Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What a clown. I can't believe people are putting this guy ahead of Pettigrew-clone Dwayne Allen. First, he can't run. Then he gets a DUI?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d8..._headline_stack

Quote:

Georgia tight end Orson Charles -- currently NFL Network draft expert Mike Mayock's top-ranked tight end prospect in April's draft -- was arrested in Athens, Ga., and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol early Friday, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Charles was released on $1,750 bond an hour after he was booked at 4:30 a.m. Friday, according to the Journal-Constitution, and was arrested by Athens-Clarke County police.

Charles had 45 receptions for 574 yards with five touchdowns in 2011, his junior season with the Bulldogs. Charles earned All-SEC recognition in his final season at Georgia and finished his career with 10 total touchdowns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh how powerful stupid can be...

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Maybe his Athens is bigger than my Athens, but one of the great things the ENTIRE time I was at Ohio U was not EVER needing to drive my car . . .

Of course I learned the hard way why you should be careful even when walking under the influence . . .

C
Legend
Legend
C
Instead of the Wonderlic they should just get get all the draft prospects drunk and give them car keys. If they drive themselves home they fail. If they have someone else drive they pass.

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Draft Prospects: Police Blotter

Link Copied to Clipboard