DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: cfrs15 Browns select Greg Newsome with the 26th pick - 04/30/21 03:24 AM
Well our secondary has been made over ... let’s hope he can be what we need him to be
That’s a lot of green
How do the Browns get to the Super Bowl? They need to get by Mahomes and Allen and having plenty of good corners well help.
I am Happy With Newsome smile
I'll go on record saying that this was a bad pick. We have 6 good corners and 1 legit halfway decent linebacker.

A grabby corner is the worst thing possible a team could have going into the NFL
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc

I am too, I just had a different preference.
Based on our team’s prior draft history with DePodesta with the team we will be picking a young, productive, athletic player in the first two rounds (Njoku, Peppers, Wills). In rounds 3-7 we will be picking an athletic player (Larry Ogunjobi) or a productive player (Harrison Bryant) and age won’t be as big as a factor.

Newsome is not yet 21. He is a top percentile athlete. He has been injured but productive when he plays.
Greg Newsome II NFL Draft 2021: Scouting Report for Cleveland Browns CB

BR NFL SCOUTING DEPARTMENT
APRIL 29, 2021

Wisconsin running back Jalen Berger, right, runs with the ball against Northwestern defensive back Greg Newsome II, during the first half of an NCAA college football game in Evanston, Ill., Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)
Nam Y. Huh/Associated Press

HEIGHT: 6'0"

WEIGHT: 192

POSITIVES:

— Great flexibility. Able to bend well at ankles, knees, and hips.

— Very smooth transitions, can sink hips and get in out of breaks.

— Shows in run support. Strong tackler.

— Shows patience with the ball in the air. Good job attacking the reception point.

NEGATIVES:

— Can have a hard time disengaging from blocks.

— Can be slower transitioning from off coverage at times.

— Gets too handsy downfield at times. Tends to grab.

2020 STATISTICS:

3 Games: 12 tackles, 1 INT, 7 PBU

NOTES:

— Played 3 games in 2020 before opting out.

00:22 / 02:01

— Ran 4.38 unofficial 40 at pro day.

OVERALL:

Newsome is a technician in press coverage. He does a good job getting hands on and disrupting routes. He has very good change of direction, aided by great use of leverage. He is able to seamlessly transition out of breaks, running the routes for the receivers. Newsome shows very little panic with the ball in the air and has the ball skills to play through the hands of the receiver. Though he's a bit slow at separating to make the tackle at times, he's a physically run defender who does well setting the edge. He has also shown to do a good job tackling ball-carriers in open space.

Newsome is an average sized corner who has all the skills necessary to be successful, with the added bonus of Intelligence and Character, which is synonymous with the Northwestern Football program. It won't take Newsome long to find his groove and start making an impact.

GRADE: 8.2/10 (Immediate NFL starter, late 1st round)

OVERALL RANK: 23/300

POSITION RANK: CB3

PRO COMPARISON: Darrelle Revis 60% / Richard Sherman 40%
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Me JOK but Newsome was my 2nd choice
The Browns ran out of corners last year. It is a simple as that. The Greedy injury may be a factor as well.
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Me JOK but Newsome was my 2nd choice

Same here.
Fantastic pick. Excellent hips, good bend keeps nose over toes. Very physical. We will be in nickle and dime 70% or more this year.

Great pick for the Browns.

Great fit for a position in need.

I also loved JOK but Newsome was their guy and I am all in with him.
I was looking Barmore, then Newsome, was more than happy they were both available. Perfectly happy with the choice. I figure more Defense tomorrow...
Gregory Newsom II.

Well the Browns can't get out of their own way as they Tunnel Vision on to their 7th DB in the last 17 top 2 picks they have in drafts since 2013.

He's a Corner, He has what they have,
He does what they do,
So did all the others, so my question becomes,
How will this Corner make a difference the others didn't.
Trade down or Newsome was my lean. If a WR fell, go for it.

Day One went well, IMO. We'll see how it plays out.
He reminds me a lot of Justin Gilbert
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

Yes it is.
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Gregory Newsom II.

