Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Daman,

I agree with the smokescreen thing, but I think the whole QB thing right now is a smokescreen for our real intentions.

This opinion has probably been posted somewhere else in the myriad number of draft threads, but I think Holmgren wants any team in the QB market to develop a sense of urgency that the Browns may make a 1st round move to grab one of the top prospects, thereby forcing them to pick a QB (if their slotted in front of us) or trade up ahead of us to grab the QB they want before we do, thus increasing the possibility of Berry, or Haden falling to us.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
LOL,, that's as good a guess as any out there right now...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here`s an article that states the Browns interest in Bradford and Claussen...which is normal at this time of year...just figured something to read... didn`t see it anywhere...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/03/cleveland_browns_will_spend_ex.html

N
All Pro
All Pro
N
Not responding directly to you deisle but jus thought I would throw this out there.

It's been raining pretty much all day here in NC and well, I spent some time on the internet doing some research on QB's. I have come to the conclusion that I want either •Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan or •Colt McCoy, Texas as our "late round QB. Although I think late round is a relative term with these two.

Both QB's seem to have accuracy and smarts, both can move in the pocket and make throws on the run. LeFevour (6-foot-3 1/4 and 230 pounds) has better size than McCoy but has played against lesser competition. McCoy doesn't have the size (6-feet, 1 1/4-inches and 216 pounds) but he is still slightly bigger than Drew Brees and we all know how he did this yr. Both guys are reported to be football junkies and will lead by example as far as time spent in the film room.

I am by no means a expert on any players and if I have any knowledge at all about players it may be with DB's. The rest is just guess work. But if we were to get either of these two guys I beleive I would OK with it. I don't really have a clue as to when we will have to get them but as just a shot in the dark I am going to say we will probably have to get back into the 2nd round for McCoy and may be able to get LeFevour in the early 3rd?

Anyway, slow day on the boards and just wanted to throw my humble two cents in the mix.

Born and breed with OSU, App. State alumni, but bleed orange and brown.

Go ARMY......Beat Navy!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) New Article on Drafting a QB

Link Copied to Clipboard