Thread Like Summary
dawglover05, FATE
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by hitt
hitt
The Republican Party has proved it will do anything for Donald Trump-- they KNOW he's a slim ball. I just wanted to review one man's opinion of Donald- what he said about him BEFORE eventually voting for and endorsing him. And he's a fellow Republican--Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz- Republican Senator from Texas--Cruz graduated from Harvard Law in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree magna [censored] laude- noted because Cruz isn't DUMB. What he said about the Donald in 2016-

“Donald Trump is a serial philanderer, and he boasts about it. This is not a secret. He’s proud of being a serial philanderer.”

“He combines [dishonesty] with being a narcissist, a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and says, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?’’’

Cruz suggesting that they might show “Donald’s business dealings with the mob, with the mafia.”

Cruz mentioned other things- now the Donald has been President and he's set records daily for ex-President vile conduct- all his indictments show he deserves to again be elected President. Anyone but Trump.
Liked Replies
by mgh888
mgh888
Go look up what the people who have worked closest to who him have said .... Over and over. People from his inner circle .... Its FAR more damning than anything Cruz said. But those that want to excuse Trump will either deflect or simply ignore. Same old ...
1 member likes this
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Aw. Did your little snowflake emotions become overwhelmed? See, I understand that only the weak feel the need to talk tough. You know, the way you sound off about all the terrible things that should be done to Republicans you disagree with and despise. #thoughtsandprayers

Shouldn't you be out stringing up a white supremacist somewhere about now?
1 member likes this
by dawglover05
dawglover05
I'm not quite sure that pic jogs my memory enough. You should probably post another.
1 member likes this