I didn’t want to derail Willie’s thread anymore than I all ready had but it looks like it’s ran it’s course …

Was I calling u coco puffs …. If the shoe fits wear it … wink

Kev did not go into a shell at the end of the KC game … it’s just wrong to say that …

Which game? Playoffs he definitely did. Go rewatch that drive at 4-5 min and tell me those are typical stefanski aggressiveness.

Wasn’t referring to this game … I can’t remember it and have no desire to go re-watch it … weren’t we losing in that game? I don’t remember us being ahead in Q4 .. I remember the overrated one’s fumble and letting a slow poke QB run for a first on like 3rd and 34 or something ridiculous like that … am I misremembering? … not that it matters other than I don’t know why we would go into a shell when were losing …

And KC2021, just as CHargers game, he was forced OUT of his shell on the final drive becuase we needed TDs to win. But the preceding potential closeout drives he sure did.

Lets start with this years KC game:

Our 3rd last possession with a 2 point lead

Sack on 1st down so it was going tp be a pass
4 yard completion to Hunt on 2nd down
Incomplete deep left to Njoku

That doesn’t sound conservative to me ..

2nd last possession

Run Nick on 1st down … illegal shift

10 yard completion to VG
2nd and 5 a -2 yard run by the best RB in football - nothing wrong with that in my book
3rd down pass to Schwartz incomplete deep left

Then the last series the pick ….

I SEE ZERO CONSERVATIVE THERE … I’m not sure why U or anyone else would call that conservative … coco puffs if u do IMO

Bolts game:

3rd last drive TD in a tie game

2nd last drive with 1 pt lead

Run on 1st down …. No issue with that what so ever … smart actually in my book …
Incomplete pass deep left to the over rated one on 2nd down … once again … not conservative
Then the 3rd down debacle …. Seeing as how I’m not coco puffs I believe it was well beyond conservative and was down right STUPID ..

The last drive was STUPID also …

I don’t see anything close to conservative in the KC game
U could make an argument on the last play of the 2nd last drive and the last drive that he was to conservative … i wouldn’t argue with that … I think he just had a brain fart and turned chicken cause of the OL not cause of a lack of faith in Bake

Anyone saying Kev has taken the gunslinger out of Bake isn’t paying attention or has no clue what there watching …. NONE …

Because you say so?

Well it is my opinion and what i saw …. so ya … smile

Baker is NOT pulling the trigger on open throws.

I don’t understand how thats on Kev … are u saying Kev is making him so afraid to make a mistake he’s afraid to throw yo open receivers … u lost me there dawg … i don’t understand …

In some cases, he's off in his timing...waiting split second longer would change his reads. In other cases, he's staring right at it and just won't trust his eyes.

Bake’s always had the issue … it’s not new … he’s never been real fast at processing info or trusting his eyes … that’s not an issue that started with Kev

And lets not forget the last 8 games or so last year Bake threw 1 pick and a bunch of TD’s and we heard no complaints about Kev - as a matter of fact it was the exact opposite - this year we lose 2 heartbreakers and all of a sudden Kev is taking the gunslinger out of Bake … I call BS!

e put up 42 points and some of these dolts are reading way to much into the fact Bake hardly went down field in ONE GAME where we didn’t have our starting LT and we pounded the crap out of them on the ground … add in the bolts suck against the run and are very good against the pass with a very good pass rush …

That's fine and dandy to point to Bosa and our backup tackles, but they played really well. Baker had little pressure on him. Similarly, people blaming our injured CBs is off base. THey played winning football overall, with the safeties (Delpit) crapping the bed.

I believe Bake had very little to no pressure because Kev had an outstanding game plan based on ground and pound and quick passes to get the ball out of Bake’s hands quickly - the reason was two fold - 1st to take the pressure off the tackles (Conklin has shortcomings in pass blocking) and the pressure the bolts put on - and Bake does not handle pressure well at all

U made ZERO points that would make me reconsider my original statements - I stick by coco puffs and dolts - wink