LB

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I know this may be way premature, but next year:
OL
DL
LB

Depending on how our LB's and WR's do this year, you may have to take LB out and insert WR.. we'll see.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
My only acception is that you must keep your QB upright and off the DL.

So I'm a LT first if it's available to you. We already have that established in JT.

But I'm of the mind that out of all of the positions on the OL, G is the easiest one to fill. If you have a very physical RT who has lost a step, I would think his chances of playing G would be far better than taking a G and moving him out to RT.

With that said, finding a legit LT isn't as easy to do as some think, so from that standpoint it would be more logical to build the inside first rather than to continue to make reaches at second tier T's year in and year out to try to find a stud.

So I'd go with building the interior first until such time a LT falls to you or in your lap as JT did. Having the ability to run it up the gut goes a long way and is as much of a football fundamental as you can get IMO

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Browns 3rd Round Pick II: Shawn Lauvao (OT)

Link Copied to Clipboard