Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

I think if we trade up it will be for Luck. heckert and Grigson are very close friends and I could see them working something out. Also the Atlanta trade was first leaked 2months before the draft because we were discussing it on here, then the rumor died down until the draft. [/quote

I don't anticipate trades..It doesn't go as predicted or wanted....this could be the time the Browns stay..and who knows whether the teams ahead actually want to move...toooooo early to tell..

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Im really of that mind set myself. The only trades above us would be to jump us for RGIII and because Im not conviced that is the best player at 4 not sure other teams would panic to move above us.
This is a strange draft in that Indy needs a QB and there is 1 that is considered great. Then no team until us needs 1 and not sure if the guy what is left is worth using the 4th pick but because we the have the 22nd pick Im ok with taking the risk.
I think St Louis is in the worst spot they dont need qb and Minn has said they wont take a QB so any team looking to move would talk to Minn instead of St L to jump us. All of course IMHO.

If you need 3 years to be a winner you got here 2 years to early. Get it done Browns.
Legend
Legend
It's all Matt Barkley's fault..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Browns trading up in NFL Draft wouldn’t fit Tom Heckert’s profile

Link Copied to Clipboard