Well the Browns can't get out of their own way as they Tunnel Vision on to their 7th DB in the last 17 top 2 picks they have in drafts since 2013.

He's a Corner, He has what they have,
He does what they do,
So did all the others, so my question becomes,
How will this Corner make a difference the others didn't.

You obviously did not watch any games last year. The defense was terrible and the Browns were scraping the FA market at the end of the year.
PRO COMPARISON: Darrelle Revis 60% / Richard Sherman 40%

If he is this, I'll be ecstatic!
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg

He reminds me of Denzel Ward.
With our offense, we will score fast and put pressure on opponents to try to keep up, which means we force them into passing a LOT. We have a pass rush and secondary to kill that.
Originally Posted By: FL_Dawg

The only thing he has in common is that he has missed at least 3 games in each of the last 3 seasons.

Newsome is a cb that plays off a lot.

He only played 6 games last season and left his last one with a groin injury.
The Browns have to take more Db's than any other franchise in the NFL, I don't know.

But the Browns never shut out anybody, every opponent can score passing touchdowns,

It's like changing the gas cap on a race car, it doen't improve results,
Chasing their tail.

Ok,
Could have prioritized re signing the DB's who actually took the field for the most snaps off your team in 2021.
Not just Mitchell, but the other one.

As With any 1st round pick,
I'd expect him to sit two years on IR, then play bad for 1 year, then leave in Free Agency.

I'll stop saying that^^, When it doesn't seem to happen Half the time.

Beyond that,
I love the pick, I would have found a way to love any of the picks.
HE'S NOT AN OFF BALL LINEBACKER!!! nanner thumbsup Woo Hoo!
Praise God.
Hall of Fame bound baby.
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
Fantastic pick. Excellent hips, good bend keeps nose over toes. Very physical. We will be in nickle and dime 70% or more this year.

Glad to see you around.
Thrilled with this pick. I wanted CB or trade down. Newsome or Farley were who I wanted at 26. JOK suffering from the Isaiah Simmons Effect.

Side note, the Draft is best as a made-for-tv event. Lots of downtime. Thought it was cool the Terminal Tower changed color schemes for each team making the pick. Lots of local restaurants with food stands was a nice way to show off the local culinary scene.

Pumpkinhead representing CLE will always be embarrassing.
I'm pleased. If this is a passing league (which is a different argument..) then our outfield DB room should be stupid good.
as I lay in my hospital bed. I have come to the conclusion that Newsome is better than advertised.

Keep kicking butt.
Hope you get better soon tab. You keep kicking butt too.
Good solid pick. Can't complain about that.

We let the board come to us and got the reward of solid value at the position.
Love the pick.

Secondary has no excuses..

Now lets get this defensive front 6/7 better..

It was not so long ago, when a player got a call from Cleveland, they weren’t as excited. #Turnaround #NFLDraft2021 Let’s GO!!!

https://twitter.com/DanDeRoos19/status/1388086529738870785
jc...

Thank goodness the Browns front office used the #26 draft pick to add more talent to an area that is still somewhat of a question mark..CB.

Not sure what this pick means for Greedy Williams future in the NFL and with the Browns. Recovering from a nerve damage type injury is tough to do.
J/C. Rock solid pick, can’t remember when I read it or if it was on NFL network but I know they interviewed him and really liked him. The Clowney signing really signaled to me that Edge wouldn’t be our top pick. We needed another corner, especially on a 5 year deal. FA corners are $$$. I think we will see a LB in our next selection, plenty of good choices available, I preferred JOK as our 1 st pick, wouldn’t mind using our 3rds to move up to get him as a Lamar killer
Originally Posted By: mac
jc...

Thank goodness the Browns front office used the #26 draft pick to add more talent to an area that is still somewhat of a question mark..CB.

Not sure what this pick means for Greedy Williams future in the NFL and with the Browns. Recovering from a nerve damage type injury is tough to do.

Yep....not sure if the pick impacts Greedy, but his dead arm very well could.

I like that we aren't banking on his return. A one armed CB isn't going to be very effective.

