S
1st String
1st String
S
all i can say is ouch

glad he wont be in our division

Legend
Legend
wow.. i feel sorry for any QB that has felt his wrath.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I've never seen a DT dominate in college like he has. I think he will be very, very special.

[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Suh:

Anyone stupid enough to get in his way:

O
Legend
Legend
O
If we trade up I hope it is for him.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

I've never seen a DT dominate in college like he has. I think he will be very, very special.

I lot of people said that about Glen Dorsey.

I think its going to be hard for any DT to come in a make an impact statisiticly. I know that stats aint everything but to the average fan it means alot. Im still shaking my head when Browns fans say Vickers is a dime a dozen FB and its not a big necessity to keep him around. Then they bring up his stats as an argument. They must have not watched the Steelers game or the game Harrison almost had 300 yards because Vickers didnt have any stats but was clearing holes and sealing off the edge to let Cribbs and harrison get around him untouched.

Regardless where Suh goes, hes not going to get a bunch of stats to ge Defensive Rookie of the Year. Most likely he will be going to a defense that doesnt have much of a d-line and he will be the focal point getting a lot of double teams. The smart fan will see his impact when his teammates at the LB or the DE positions make a tackle unblocked.

F
Rookie
Rookie
F
Even though I really like Suh, you're right about people saying the same about Dorsey. And in '07 it was the same thing everyone said about Omobi Okoye.

Last edited by flexndawg; 04/11/10 08:06 PM.
N
Legend
Legend
N
most were not saying that about Okoye, people were all excited because the kid was only 19 and draft eligible and already pretty good. if I remember right, Houston ended up taking him around #10 or so.

Dorsey is correct that people thought he would be a very fast QB attacker. He hasn't panned out as much.

But, I'd like to add that McCoy is much more like Dorsey than Suh. Suh is just a physical beast who matched that unseen physicality with actual production on the field.

No, I don't think Suh will get D-ROY (that almost always goes to a LB who racks up huge tackles for a bad team), but I do think he will be a very good player who will help control the LOS.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Suh makes me think of Shaun Rogers.

Unstoppable when he wants to be... but, unfortunately, you can't sustain that sort of effort through every play of an entire game.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Suh hits for 3200lbs of force on ESPN Sports science!

Link Copied to Clipboard