DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: MrKelso Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:19 PM
Sorry if this post sitting somewhere else. If it is, just go ahead and delete it or move it refs.

I got a notification from Bleacher Report not 10 minutes ago on my phone (sorry no link) stating that many sources close to the situation believe that Phillip Rivers could be obtained for two 1st-round draft picks.

Which leads to the question.

Is he worth that? And would Cleveland have a chance at him?

To me, I trade #12 and #19 in a heart beat and don't think twice about the move.

If he could be obtained for ONLY our 1st-round picks that will still leave us with 8-picks to address some of our needs.

I think a guy like Rivers instantly makes us a team that can contend for the playoffs in 2015, and possibly a championship by 2017 if we continue to build the right way.

Again, if this topic is being discussed elsewhere, please delete or move my post.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:26 PM
I think Rivers is trying to force his way to Tennessee.

If he was available to us, I would definitely trade both of our first round picks for him.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:33 PM
If we were going to trade 1 1st for Bradford..

Trading 2 for Rivers is easy..

Are you only getting tops, maybe 3-4 out of him? Sure..

But it'd be a great 3-4.. And is still more than we usually get from 1st rounders.

We win the North easily this year with Rivers.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:38 PM
We would still have to be sure of re-signing Rivers after the trade. That could be a big stumbling block.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:41 PM
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
We would still have to be sure of re-signing Rivers after the trade. That could be a big stumbling block.

You're most likely not going to make that trade without that in place.
Posted By: slick Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:42 PM
At this stage of his career no thanks. I say use the draft to strengthen our defense as much as possible. Having a defense that can keep you in any game. Is a huge plus. Then we go get our franchise qb if he is not already on our roster.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:44 PM
Originally Posted By: slick
Then we go get our franchise qb if he is not already on our roster.

Oh right, I forgot how easy it was to go get one..
Posted By: Arps Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:54 PM
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
Originally Posted By: slick
Then we go get our franchise qb if he is not already on our roster.

Oh right, I forgot how easy it was to go get one..

yeah, weve had several the last few years
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:56 PM
My first reaction...if we are going to give up our two first round picks for Rivers...why not do what it takes to get mariota or winston?
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:56 PM
Although I don't view Rivers as "elite", I do view him as a day-one upgrade to our entire offensive unit. A veteran like that with his experience and I think he has got plenty left in the tank for three plus years.

I'd have zero qualms sending the first two to acquire him, if we can make sure to get an extension ordeal worked out and then I'd be extremely happy there. Throw JF and the our #19 for Bradford, who IMO is going to retire after he is given the call and tears up that ACL for the third and final time, then yes... two for Rivers is IMO, high but reasonable. Better than trading two first for an unknown QB like Mariota who has experience in a one-read style offense.

If the possibility is there, we had best be pursuing it at the very least!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 08:57 PM
Originally Posted By: mac
My first reaction...if we are going to give up our two first round picks for Rivers...why not do what it takes to get mariota or winston?

Because Rivers is a great NFL QB. You can win THIS YEAR with him..

Who knows about the other two.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:02 PM
Throw in the presence he offers to a developing QB and the pressure it would take off the need to find a franchise QB NOW.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:04 PM
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
Throw in the presence he offers to a developing QB and the pressure it would take of the need to find a franchise QB NOW.

Yes I didn't even mention that, but that alone is worth it's weight in gold... solid point bro!
Posted By: pblack18707 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Throw in the presence he offers to a developing QB and the pressure it would take of the need to find a franchise QB NOW.

Yes I didn't even mention that, but that alone is worth it's weight in gold... solid point bro!

yea. he could do wonders for?????? shaw????
Posted By: Halfback32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:15 PM
If we were going to trade 1 1st for Bradford..

Trading 2 for Rivers is easy..

Are you only getting tops, maybe 3-4 out of him? Sure..

But it'd be a great 3-4.. And is still more than we usually get from 1st rounders.

We win the North easily this year with Rivers.

I wouldn't trade both first round picks.. maybe a 1st and a fourth.. but not both firsts. Rivers is 33 years old with his best years behind him, but he could turn the Browns into a winner and give us time to prepare for our next starting QB. I would love to see Rivers in Cleveland, backed up by McCown and Shaw.. naughtydevil
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:15 PM
Originally Posted By: pblack18707

Factoring the draft is two weeks out, a move like that could heavily effect what we do in the second to fifth rounds. You'd think we'd obviously axe Thad Lewis and Shaw likely as' well, we'd have McCown, JF and Rivers. Grayson, Petty and <insert_name_here> become even more so a good looking project QB.

Or they scour the wavier wire or whatever. Next years draft. There are a ton of options, options that are possibly not on this team that could be here, and benefit. Your post seems pointless.

JMO
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:20 PM

Petty??? Hundley??? Mannion??? Cook??? Prescott??? Jones??? Hackenberg??? ...???
Posted By: DonCoyote Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:22 PM
This comes up every year with Rivers. I don't think they trade unless they have a groomed QB or the trade involves a QB.

I would trade 2 first rounders for him: Gilbert and Johnny Football.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:23 PM
So what QB would SD take with those picks to replace him?

rivers is not an option, as the Browns have no QB to use a part of the deal.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:26 PM
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

The thought is that the Chargers would then trade their pick and our two picks for Mariota.