If he does, that's great. Ward is in a pivotal season. He has a lot of health questions. Having solid replacements available will make it easier to let him walk if it come to that.
Not impressed.
Or, are they considering not extending Ward?

We are going to be giving a huge contract to Baker. Chubb, Teller, and Ward will be wanting big contracts. Can we afford them all? Perhaps the front office likes Teller and Chubb better than Ward and we are planning ahead for his departure if Greedy is healthy and plays well.

Just an alternative thought
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
Not impressed.

Not to be confrontational, but why?

Is it that you don't think he is very good or is it because you wanted somebody else or another position?

Obviously our FO liked and wanted him and felt he met any needs criteria..
I agree, this was a bad pick. Greg Newsome II was injured often and had a lot of PI penalties in college.
Quote:
Not to be confrontational, but why?

Was going to ask the same in general to those that don’t like the pick. Who did you want that you feel is better? I love the pick, solid move at 26.
Your above reply answered my question.
Let’s see our secondary:

CB - Ward, Newsome, Hill, Greedy, Stewart
S - Harrison, Delpit, Johnson

That seems much better.

I still think we’ll draft another mid round dude to add here
Not saying I know more than our FO but they could be wrong about Newsome. He was injured a lot and also had lots of PI penalties at NW.

I could be wrong, which wouldn't be the first time, but I see him as more of a backup than starter.
I think the Browns should assume that Greedy won't be back.

Either way, I think we are STILL light at the CB position.
I agree. Greedy is a big wild card.

I also would remind: there are still vets who are unsigned, even if they are like a 4th/5th CB type
Welcome and hope he is a stud. I was so fixated on JOK dropping to us that I felt a bit flat - but you can never have too many good CB's. I like this guys tenacity and athletic ability, that's a good combo. Age and athleticism is clearly a calling card for AB - hope he has a winning formula there.

JOK falling does have me scratching my head - I was expecting Zaven Collins to fall after reports of him beefing up for his pro day. I guess we will see which direction this goes in. If JOK isn't one of the first couple names off the board today after being a top 15-20 pick on every draft board I saw pre-Draft ... then there is clearly a red flag out there that all the teams are aware of.
At this point - with Ward, Hill and Newsome - I think you have 3 quality starters. Greedy is a bonus / wildcard depending on how you view it. I'm more than happy adding depth to the CB position but would prefer veteran help at this point and signing CB's for 4th/5th depth type $$$
There was better talent available that would have filled a bigger need. LB for instance. I think J.O. Koramoah from Notre Dame would've been a better pick.
You can teach hands and can teach him to wrap instead of trying to blow people up but you cant teach feet, hips and instinct. The kid has those attributes. Loved greedy com I ng out but nerves are tricky. Reach gor a cold one and loose feelings in your limbs.
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Welcome and hope he is a stud. I was so fixated on JOK dropping to us that I felt a bit flat - but you can never have too many good CB's. I like this guys tenacity and athletic ability, that's a good combo. Age and athleticism is clearly a calling card for AB - hope he has a winning formula there.

JOK falling does have me scratching my head - I was expecting Zaven Collins to fall after reports of him beefing up for his pro day. I guess we will see which direction this goes in. If JOK isn't one of the first couple names off the board today after being a top 15-20 pick on every draft board I saw pre-Draft ... then there is clearly a red flag out there that all the teams are aware of.

I agree on JOK and said much the same in another thread.

There seems to be a big difference between what the Pre-draft rating were and what is happening to JOK. It makes me wonder if the teams know something about the kid we don't.

Maybe his interviews were bad. maybe his coaches didn't have glowing reports for one reason or another.

As for Collins gaining weight, that makes he think the teams have told him that his NFL position will be a hand in the dirt player. I would hope that is the case and it isn't "Cheetos" weight.
I dont see lb as abigger need than corner. Kid from indy is solid. Kid we drafted last year can play. I would have loved collins or jamin but honestly imho corner is much greater concern.

We will draft one today. There is some really good ones out there, I would not be opposed go tradingup for the Irish linebacker. Use some of those later picks.

When you look at how the picks came off. IMO it came to scheme fit, and need.

Raiders took a lineman instead of defense.

