson is announced for July 20 and will be streamed live on Netflix

Link Copied to Clipboard