The real rumor is the Chargers offering Rivers and pick(s) to the Titans for the #2 pick.

Here is a good article on the Rivers situation.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:27 PM
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

Now what you go and do that for, inject reality into a perfectly good fantasy.
Posted By: pblack18707 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:29 PM
Quote:
Your post seems pointless.

you think farmer will waste more draft picks on a qb after what we give up for rivers? he already talked up shaw.
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:37 PM
If Rivers won't sign an extension with the Browns, it makes no sense to trade for him.

Also, this...
link

Because of his pending Free Agency in 2016, Rivers has what amounts to a no-trade clause (i.e. no team will give up big assets for Rivers without some assurance he'll sign an extension).

Posted By: clwb419 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 09:55 PM
He's I think 33 or 34, I'm not sure I'd want to give up 2 first rounders for a guy that will only be around a few years (unless we get lucky) and will be asking for $15-20m a year.

I'd give up #12 and Johnny, or maybe #12 and #19 for Rivers and #48, but I don't think I'd want to give up both first rounders for just Rivers.

Interesting question though.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:22 PM
Manziel is worth next to nothing. Some would even say he has negative value.
Posted By: pblack18707 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:38 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Manziel is worth next to nothing. Some would even say he has negative value.

i think he is toxic. between him and farmer cost us at least 5 games last year. jmo.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:42 PM
Quote:

you think farmer will waste more draft picks on a qb after what we give up for rivers? he already talked up shaw.

Who said whoever QB has to come from this year's draft? Who says it even needs to come from the draft period? There are a ton of ways, outside the draft, to acquire a project QB.
Posted By: pblack18707 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:44 PM
Quote:

Who said whoever QB has to come from this year's draft? Who says it even needs to come from the draft period? There are a ton of ways, outside the draft, to acquire a project QB.

yea and that is shaw who farmer already talked up.
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:46 PM
jc...

If Phillip Rivers is dealt, the only team he is likely to agree to sign an extension for is the Titans.

Rivers is from Decatur, Alabama, which is about 140 miles south of the Titans stadium in Nashville. Rivers and his wife are both from Decatur and have known each other since middle school. They have 7 children.

The Titans, with the #2 pick would be the perfect trading partner for the Chargers, who can't afford to wait another year to deal Rivers, if they are going to get anything for him.

River's has already indicated that he is not interested in the Chargers moving to L.A. next season...therefore, the window of opportunity is now, if the Chargers want something in return for Rivers.

It seems that the Browns have no leverage at all concerning the possibility of landing Rivers.
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:47 PM
Rivers I would love him here and he has 3 maybe more of elite years...a tougher QB there isn't - easy to follow him - OL would love him.

Two picks for me I'd wouldn't think twice. If they wanted Manziel also I would try to get it One first One Third and Manziel ???

I'm still slowly getting amped for Manziel being our QB and make all these sorry ass writers eat their words! And some fans too...lol laugh
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 10:56 PM
I'm not sure where to look, but isn't Rivers in the last year of his contract?

I think I'd give up our firsts for him, but not without a long term deal in place first if indeed this is the last year on his contract.
Posted By: Victor_Von_Doom Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:03 PM
I like the idea of Rivers playing for us, but for two 1st rd picks?! Sorry that makes zero sense to me. If Rivers was in his mid 20's maybe, but he's not. I'd rather get a run stuffer and a real threat at WR.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:12 PM
I agree Mac.

I am not all that interested in a QB on the back side of his career who is a little short of Peyton Manning status.

I agree with Slick. Hold the picks, build the team, and see what happens. Maybe McCown becomes our DeBurg(sp)....or maybe Johnny bears fruit.
Posted By: TripleOption Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:12 PM
Originally Posted By: eotab
I'm still slowly getting amped for Manziel being our QB and make all these sorry ass writers eat their words! And some fans too...lol laugh

This.

Most recent internet rumors have a SD/Tennessee trade with Mariota going to SD.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:19 PM
Originally Posted By: TripleOption

This.

Most recent internet rumors have a SD/Tennessee trade with Mariota going to SD.

Now that makes some sense.
Posted By: Halfback32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:30 PM
of course Mariota would go to San Diego .. In a trade, San Diego would have Tennessee's second pick in the draft.. so they would get either Mariota or Winston to replace Rivers. That is what the trade is all about... Trading Rivers to get Mariota/Winston. The Browns do not have anything to offer the Chargers for Rivers, just as they did not have anything to offer St. Louis for Bradford because Manziel blew all his potential value in his 6 quarters of playing time last year... not even 2 first round picks would give the Chargers what they need... unless Mariota falls in the draft.... but if he did fall all the way to 12... fingerscrossed would anyone here then trade pick 12 ( Mariota ) for Rivers ?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:30 PM
j/c:

This is a move I could get behind. I remember a few years ago when it was said that Rivers might become available, a larger percentage of the old Browns board said they would rather roll w/Weeden. brownie

Rivers is an elite qb and like tab said, he is a good leader and the OL would love him. He has hardly missed any games. He is strong and durable. He has quite a few good years left.

The problem is that we probably have no shot at him. It would be the Titans. If this trade is made, I think SD would be making a major mistake.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/14/15 11:32 PM
Quote:
but if he did fall all the way to 12... would anyone here then trade pick 12 ( Mariota ) for Rivers ?