JOK is a terrific football player. It was just the way the draft played out.

I think we will hold with our pick in the second and take a linebacker. Jabril Cox or Nick Bolden if he is there.

We have Walker and Smith on one year contracts.
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
There was better talent available that would have filled a bigger need. LB for instance. I think J.O. Koramoah from Notre Dame would've been a better pick.

JOK would have been a great pick too. Wondering why he is falling so far. I think our defense doesn’t value LB as much as d-line and DB. We need to beat Mahomes, cover the receivers for a half second more and give Clowney and Garrett a little more time to apply pressure. I see us playing 1 or 2 LBs most of the time so I’m guessing we just don’t value the position as much.
Originally Posted By: Jester
Or, are they considering not extending Ward?

We are going to be giving a huge contract to Baker. Chubb, Teller, and Ward will be wanting big contracts. Can we afford them all? Perhaps the front office likes Teller and Chubb better than Ward and we are planning ahead for his departure if Greedy is healthy and plays well.

Just an alternative thought

I think if Ward misses significant time again this coming season then this becomes a real conversation. What will make this even more interesting is if Greedy's situation lingers into this season, or if he comes back and it's obvious the shoulder is going to hamper him into the future.

More likely, IMO, is that when it comes time to extend Ward, he won't see the #'s he originally had in mind.
Yeah, it seems like Berry definitely comes up with a value for a player - I'm assuming based on the market and based on analytics - and really sticks to it. I imagine that part of the valuation for Ward will be his injury history, which could become a point of contention in negotiations.
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

Could have prioritized re signing the DB's who actually took the field for the most snaps off your team in 2021.
Not just Mitchell, but the other one.

The other one? I am trying to decide if he sounds better or worse than "some guy named Blake".
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
Yeah, it seems like Berry definitely comes up with a value for a player - I'm assuming based on the market and based on analytics - and really sticks to it. I imagine that part of the valuation for Ward will be his injury history, which could become a point of contention in negotiations.

I don't expect we will sign Ward again. I think the gap between what he views his value and what we do will be to wide to bridge.

If a FA situation, there is a good chance there is going to be someone willing to spend more.

It's like we have a pie chart and each player is slotted in to their portion of the pie. If we have a player who we can't fit, we look elsewhere.
First off, Get well, Tabber!

A couple of things about that video that struck me:

First, the repoir the two have. The way they were joking around and ribbing each other a little.... that is a damn good working relationship right there. These are guys who are definitely on the same team and working together. You can see and hear that the days of personality conflicts in our front office are behind us.

Next, and perhaps part of the first item, I don't think I ever realized that they were both DB's in college. There's a little bit of cool in that, to me.

Lastly, it sounds like we got a really darn good one in Greg Newsome II. I liked what I saw in the video of how he is eager to play the ball and how well he mirrors the WR and runs their route. We, very seriously, might well have the best & deepest secondary in the NFL.
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

I don't expect we will sign Ward again. I think the gap between what he views his value and what we do will be to wide to bridge.

If a FA situation, there is a good chance there is going to be someone willing to spend more.

It's like we have a pie chart and each player is slotted in to their portion of the pie. If we have a player who we can't fit, we look elsewhere.

There's a good possibility that Ward already let the team know that he wants to test the market when his time rolls around. Either way, even if nothing of the sort happened, we are now - hopefully - covered. If Ward leaves, that's a big compensatory pick and we have a guy in the pipeline.
That's a good analogy. If he was a premier corner who could play a 16 game season, he'd deserve top dollar, too. It's the durability that really factors in. If you break down the salary into what you're paying the player on a "per hour of play" basis, it puts things into a different light.

Hang tough Tabber.

Stay positive and will it to work.

Newsome is a great pick. Great player at a premier position that we have a need for.

IMO we will go linebacker next. Both Walker and Smith are both one one year deals
Another year...and CB's go early and safeties (and pseudo-safties like JOK) fall.

This is starting to get predictable. I can't believe the Packers took Stokes.

Newsome wasn't my 1st choice, but with the degenerative knee reports on Ojulari, I'm good with the pick.

