Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
What a terrible terrible Disgusting Pick!

I HATE Trent Richardson in a TRADE UP? What's going on??? Oh my GOSH! this is bad!!!

Only in Cleveland do you trade Half of your draft, HALF THE DRAFT!!! for a player who was going to be there and isn't even the best at his position.

Only in Cleveland do you TRADE UP For a Runninback when EVERY RB IS STILL ON THE BOARD AND TWO DOAK WALKER AWARD WINNERS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

I'm as mad at this pick at 4, /3 than ANY of you are at pick #22 .
Big mistake

It's gonna take a LONNG time to get used to the idea that they did this.

We could have had Tannehill and a good wide receiver on this team RIGHT NOW!
and you can take these guys off the board

ALONG WITH THE 139, 211, AND 118 , CHANCES AT PLAYERS. ( nice job Tom Heckert, saying " the more times you dip in their the better your chances of finding a good player" Well you just lost out on 3 chances . it is genious?

you can take these guys off the board,( BECAUSE THEY WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR TRENT)
Robert Turbin! LaMichael James! Isiah Pead! Doug Martin! David Wilson!

Because they aren't going to take 2 runningbacks.

Totally Behind the 8 ball! Nosedive toward the ground at 1200 miles per hour!!

Behind the 8 ball? how so???
How you gonna get a RT and a WR at pick 37?

Which one are you gonna leave un fixed? Are you gonna go another year, with Rod Windsor and Carlton Mitchell on this Roster ?
There's only about 2 Right tackles worth their salt even available?
They didn't even get a pass rusher yet.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Quote:

What a terrible terrible Disgusting Pick!

I HATE Trent Richardson in a TRADE UP? What's going on??? Oh my GOSH! this is bad!!!

Only in Cleveland do you trade Half of your draft, HALF THE DRAFT!!! for a player who was going to be there and isn't even the best at his position.

Only in Cleveland do you TRADE UP For a Runninback when EVERY RB IS STILL ON THE BOARD AND TWO DOAK WALKER AWARD WINNERS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

I'm as mad at this pick at 4, /3 than ANY of you are at pick #22 .
Big mistake

It's gonna take a LONNG time to get used to the idea that they did this.

We could have had Tannehill and a good wide receiver on this team RIGHT NOW!
and you can take these guys off the board

ALONG WITH THE 139, 211, AND 118 , CHANCES AT PLAYERS. ( nice job Tom Heckert, saying " the more times you dip in their the better your chances of finding a good player" Well you just lost out on 3 chances . it is genious?

you can take these guys off the board,( BECAUSE THEY WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR TRENT)
Robert Turbin! LaMichael James! Isiah Pead! Doug Martin! David Wilson!

Because they aren't going to take 2 runningbacks.

Totally Behind the 8 ball! Nosedive toward the ground at 1200 miles per hour!!

Behind the 8 ball? how so???
How you gonna get a RT and a WR at pick 37?

Which one are you gonna leave un fixed? Are you gonna go another year, with Rod Windsor and Carlton Mitchell on this Roster ?
There's only about 2 Right tackles worth their salt even available?
They didn't even get a pass rusher yet.

#troll

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

HALF THE DRAFT!!!

Before the trade we had 13 picks. After the trade we had 10 picks. How is that half?

I think you are overreacting.

Legend
Legend
Half your draft?

LOL

Wow.

We gave up the 4th overall, a 4th round pick, a 5th round pick, and a 7th. We had 13 picks. After that trade we had 10.

We have plenty of picks to address our needs, and we addressed our 2 biggest needs in the first round.

I'm thrilled with the draft so far.

Give me Fleener in the 2nd, the best available RT in the 3rd, and McNutt in the 4th and I might go insane with delirious joy.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
Yep! I let my displeasure get the most of me in that post.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:

Yep! I let my displeasure get the most of me in that post.

That is so unlike you!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You do know there are 31 other teams out there if you dont like or want to support this one right?

#brownsgoodkarma
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:

#troll

OSG...you sure like to call people "a troll", don't you?

If you disagree with someone's opinion, debate their position instead of calling them names...try it.

THROW LONG has been on this board a helluva lot longer than you have and IMO, he has earned the right to disagree with anyone on any subject, especially a draft pick.

OSG...grow up, learn to debate, stop calling people "a troll" if you disagree with their opinion...especially longtime members of this board.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Richardsons interview was awesome! He and Haden are the faces of this franchise! First class young men!!
Well, and Howdy Doodie Weeden! (who I like by the way)

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Richardsons interview was awesome! He and Haden are the faces of this franchise! First class young men!!
Well, and Howdy Doodie Weeden! (who I like by the way)

I agree 100%... the more I read about the kid the more i liked him...

I do wonder about trading up because would he have been there? maybe... but I fully believe Minn was trading out. They could have traded with Tampa and still likely get Kalli so if Heckert says he knows for sure they were trading I blieve him... and if that's the case, we gave up very little to get a guy who a lot of people thought was the best athlete in the draft. Plus he's a class act guy coming from a program that basically is an NFL run team.

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think we will at drafts end learn that Tampa was going to pull the trigger to get TR. Once we took him they grabbed Barron knowing Doug Martin would be there for them later.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
old...I could just hear those complaining about the Brown trading up to get TR...if Tampa did move to #3 and taken Richardson, they would be calling for Heckert's head.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Quote:

old...I could just hear those complaining about the Brown trading up to get TR...if Tampa did move to #3 and taken Richardson, they would be calling for Heckert's head.

I would have been one that would have been furious... I wouldn't have called for Heckert's head, but looking at it we would have missed out on RG3, then TR...

I'm guessing we would have tried to trade out or taken blackmon....

<><

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2013 NFL Season NFL Draft (2013) Trent Richardson's the right pick at #4

Link Copied to Clipboard