Originally Posted by clwb419
INFJ.

The whole dorm floor took this my freshman year at OSU. The woman running it announced everyone but me and just said there was one left (INFJ is only 1% of the population so it made sense I was the only INFJ) and told all the ladies this is the person they should all be wanting to date. Of course that didn't help me smile

16 personalities has a good write up about INFJ (Advocates) and it is 90% perfect for me. It also explains why my former employees keep asking me to get them back on my teams.
https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Ah-ha! Another rare INFJ among the group! I remember I used to be an INTJ then around my mid-twenties I turned into INFJ switching the thinking towards feeling being one of my prime senses. I listen and observe more than I speak to others. I usually like comforting people, a lot feel they can confide in me it seems. I also shifted my world views to look at any job I'm doing and ask how its helping people. How is it making people's lives better, enriching them, doing good. I thought that was common sense until I found out not everybody thinks like that! That if the job doesn't do those things its not for me but may be for someone else.

If one answers honestly I find the Meyers Briggs test to be EXTREMELY accurate.