Comparing the 2020 backfield with this year's is just silly at this point.

Though with JOK and Barmore out there, I'd like to try to trade up in the 2nd now smile.

The Raiders are killing me.

Originally Posted By: FL_Dawg

The only thing he has in common is that he has missed at least 3 games in each of the last 3 seasons.

Newsome is a cb that plays off a lot.

He only played 6 games last season and left his last one with a groin injury.

In terms of traits.
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

There's a good possibility that Ward already let the team know that he wants to test the market when his time rolls around. Either way, even if nothing of the sort happened, we are now - hopefully - covered. If Ward leaves, that's a big compensatory pick and we have a guy in the pipeline.

Newsome has no bearing on Ward. Ward will be signed long term. The only one at risk of not being signed long term is Chubb and that's only because of the value placed on the RB position.

Last year was evidence that you can never have too many quality DBs.
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

Newsome has no bearing on Ward. Ward will be signed long term. The only one at risk of not being signed long term is Chubb and that's only because of the value placed on the RB position.

Last year was evidence that you can never have too many quality DBs.

Chubb is not going anywhere 2nd contract. While that position has lost value Chubb is a valuable player to this organization. He produces in the run game, he produces in the pass game, he is a cultural change player in the lockerroom. He will be resigned.
If Chubb was a normal RB, I'd be inclined to agree.
He is not a normal RB.

For Ward, if you re-read what I wrote, it was speculative that WARD may want to test free agency - it is entirely a possibility - and if that were the case, then there is absolutely nothing the team can do short of a transition/franchise tag which commits even more money to the position. Thus, Newsome is talent and depth for now, but he is also insurance and a reload for the future.
Not to get off topic, but I agree, Chubb is definitely different. I wouldn't be surprised to see this FO franchise tag him twice before giving him a long term deal.
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Not to get off topic, but I agree, Chubb is definitely different. I wouldn't be surprised to see this FO franchise tag him twice before giving him a long term deal.

This is the move.
j/c

There are a hand full of players I would have felt comfortable with them selecting at #26. New2 was one of them. This FO has their methods and scheme fit seems to be an important part of the puzzle.

Will they make mistakes and make some errors in the draft? Most likely. Nobody bats 1.000. But this is the most comfortable I've felt in some time that all cylinders are working together in the engine we call The Cleveland Browns.
I didn’t know Newsome went to IMG Academy for his last year of his school. That place is basically a training ground for pro athletes. It probably doesn’t mean much but I think it bumps his likelihood to be a quality player up.

In the past I could almost guarantee that some knucklehead move would be made. Moves that right away you would think "what are they thinking?"

Not Berry and staff. I don't think that will happen. Sure some player will not work out. But it will not be because of things like what happened with Callaway.

The criteria of tough, smart, accountable is not just lip service.
I've heard all the fluff but not really impressed.

I'd rather have gone LB or DT.
I would rather have gone on a trip to Hawaii but......
sounds like we got a good player, can't be mad about that, plenty of potential and now he's got to get on the field and prove himself at the next level. I think he will, seems to have the talent.

I disagree.

I don't think you can approach the draft that way.

It is all about value. Value when you pick and value of position.

Both Ward and Greedy have had injuries. Corner is a must have position. Especially in what Woods wants to do. Hill is a slot corner. We are going to go use nickle and dime as a base defense. You have to have corners who can play press, off and zone. Newsome can do that.

PFF grades Newsome very high.

DT in this draft? not one had a first round grade. Taking one would have been a reach.

LB is scheme dependent. In most cases we will use two lb's and some cases one. In our defense corner is way more important.

I expect we will add a linebacker in this draft in round two or three.

We need a DT and I think we may make a play for Levi Onwuzurike who was the top ranked DT by most analysts.

Originally Posted By: bonefish

I disagree.

It is all about value........

Value when you pick and value of position.

******** It's about the team that takes the field in September!
It's about the Super Bowl!
Forget about being the best team in April.
And Ya can't win the Super Bowl in Arpil, but you can lose it.

Don't care about losing value in April care about The Super Bowl.