If he gets passed the Jets (unlikely) and we can move 12 up without spending an addition first.. I'd consider trading up to get Mariota.. And then move him to SD for Rivers..
Posted By: jaybird Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 12:40 AM
Quote:
but if he did fall all the way to 12... would anyone here then trade pick 12 ( Mariota ) for Rivers ?

If he gets passed the Jets (unlikely) and we can move 12 up without spending an addition first.. I'd consider trading up to get Mariota.. And then move him to SD for Rivers..

If he's there at six there is no way the jets pass on him....

I'm a bit torn... Rivers is as very good qb...don't know if he can take us to a Super Bowl but he would make us a playoff contender.... But I don't think he'd sign an extension here...
Posted By: Haus Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:04 AM
For two first round picks? No way. First round picks are actually really valuable, despite how remarkably bad the Browns have been in using them (you hope they can do better in this draft-- otherwise why is the G.M. still here?)

He is 33. This will be his age 34 season. Some QBs have played very well into their late 30s but many others drop off sooner. Him agreeing to come here would likely be contingent on him signing a massive extension. That would be fine in free agency-- not so much when you have to give up two firsts to do so.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:11 AM
Yet, some are more than willing to give up two firsts for Mariotta. LOL........the guy is a long-shot in my mind to even be a decent qb. Others would be willing to give up 2 first round picks for Winston. He might end up in jail.

We traded up for Manziel. He just left rehab and sucked last year.

But no, we don't want a qb who has proven he can play in this league. We would rather take shots on guys w/more questions than answers.

Brilliant.
Short of charges filed or pictures with rolled up 20's Mariota and Winston are gone by 5. Probably by 3. Everyone needs to stop dreaming about a free falling to 12 or whatever for either one. This isn't that year IMO. If they do fall... It's because of charges filed or champaign rides on inflatable swans.

Anyway, Rivers.... Biggest strikes against are that expiring contract and his (purported) unwillingness to move. If he had 3 years on his contract and wasn't likely to get wedgie over moving I'd give up both 1sts in a heartbeat. Otherwise he's exactly like Bradford... only a better QB. But it's not going to happen because of that contract I actually believe the no-will-move story. Have you been to San Diego? I do not blame him.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:46 AM
He can rent an apartment.
Posted By: Haus Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:51 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Yet, some are more than willing to give up two firsts for Mariotta. LOL........the guy is a long-shot in my mind to even be a decent qb. Others would be willing to give up 2 first round picks for Winston. He might end up in jail.

We traded up for Manziel. He just left rehab and sucked last year.

But no, we don't want a qb who has proven he can play in this league. We would rather take shots on guys w/more questions than answers.

Brilliant.

Yes I get that Rivers is a proven commodity, and that QB is by far the most important position on the field.

Yet, he is 33 years old. You're burning two first round picks and a huge amount of cap space to get the guy. It's just not worth it, IMO. When you are building a team, you have to be able to look past what is best for this year or the next couple years.

I don't watch a ton of college football and I don't claim to be a scout so I don't know if Mariota is worth two firsts. You have to understand that given the contracts each would get, trading for Rivers is a much bigger investment even if the draft picks involved are the same. So the upside with a rookie QB is much higher-- Mariota is 12 years younger and would come at a relative bargain as far as contract goes.

Look at how the Seahawks have been able to stack their roster since they have been paying Russell Wilson $20million/year or whatever less than what some other top QBs are being paid (Rivers would be paid like a top QB if he signed an extension with the Browns.)
Posted By: jacksondawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:56 AM
disagree would rather be in the playoffs with rivers.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 02:30 AM
Nice argument and you may be right.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 03:53 AM
I'm not sure PR has enough in the tank for Cleveland. He's old. He's never played well in the winter and he's probably worth a 2nd round pick. Teams asking for 2 first round draft picks are nuts.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 04:20 AM
Originally Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess
Short of charges filed or pictures with rolled up 20's Mariota and Winston are gone by 5. Probably by 3. Everyone needs to stop dreaming about a free falling to 12 or whatever for either one. This isn't that year IMO. If they do fall... It's because of charges filed or champaign rides on inflatable swans.

I would go even further and say that the QBs are going #1 and #2.

Originally Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess
Anyway, Rivers.... Biggest strikes against are that expiring contract and his (purported) unwillingness to move. If he had 3 years on his contract and wasn't likely to get wedgie over moving I'd give up both 1sts in a heartbeat. Otherwise he's exactly like Bradford... only a better QB. But it's not going to happen because of that contract I actually believe the no-will-move story. Have you been to San Diego? I do not blame him.

Rivers' wife is from Nashville. He is from Decatur, Alabama, which is only a two hour drive. If he moves he is moving home. There is a 0% chance he is getting traded to us. It's Titans or bust.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 04:41 AM
That was a fun game. " We win the north easily this year with Rivers" and my reaction was,
No not easily, not with any 3 players in the league.

Give us any 3 players in the league and we still don't win the north easily this year.

And whatever my thought process, Brady, Lynch, and ? and I kinda had to say, define easily.
So it would tak 3 players, and one of em would have to be Brady. Belichic? no, coaches not allowed.

