Originally Posted By: jfanent
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Well, another week of not being able to see the game.

...and we're not even on at the same time as the Lions. I hate those broadcast rules.

I've estimated that our local Browns market gets hosed about 3, sometimes 4 times every season. It's beyond frustrating, because I see almost zero DET fan support around town.

That's the downside.

The upside is I won't spend 3 hours of football viewing interrupted by Cleatus, that st00pit frakking robot mascot at every commercial break. That dude needs to retire. I took an instant dislike to him the moment he showed up.

Somebody always provides the means for us to watch on the interwebs on game day. I've done it a couple times, and might try this weekend.

Here's the thing: I've been following this team since I was a little kid, and now I'm an old man. There have been 3 periods in my years as a fan that have been fun, exciting and entertaining: the end of the Paul Brown/Jim Brown/Leroy Kelly period, The Kardiak Kids period, and the Marty/Bernie period.

It feels like we're embarking on another period like those... and I hate the idea of missing a single game.