I did see Teller give JB props after he punked their DB with that block. Shows how highly his teammates think of him.

Unfortunately, after that early TD, our offence didn’t do a lot.
Until it mattered the most.

Froholdt can be a little off with his shotgun snaps. Nothing major (yet) but I hope he’s cleaning that up. I’d have thought Hubbard would be our emergency centre. NJoku and Cooper each had a bad drop but they made up for that.

When it mattered the most.

Cade York’s shank on the FG is hard to read. I won’t blame it on the holder because everything but the kick looked clean. Vilma mentioned his plant leg and it had me thinking that maybe he had his plant leg too close to the ball and was too quick with his leg swing, and hooked it hard like a golfer might do.

BTW, Vilma also mentioned that when he met with Joe Woods, the DC said he simplified the D so they wouldn’t have to think so much. I don’t know if that was for the Bucs game or if the process had started in previous weeks, but the D looked more competent and in control.

Other than that FG miss, our ST contributed. Cade hammered a 51-yarder, Ford looked good on kickoff returns and DPJ delivered with a couple of nice returns.

Chubb struggled for yards for most of the game, but came through on the game-tying drive with his big run down the sideline , then powered in for the OT winner.

When it mattered the most.

Emerson looked good, limiting Mike Evans, and Winfrey might have helped our DL interior. Hard to say for sure, but we did a better job stopping the run than we had been. And Myles Garrett with two huge sacks when we needed them.

I’ll root for JB wherever he plays next year. If he threw a better deep ball and was a little faster with his reads he wouldn’t be considered a backup. He led us to the game-tying drive and the winner. Not all QBs have done that for us lately. Ahem.

Nice team win, keeps our playoff hopes barely alive. We will probably have to run the table ( and we probably won’t) but it was a character-building win.