Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
OK, so it's tougher to make worthwhile when the draft is split across three days, but I was thinking about having some people over for the first round. Any Austin Dawgs interested? It will be pretty low-key... probably just me and a couple people from work.

So NLR, gage, moon, and any other Austinites interested in checking out the draft at my place, shoot me a PM. I'll have food, foosball, darts, and the draft.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Not from Austin, but I would love to join you if I were anywhere close...

Question. This is on all of the sports networks with solid coverage right? (At least the espn?) I have always watched the NFL network but dont have a dish in my apartment this year.

"Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things."

@pstu24
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Question. This is on all of the sports networks with solid coverage right? (At least the espn?) I have always watched the NFL network but dont have a dish in my apartment this year.

It's on ESPN. Unfortunately you get to see a lot of McShay verses Kiper garbage. Those guys are so annoying

I would imagine the NFL Network is better (but I don't get it). The NFL draft is a huge event though, espn does coverage of round 1 and espn 2 handles most of the rest (i think). No matter what, if you have the espn's, you'll have good coverage

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
C
Legend
Legend
C
NFL Network's coverage is miles ahead of ESPN. Berman, Kiper, and McShay are unbearable. The only thing ESPN has going for it is Schefter.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
You might be able to watch the NFL Network coverage on NFL.com. Haven't checked yet, but might be worth looking into... They do have good coverage and analysis on games that are being shown on NFL Network..

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
I'll be in Austin for work on that Tuesday and Wednesday but flying out Friday morning...

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
ahh man I'd love to but I'm probably going to end up watching the draft from my office, big deadline corresponds with draft day ((

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Brother-in-law lives in pflegerville... love that area... doubt I'll be able to make it up tat weekend but if we do I'll send ya a message.

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yeah, gage, that's what I thought I'd probably hear and what I complained to the NFL rep last year at the draft... no opportunity for draft parties. They don't care. It's more TVs turned on this way, even if it's fewer viewers.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Austin Draft Viewing Interest

Link Copied to Clipboard