Dawgs4Life
99 hours
Liked Replies
#2031352 Oct 1st a 04:10 AM
by Clemdawg
Clemdawg
j/c

In Toledo, it's Opera Week.

Sitzprobe (pronounced: "zits-probe-uh") is Sunday, at 1 PM.

When we are forced to do Opera on Sundays, everyone in the band knows to talk to clem about anything/everything other than Cleveland Browns Football. They know that I record the games, and refrain from any talk of current Sunday football-related events. It's been a social norm of ours for at least 2 decades. I love that My Colleagues do this for me.

Sometimes, they almost can't help themselves, on particularly spicy Browns Sundays.
On those occasions, they'll be all like: "Dude- wait 'til you get home to see what your Brownies did today..."

It's a whole thing for them.
They love teasing me with this mess.

This is one of the things I'll miss when I eventually leave this tight-knit community: the fact that we not only come together for Real Time common causes on a regular basis, but also that almost 100 people know me well enough to not spoil a 'Clemdawg Sunday Surprise,' while NFL Football Season is still ongoing.

I'll be one of the last of us Dawgs to know how this Sunday's 1PM game plays out.
I'm OK with that... and my colleagues love me enough to keep me in the dark on Sunday afternoons.
1 member likes this
#2031367 Oct 1st a 01:10 PM
by OldColdDawg
OldColdDawg
So you don’t want any IMs with game updates?
1 member likes this