Oh yeah, the 3rd one was Gronkowski. But look, I, still don't think easily. winning the AfC north is never going to be easy. Ahem! Exception, .. those coulple years in the 1980's .. But back then Schott was the coach, so, and all he did was win divisions.

If there is a hall of fame, Marty Schottenheimer belongs in it.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 09:10 AM
He can rent an apartment.

rofl
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 09:48 AM
At his age, with his arm, and with our weather I would not give you one first round pick for him.

Unless that one 1st round pick was Johnny straight up in a trade naughtydevil
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 11:07 AM
j/c...well I don't even think we've been linked to this in any way - So two Mid First round picks is not that desirable to the Chargers. And if he has no more years on the contract it would have to take a sit down with Pettine to get him amped enough to join the Browns. But we are not even in the convo so I think all are get worked up about nothing. Always liked Rivers he was a #4 pick that sat and learned the correct way and was a good QB from the word go.

jmho
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 11:38 AM
jc...

If Phillip Rivers is dealt, the only team he is likely to agree to sign an extension for is the Titans.

Rivers is from Decatur, Alabama, which is about 140 miles south of the Titans stadium in Nashville. Rivers and his wife are both from Decatur and have known each other since middle school. They have 7 children.

The Titans, with the #2 pick would be the perfect trading partner for the Chargers, who can't afford to wait another year to deal Rivers, if they are going to get anything for him.

River's has already indicated that he is not interested in the Chargers moving to L.A. next season...therefore, the window of opportunity is now, if the Chargers want something in return for Rivers.

It seems that the Browns have no leverage at all concerning the possibility of landing Rivers.

Quoting myself from the first page, so I don't have to retype the info.

IMO, not even a pep talk from Pettine is going to convince Rivers to come to Cleveland.

Now if Haslam opens the vault and makes him an obscene offer...then "maybe" Rivers gives the Browns some consideration. I doubt that Haslam does that and I doubt that Rivers has any plans to make a new home in Cleveland.

Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 11:51 AM
Has Rivers said he wants to be close to Decatur? I guess if he still has any family in the area it would be an easy enough drive for them to get to his home games.

At any rate, I don't want to toss a couple of first round picks on a 33 year old QB.
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 12:14 PM
From what I've read, Rivers, his wife and 7 kids live in San Diego year round. They do visit Decatur and I would assume with both Phil and Tiffany being from Decatur, they more than likely do have family in the area.

I did read that Rivers does not want to move his family to L.A. if the Chargers are moved.
Posted By: MrKelso Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 12:59 PM
I thought I had heard that Rivers wanted to have his family closer to home, which I've heard maybe Tennessee? If that's true it could give Cleveland a fighting chance at signing him to an extension.

Rivers might be 33-years old, but we don't have a realistic chance at landing the only franchise QB in this up coming draft (Jameis Winston) so I would still trade #12 and #19 to rent Rivers for 3 to 4 more seasons.

I think a guy like Rivers could be successful with Bowe, Hartline, Hawkins and Houser. (plus whoever we draft).

Giving up #12 and #19 wouldn't be the end of the world either, we would still have 8 draft picks to work with...

I'm sure having three 1st-round picks would sound extremely enticing to the Chargers.
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 01:09 PM
Bottom line we haven't been mentioned to be remotely involved in these rumors. So I too don't think he's coming here.

I mentioned Pettine cause he has the Charisma. Haslam would be able to use his southern drawl to make him comfortable and the use of his Private Jet to visit the wife and kids and vice versa. There are many ways to woo somebody we really want as long as his agent is not Condon.

But we come right down to square one...this is about the Chargers getting Mariota if and thats a BIG "IF" the rumors are true. So a lot to do about NOTHING what is this a Sienfeld Show?

jmho wink
Posted By: Mourgrym Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 03:52 PM
Odds are pretty good he will be out of the league in 2-4 years at max. I aint giving up a first round pick for that.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 04:20 PM
Quote:
Phil and Tiffany

Did anyone else find this humorous?
Posted By: The Beast Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 04:40 PM
No. Next question.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 05:37 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
Quote:
Phil and Tiffany

Did anyone else find this humorous?

I saw no humor. Perhaps though Memphis, I don't understand what you are alluding to...
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 05:44 PM
No big deal. It's not meant to be an insult. I saw Phil (instead of Phillip) and the wife's first name.

Seemed like he knows them. Thought it was funny. Guess not. Moving on.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 05:54 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
No big deal. It's not meant to be an insult. I saw Phil (instead of Phillip) and the wife's first name.

Seemed like he knows them. Thought it was funny. Guess not. Moving on.

Gotcha! Actually, understanding that, I can now see some humor in it... thumbsup
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 07:05 PM
Why in the universe would any decent QB want to be here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Especially Rivers...
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Why in the universe would any decent QB want to be here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Especially Rivers...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ + HOF career!!!
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 09:19 PM
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32

Especially Rivers...

Very likely......... rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 09:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Has Rivers said he wants to be close to Decatur? I guess if he still has any family in the area it would be an easy enough drive for them to get to his home games.

At any rate, I don't want to toss a couple of first round picks on a 33 year old QB.

From everything I've seen Peen, all he really eluded to is that he believes San Diego may relocate to L.A. and he simply doesn't want to raise his kids in L.A.

