Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jester Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
New York — A Syracuse couple lived probably one of the most embarrassing moment ever reported in a hospital this year yesterday, after checking into ER, stuck to one another in an explicit sexual position. Martha Weizman, 36, and Matthew Caleda, 41, had to call emergency services after accidentally mistaking industrial super glue for sexual lubricant.

The couple attracted the attention of dozens of patients present at the time of the scene as soon as they arrived at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center. Even though paramedics tried covering the couple with blankets, the duo was visibly naked and stuck to one another at the genital area.

“This is absolutely disgusting,” tells us Mme Albert, an 83-year-old patient who witnessed the scene. “They’re nothing but a bunch of perverted exhibitionists. Everyone was taking pictures of them.”

A very delicate and complex surgery that lasted a little over 3 hours was needed to separate the couple, who luckily will be walking out of their misfortune more shaken than hurt, suffering only from minor injuries.

According to one of the paramedics called on scene, Caleda allegedly told them he was a passionate of architectural scaled models, and that in the rush of things, he accidentally took a tube of super glue instead of his lubricant tube, both having similar shapes. The couple would of noticed the mistake barely 30 seconds later, but it was already too late.

Martha Weizman, 36, and Matthew Caleda, 41, refused to speak to journalists once discharged from the hospital, clearly uncomfortable of the incident that left them exposed naked and stuck to one another at the genital area in front of dozens of other patients.

On a positive note, it’s only the second incident of this nature to occur so far this year in the great region of New York, a net improvement compared to the 27 couples to whom it happened to since 2013.

http://roastroom.com/couple-admitted-int...campaign=anizpk

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
lol whoa. talk about embarrassing. should've went to an actual adult shop and got a....trusted brand?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
That's called a "huge oops".........plus, they get their names plastered all over the internet.

Double whammy.

How would you like going into work tomorrow?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is why you should always have sex with the lights on. Read your labels!!!

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
Now they know what dogs must feel like.

#GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Man, you just can't make this stuff up! Absolutely priceless...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Stupid people should just keep their darn pants on =)

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Dear Penthouse...

That's really harsh luck, but man is it funny rofl

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"
Legend
Legend
Wow.... Guess when you're in a rush.... Gotta make sure you keep your goods in the same place so you don't make a mistake

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Some people should not be allowed to breed.

Of course, one day I got up at 5am, and my eyes were extremely dry, so I grabbed a bottle of eye drops, and put them in, only to realize, as my eye was on fire, that it was ear drops instead. Man that burned like crazy. I spent about half an hour rinsing my eye out under the spigot.

I never go into the bathroom without my glasses anymore. Ever. crazy lol Not quite the same .... but I guess i could see how it could happen ..... although super glue ...... umm ..... why is that even near the bed? crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
Legend
Legend
M
I think the obvious question is, if they were having sex, how did the glue have time to set? Even super glue needs time to set up without movement!

Must be a boring couple in the sack.

Legend
Legend
Best headline this year. thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Must be a boring couple in the sack.

Their degree of embarassment would be directly proportional to the "position" in which they got bonded... naughtydevil

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
“This is absolutely disgusting,” tells us Mme Albert, an 83-year-old patient who witnessed the scene. “They’re nothing but a bunch of perverted exhibitionists."

Shut up, old person. Like they did this on purpose and wanted to be on display in their compromising position. What a moron.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Lemmys_Wart
Shut up, old person. Like they did this on purpose and wanted to be on display in their compromising position. What a moron.

If they did do it on purpose, that's some serious kink.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Well yeah, but it doesn't seem like they did.

Legend
Legend
I don't believe it. Every super glue tube I've ever seen is very, very small. And you'd know RIGHT AWAY it was super glue if you put a bit on your hand. Most lube comes in bigger containers.

And yes, for it to set, they'd have to remain stationary for a bit too.

Bogus story.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It probably wasn't applied to the hands, I have seen very small tubes of lube, I have no answer for it having to set. I really don't think it's that unbelievable of a story. Even the article said it's happened to 27 couples since 2013. Stupid accidents happen all the time.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Lemmys_Wart
Stupid accidents happen all the time.

I disagree. Stupid people happen all the time.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Touche.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
J
Legend
Legend
J
LOL. grin

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
this is straight out of American Pie 2

------------------------------
*In Baker we trust*
-------------------------------
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Couple admitted to ER after mistaking super glue for lube

Link Copied to Clipboard