Originally Posted by jfanent
Originally Posted by AZBrown
I don't buy the point of view that his problems have anything to do with the CTE thing.

Why? I think every one of the things Fate mentioned happened after the Burfict hit.
You know, I really had never given that much thought but the timeline definitely agrees. I actually feel a little bad for calling him a loser and making fun of him. There's enough smoke there and I just ran across an article that says as much...

“He started to be someone who was afraid everyone was out to get him, he never smiled after that all that much – he became somebody different. He used to be innocently narcissistic, much like a lot of receivers in the NFL, but he didn't have this dark side to him. And for me, every single incident, it all happened after the Burfict hit,” Dunlap told told The Zach Gelb Show, according to Cinninati.com.

“If you can't see the trajectory that took a sharp spike right after the Burfict hit – and he has never recovered since then. That's just all fact, the timeline: the everybody's out to get me, the dark, never smiling. The guy used to smile all the time. … When's the last time you've seen AB happy? … I think that the launching point for me is that AFC Wild Card game. I think it's that, and I think his head is messed up from football.”

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/vontaze-bur...one-of-the-dirtiest-hits-weve-ever-seen/