Everything else has been people trying to connect the dots.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/15/15 11:02 PM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
At his age, with his arm, and with our weather I would not give you one first round pick for him.

His arm? What's wrong w/his arm?

His age? 33? How much older is he than Weeden? You were willing to give him a chance to prove himself, yet you don't want a guy who is not much older and is one of the best qbs in the league a chance?

That's weird, bro.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 12:13 AM
From what I've read, Rivers, his wife and 7 kids live in San Diego year round. They do visit Decatur and I would assume with both Phil and Tiffany being from Decatur, they more than likely do have family in the area.

I did read that Rivers does not want to move his family to L.A. if the Chargers are moved.

Thanks. I hadn't seen anything on it, but then again don't keep up on Phil Rivers.

I have been to Decatur many times. It's a nice enough place, but I wouldn't call it great by any means.....but if it is home, it's home
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 12:23 AM
I can understand why people wouldnt want to pay two 1sts for a 33 year old QB.

But if the choices are..

Trade for Rivers
Trade for Bradford
Trade up for Mariota

Then Rivers, IMO is the best option. Hell if he's interested, id rather trade for Rivers than keep the picks..
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 09:51 AM

His arm? What's wrong w/his arm?

His age? 33? How much older is he than Weeden? You were willing to give him a chance to prove himself, yet you don't want a guy who is not much older and is one of the best qbs in the league a chance?

That's weird, bro.

Nothing wrong with his arm that being twice as strong wouldn't fix bro. It's weak, it's wimpy. In just a few short years you will have a old, slow, weak armed QB.

Now as for Weeds I was ticked when we drafted him. I didn't bash him because just like with every draft pick I said we needed to give him time to prove himself. It took him two years to prove he sucked.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 09:58 AM
I think you are vastly understating Rivers arm strength..
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 10:05 AM
I think your wrong.

Watch some film of him last year. Not to many passes going out on a rope going on. Lots of touch passes, passes floated up there. rivers is accurate and he is good with those type of passes but he does have an arm like mine. (and I just had a stroke on my right side six weeks ago)
Posted By: MrKelso Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 01:32 PM
Compare the pro's and con's of the situation.

Pro's

-We get Phillip Rivers, who is immediately 5x better than any quarterback we've had here in Cleveland since returning in 1999.

-We now have a proven, veteran quarterback, who has consistently put up great numbers.

-Adding Rivers upgrades the most important position on the entire team, and with our strong offensive line, and what should be a strong defense, we MAY in fact be an immediate playoff contender.

-Even trading the #12 and #19 overall picks, we still have 8 draft picks to work with. (and at least 10 in the 2016 draft). It's not like we're mortgaging our entire draft or future for him even if he's only a 3 to 4 year rental.

-Trading for Rivers means we don't have to rely on Josh McCown finding lightening in a bottle to contend for the playoffs. It also means we don't have to rely on Manziel. Maybe we can even bring him along slowly and groom him for a few years? (Long shot, I know).

Con's

-We give up two first round picks.
-He's 33 years old. Meaning we're looking at 3 to 4 years at best.
-Rivers has struggled in colder weather.
-He doesn't have a stellar playoff record.

Those are seriously the only con's I can think of when it comes to Rivers.

In my opinion. Still worth the trade.

If San Diego wanted all 10 of our draft picks, I would say hell no, but they might bite on the #12 and #19 picks, which I could live with considering we'll still have 8 picks to work with.

This is all hypothetical and assuming Rivers would agree to an extension with us.

If we trade for Rivers, he plays well, and we go 10-6 or 11-5, not a single person on this board is going to be worried about trading two first round picks to get him, we'll be celebrating a winning team FOR A CHANGE.
Posted By: OrangeHelmet Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 02:13 PM
Trade? Did U say 'Trade?' The only trades the Browns should possibly consider is down for more options.
Trade for Rivers, oh h--- no, don't do it.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 02:31 PM
I said it before, keep all the picks we have and draft to fill all our needs. It's about time we addressed our poor run D and pass rush. Because of our QB situation we need to be an " old fashion" type team this year. Stout run D and be able to run the ball well. That is the key to winning at this time for us. JMO
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 03:11 PM
All I know is this.

1. Phillip Rivers and Browns are not even in the discussion in the Rumor department. So it ain't happening.

2. On the Dream land department - Philip Rivers + 8 draft picks. for our 2015 Draft...I would pee in my pants! As in elated not a negative pee...lol laugh

jmho
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 11:30 PM
Quote:

San Diego's Philip Rivers is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and a big reason why is his arm strength.

Although he has a quirky throwing motion, he is able to generate very good velocity and is exceptional at throwing down the field. He is able to make all the throws, whether they are deep in-between the hashes or outside the numbers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12665...ing-qbs/page/17
Posted By: E.Ryze19 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/16/15 11:32 PM
IMO, Rivers is well worth our two number ones. He is legit, and it would make our offense instantly legit.
Posted By: 1JohnnyG Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 01:23 AM
It seems the Tennessee Titans have traded for the present Rivers so San Diego can have a future Mariota. (Does he own some Mormon hotels????)
Posted By: 1JohnnyG Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 03:09 AM
It is pronounced Hi (as in slang for "Hello") - PAIR - bow - lay.

