DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Ballpeen Joe Diffie, country star dies at 61, corona - 03/29/20 09:12 PM
https://variety.com/2020/music/news/joe-diffie-coronavirus-country-star-died-dead-1203548295/

He was mostly pretty traditional with many hits. I liked this one, it rocked out a bit, with that Southern Rock ound. Third Rock from the Sun.

RIP Joe.

I was, and am, a "John Deere Green" fan. One of the first 'country' songs I liked, before my wife got me into Alabama, which led to Kenny.... My wife has regressed and is back into 80's rock/hair bands now.

This one always reminded me of where I grew up.

COVID-19 is real. RIP Joe Diffy.
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I was, and am, a "John Deere Green" fan. One of the first 'country' songs I liked, before my wife got me into Alabama, which led to Kenny.... My wife has regressed and is back into 80's rock/hair bands now.

And I know you, you are a John Deere type of guy.

Love you man....here is the deal, seriously, if I quit posting for any length of time, I might have met my match. Something is going to get us.

Stay safe folks.
Well, we're all going to meet our match someday, no doubt.

My parents stopped over yesterday. They're 78. I had told them over a week ago to just stay home. If they needed anything, groceries, etc, just call and either me or my wife would take it to them

But, they stopped here yesterday. Put my wife's birthday card in a plastic bag, and hung it on our door knob, then called to tell her "Hey, we're here, but not coming in. Your card is on the door knob. We'll just chat on the phone for a minute."

Mom's diabetic, dad had cancer, and radiation, and just recently had an issue due to the radiation......they are of the age and risk status, yet, we all are, I know.

Anyway, take care, stay home.
Dang .. RIP to a great singer
© DawgTalkers.net