Thanks.
Posted By: 1JohnnyG Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 03:18 AM
Why in the universe would any decent QB want to be here ?

Especially Rivers...

Rivers?? HOF??? Seriously?? I can understand his desire for $$$ at the end of his career, but HOF???????

I don't think so. We'll see.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 10:17 AM
Quote:

San Diego's Philip Rivers is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and a big reason why is his arm strength.

Although he has a quirky throwing motion, he is able to generate very good velocity and is exceptional at throwing down the field. He is able to make all the throws, whether they are deep in-between the hashes or outside the numbers.

Well that's Joe Schmo's opinion. Just who in the hell is Alen Dumonjic , Contributor anyway thumbsdown
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 10:18 AM
Originally Posted By: 1JohnnyG
Why in the universe would any decent QB want to be here ?

Especially Rivers...

Rivers?? HOF??? Seriously?? I can understand his desire for $$$ at the end of his career, but HOF???????

I don't think so. We'll see.

Minus the QB, our team is superior (IMO of course) to the Chargers. Put Rivers on the Browns and he could chalk up some impressive numbers...
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 11:00 AM
Quote:

Well that's Joe Schmo's opinion. Just who in the hell is Alen Dumonjic , Contributor anyway thumbsdown

About Alen Dumonjic

Alen Dumonjic is European-born football fan that now resides stateside, where he goes to college and writes about American football. He has written for Bleacher Report, The Boston Globe and Canada's The Score.

His content primarily focuses on the intricacies of football, such as X's and O's and technique. Alen is also able to offer immediate thoughts on NFL players strengths and weaknesses as well as analysis on NFL Draft prospects in the off-season. He's been studying the NFL draft and its prospects since 2008.
link
Posted By: MrKelso Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 02:06 PM
Bleacher Report said yesterday a deal sending Phillip Rivers to Tennessee is becoming more and more realistic as the Chargers are worried about Rivers long term health. San Diego then in return gets the #2 overall pick and selects Marcus Mariota.

A deal like that obviously makes sense for both parties. I wonder if Tennessee then would be interested in trading Mettenberger? I liked the kid coming out of college last year and would be very willing to give up a middle-round draft pick for him.

Oh well.

It was fun picturing Rivers in Cleveland thumbsup
Posted By: Attack Dawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 02:11 PM

Simply..it will cost more to get MM,dependng on whether he drops.
But getting up there is very costly.
Posted By: Jester Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 02:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Attack Dawg

Agreed, I think that we would need to trade both 1st this year and next year's 1st to move to #2. Possibly more.

I don't think MM is worth that. If I felt about him the was I felt about Andrew Luck when he was coming out then absolutely worth it but I would be torn about picking MM at #12 if he happens to fall that far, though I probably would take him there.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 03:14 PM
He is not worth it and you are mortgaging too much of our future on a guy there are questions about. If he falls to 12, which I doubt, fine but other than that no.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 03:47 PM
It's Tennessee or bust for Rivers. Mariota is going #2 to the Chargers. If the Chargers don't take trade Rivers, there will be a bidding war for Mariota's services. We will be at, or near, the front of the line in that bidding war.
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 04:21 PM
13 more days...All will be revealed. wink
Posted By: CBFAN19 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 05:16 PM
13 more days...All will be revealed. wink

And that will at least give us new topics to argue about on the board!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 05:50 PM
I would trade #12 and #19 for Rivers, we aren't that bad in our other positions now, and a veteran QB like Rivers makes us a legitimate playoff contender, immediately ... JMHO thumbsup
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 06:04 PM

Tacker...so, do you spend our two first round picks to sign Rivers?

If he is not willing to sign an extension, should the Browns still do the deal?
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 06:15 PM
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
I would trade #12 and #19 for Rivers, we aren't that bad in our other positions now, and a veteran QB like Rivers makes us a legitimate playoff contender, immediately ... JMHO thumbsup

I don't know if I'd go that far, but hey, it is off season and it certainly doesn't hurt to dream a little bit, does it? (Maybe fantasize is a better word?)

Then the actual season starts and.... well... you know (sighs)... tongue
Posted By: MrKelso Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 06:51 PM
I sincerely hope we don't trade up for Mariota.

In my opinion you shouldn't trade be trading assets for a 50/50 and that's exactly what Mariota is.

And if they DO take him, is Haslam (and Farmer/Pettine) willing to be patient with the kid and let him develop? He's probably not a day 1 starter....
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/17/15 10:36 PM
Originally Posted By: MrKelso
I sincerely hope we don't trade up for Mariota.

In my opinion you shouldn't trade be trading assets for a 50/50 and that's exactly what Mariota is.

And if they DO take him, is Haslam (and Farmer/Pettine) willing to be patient with the kid and let him develop? He's probably not a day 1 starter....

We already have 3 "not" day 1 starters. Why not add a 4th?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 08:39 AM
Quote:

About Alen Dumonjic

Alen Dumonjic is European-born football fan that now resides stateside, where he goes to college and writes about American football. He has written for Bleacher Report, The Boston Globe and Canada's The Score.

His content primarily focuses on the intricacies of football, such as X's and O's and technique. Alen is also able to offer immediate thoughts on NFL players strengths and weaknesses as well as analysis on NFL Draft prospects in the off-season. He's been studying the NFL draft and its prospects since 2008.
link

So he is a collage kid who grew up a soccer fan that is wet behind the ears and still trying to learn the game of football. lmao
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 11:38 AM

Of course not...signing an extension has to be part of the deal.

And I agree with Pastor...we would be instant playoff contenders. Finally a QB that can make teams pay for playing for the RUN! Once we have that - Defense and running game will have us controlling the game, beating up teams, eating up victories thumbsup
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 12:53 PM

Tacker...so, do you spend our two first round picks to sign Rivers?

That would be dumb.. If we attempt to make that trade and he won't sign a long term deal, then don't do it at all,
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 01:07 PM
I do not want to pay too much for Rivers. Maybe our 19th and sixth this year, and some of next year's top three.

Don't lose sight of the wanting to move him. This isn't all us coming along begging for the trade. And we certainly want to keep next year's first.

I prefer to use our picks for the first this year. Too much impact help available that has not been effectively addressed. NT and WR specifically.
Posted By: DonCoyote Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 09:26 PM
JC

Rivers and Adrian Peterson...

Wonder if we could somehow get both of those guys for our 2 picks, with Peterson giving Rivers reason to sign an extension.

Pro-Bowl QB and Elite RB behind our OLine.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/18/15 09:47 PM
Originally Posted By: DonCoyote
JC

Rivers and Adrian Peterson...

Wonder if we could somehow get both of those guys for our 2 picks, with Peterson giving Rivers reason to sign an extension.

Pro-Bowl QB and Elite RB behind our OLine.

give up a 1st rounder and more comp for a 30 year old back with a 12.75 mil cap hit..........hell no

link
The price for Adrian Peterson appears set.

ESPN's Adam Caplan reports the Vikings are looking for a first-round draft pick and "more compensation," likely a starting cornerback, in exchange for Adrian Peterson.

From an interested team's point of view, the terms seem improbable. Peterson's contract is still a costly one. He counts $12.75 million against the salary cap next season. Caplan points out that Minnesota would much rather have him on the team to help in pursuit of a playoff season.

However, Peterson's camp has expressed the need for the 30-year-old running back to start over. He was just recently reinstated by the league, but he may choose to hold out of mandatory offseason activities with Minnesota to force a trade. Dallas has routinely popped up as a trade possibility, but the terms of the trade, along with Peterson's going price present a massive risk/reward circumstance that have to give even Jerry Jones pause. The Cardinals, Jaguars and Chargers among others are also considered possibilities, but ultimately the Vikings may have asked for too much.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:11 AM
If only the Vikings had a young franchise QB to build around for the future. I could see AP wanting to stay if that were the case.

Dysfunctional.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
If only the Vikings had a young franchise QB to build around for the future. I could see AP wanting to stay if that were the case.

Dysfunctional.

Teddy Bridgewater.
Posted By: Vambo Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 02:11 AM

Dysfunctional.

Teddy Bridgewater.

What has Teddy Bridgewater done to be called a franchise QB?

How many years has he gotten his team to the playoffs?

Playoff wins?

Super Bowl wins?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:21 PM
He was being usual taunting self.

Does anyone really think that qb is the reason Peterson wants out of Minnesota?

Vambo: I can tell you this about Teddy. The Vikings have ZERO interest in drafting or trading for a starting qb this year. Can the same be said of the Browns?
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Vambo

Dysfunctional.

Teddy Bridgewater.

What has Teddy Bridgewater done to be called a franchise QB?

How many years has he gotten his team to the playoffs?

Playoff wins?

Super Bowl wins?

Well yeah... I mean you can't label someone a franchise QB their rookie year, but factoring how he's played for them and the upside and increasing the level of talent around him on offense (can you say he was blessed with many high-end weapons?) he can very well fit the bill there in Minnesota. We'll see over time and in years.

But yes, got me. Franchise qb? No, but maybe. As Vers said, I highly doubt QB is the reason Peterson wants out. It's more likely how the front office handled his situation is the jist I am gathering.

He was being usual taunting self.

brownie
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:39 PM
All I know is this.

I would pee in my pants! As in elated not a negative pee...lol laugh

jmho

Any pee in the pants is a negative IMO. tongue
Posted By: Jester Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 01:45 PM

Does anyone really think that qb is the reason Peterson wants out of Minnesota?

Vambo: I can tell you this about Teddy. The Vikings have ZERO interest in drafting or trading for a starting qb this year. Can the same be said of the Browns?

Maybe we can agree that TB isn't a franchise QB but that he is a potential franchise QB.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 02:24 PM
Good post.

I also wonder what "franchise qb" means? I think it has different meanings for different people.

I don't think there is definitive definition. Super Bowl wins? No, I can't agree w/that. In my mind, guys like Marino, Kosar, Bert Jones, Rivers, Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton, Stafford, Matt Ryan, etc are all franchise quarterbacks.

I think there is a difference between franchise qbs and elite qbs and a difference between the first two and championship qbs.

At this point, I would be happy w/a franchise guy. In my mind, a franchise qb is a guy who is good enough to be your starter for years and play at a very high level.
Posted By: mac Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 02:34 PM
Rivers, Chargers continue to do an apparent contract mating dance

Posted by Mike Florio on April 19, 2015, 8:42 AM EDT
link

One month and two days ago, jarring news emerged from San Diego: Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said he has no plans to extend his contract before it expires after the current season — and that he has real concerns about moving his family to Los Angeles. Coupled with the team’s decision to take a closer look at Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, the facts quickly and naturally led to speculation that the Chargers could trade Rivers to Tennessee for the second overall pick in the draft.

While the story and its potential implications failed to quickly resonate on a widespread basis, the media gradually has recognized the significance of the story. Left unexplored, however, is the notion that the story is more about laying the foundation for a new contract than it is about Rivers ending his career with a team other than the Chargers.

As one well-connected source explained it to PFT within the past two weeks, far more likely than an imminent divorce between Rivers and the Chargers is the likelihood that player and team have launched a mating dance aimed at getting him signed beyond 2015. Rivers knows, if the Chargers move to L.A., that he’ll instantly have more value to a team that will be trying to win hearts, minds, and wallets in the nation’s No. 2 market — possibly in direct competition with the Rams or the Raiders. The Chargers know it, too, but they also know that they won’t be getting extra salary-cap space to accommodate a player’s belief that he has more value to a team in L.A. than he does in San Diego, no matter how accurate that belief is.

Let’s consider one of the first quotes from Rivers, assuming that he’s not thinking about leaving but about leverage.

“I guess things could change, but with all the uncertainty in many aspects, I don’t see it changing before camp gets here, and when camp gets here I’m even more certain to play it out,” Rivers told Acee only four days after the Steelers gave quarterback Ben Roethlisberger a massive, market-value contract.

“Things could change,” Rivers conceded. But if things don’t change before camp opens, he’s not negotiating a new contract. In other words (possibly), if the Chargers give Rivers what he wants on a new deal before training camp, he’ll sign on the dotted line.

In more than a month, not much has developed in the way of potential suitors for Rivers. Some have suggested that he’d be worth two first-round draft picks, a package that a franchise desperate for a franchise quarterback should be willing to instantly sacrifice.

Without a long-term deal, however, it would be a one-year rental with the availability of the franchise tag thereafter. Besides, while a team like the Browns could be gung-ho about the possibility of adding Rivers to the very long list of starting quarterbacks since 1999, Rivers may have no interest in playing for the Browns or any other team that resides a long way from the land of contention.

Some have suggested Rivers wants out because of the quality of the team around him. But what other team out there is a high-end quarterback away from instantly contending for a Super Bowl? Maybe the Texans, possibly the Bills. Neither team’s name has come up — at all — in the past 33 days. For the most part, the teams that would be most interested in Rivers don’t have the kind of supporting cast that would help him get to where he never has been.

Which brings us back to the Titans. Apart from Nashville’s proximity to his hometown, why would Rivers want to play for Tennessee? Arguably, they’re improving on defense with the arrival of Dick LeBeau and several free agents, but they’ve got a long way to go on both sides of the ball to become competitive in the AFC South, and in the AFC generally.

From the Chargers’ perspective, how can they trade Rivers without getting a potential franchise quarterback in return? That’s possibly why the Chargers have created the impression that they would be interested in trading Rivers to the Titans. With the second overall pick, the Titans would be guaranteed to get a possible Rivers replacement.

Some wonder whether the end game for the Titans isn’t Mariota but Jameis Winston, with a Rivers deal getting them to No. 2 and then another deal getting them to No. 1.

Moving up to one of the first two picks becomes dangerous territory for the Chargers, who know a thing or two about using the No. 2 overall pick on a quarterback. In 1998, they climbed up one spot to get in striking distance for Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf. The Colts took Manning, the Chargers took Leaf, and the rest is a very ugly period in San Diego history.

Still, if the Chargers were intent on trading up to No. 2, it could have been accomplished by now. Rivers would need a new contract in Tennessee, but his agent represents Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt and Titans G.M. Ruston Webster. Which means that getting Rivers signed over the long haul in Tennessee arguably would be the easiest part of this process. The real question is whether the Chargers truly want to move Rivers, and whether Rivers truly wants to move to a new team.

The fact that more than a month has passed since the story first hit the NFL’s radar screen without anything tangible happening suggests that contract leverage remains the major part of the equation. Why else would writers in San Diego now be talking about Rivers retiring in lieu of moving to Los Angeles? With no serious trade discussions happening (yet) and the Chargers not throwing a huge pile of money at Rivers, his other potential ammunition for getting the team’s attention comes from the School of Favre.

Whether it’s Rivers, Mariota, or someone else, the Chargers can’t go to Los Angeles in 2016 without a franchise quarterback. The team knows it, Rivers knows it. But there’s currently no reason to credibly believe the Chargers plan to roll the dice on an unproven rookie and there’s currently no reason to credibly believe Rivers wants to roll the dice on an unproven team.

If both sides were willing to do that, the dice would have been rolling by now.
Posted By: eotab Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 05:48 PM
All I know is this.

I would pee in my pants! As in elated not a negative pee...lol laugh

jmho

Any pee in the pants is a negative IMO. tongue

Not if you had a jelly fish in your pants tongue
Posted By: texaslostdawg Re: Is Phillip Rivers an option? - 04/19/15 05:58 PM