At the end of the process, what does your team look like?
" I didn't get fleeced on the trade value chart" means nothing, what has meaning is what your team looks like when you're done.

I really do not know your point?

You build a team to win the Super Bowl of course that is the goal.

Draft strategy is an entirely different strategy. It is not the immediate impact but more about developing future players and cap management.
Based on who was available I thought it was a very good pick.
j/c...

Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c

There are a hand full of players I would have felt comfortable with them selecting at #26. New2 was one of them. This FO has their methods and scheme fit seems to be an important part of the puzzle.

Will they make mistakes and make some errors in the draft? Most likely. Nobody bats 1.000. But this is the most comfortable I've felt in some time that all cylinders are working together in the engine we call The Cleveland Browns.

That is all you can ask that everybody is pulling in the same direction, and we seem to be doing that. The Big 3 of Stefanski, Berry, and Depo all bring their skills to the table to help complement each other. Each is pretty good at what they do.

No doubt it isn't always going to work out. Maybe it was depo who a few years ago said something along the lines of this is trying to make perfect a imperfect process. How true.

You can think you have everything right, and even if you do, for one reason or another players can simply suck or bust for some reason. Coaches can have a perfect plan, until it isn't because some other coach had a more perfect plan or your players didn't execute the plan, or other players didn't allow your players to execute. That is the imperfect part of this whole deal.

Indeed, we have good executive planning and research and good coaching. You can't ask for more, even when something doesn't work because as Depo said, the whole thing is basically imperfect. Some things you just can't control. All you can do is try to make it as perfect as possible.

I disagree.

It is all about value. Value when you pick and value of position.

Both Ward and Greedy have had injuries. Corner is a must have position. Especially in what Woods wants to do. Hill is a slot corner. We are going to go use nickle and dime as a base defense. You have to have corners who can play press, off and zone. Newsome can do that.

PFF grades Newsome very high.

DT in this draft? not one had a first round grade. Taking one would have been a reach.

LB is scheme dependent. In most cases we will use two lb's and some cases one. In our defense corner is way more important.

I expect we will add a linebacker in this draft in round two or three.

We need a DT and I think we may make a play for Levi Onwuzurike who was the top ranked DT by most analysts.

Bone, you may have addressed this but what are your round 2/3 hopeful picks?

Imagine graduating from college at age 20.
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Didn't you graduate kindergarten at 20?

I would love to trade up and get JOK.

I don't think they will. I don't know with the scheme that Woods wants to run what role he wants the linebackers to serve.

I see JOK as WILL in a 4-3. Use two linebackers. One in gap protection and the other a rover. Rover is the role I see for JOK.

Woods may want his linebackers to be more in run support and to be able to play zone? I don't know.

Levi Onwuzurike would be another guy I would target.

I am not a fan of Barmore.
======================================

IMO Berry will hold his pick and take BPA. That could be receiver, or a OL to develop. He will stick to his plan. And he has way more info than I.

I love JOK. I think if there is a plan to use him. He will be the steal in the draft. He is a exceptional football player. He can cover a slot receiver, blitz the qb, cover a back or TE. Play zone or press man. He is super instinctual.

His coach at ND said you have to have a plan for him. I believe that.

I think they have their eye on Jabril Cox in the third.

Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

Yes. Which is why I am impressed by someone graduating college at that same age.

Also, you don't graduate from kindergarten. You are promoted to first grade.
I feel like, if they didn't like J Owusu Koromoah, better than Greg Newsom II
then maybe the unknown issue is a real issue and hopefully they can take him off, maybe some other team can land him. Or draft him in the 6th.

Pete Werner can do all those listed things, Cover the slot, blitz the Qb, cover a back or TE, play zone or Press man, he is super instinctual,

and Jammin Davis could, (has been selected) and Zaven Collins,

not infatuated with Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah, maybe the Cowboys can take him and stand him next to Parsons, 2 rovers, no system.
( I really don't know what th I'm talking about)
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown

Ben St. Juste, Cb. Minnesota, 2 year degeree.
6'3 200 4.51, 18 games 13 pbus that's it. Cb 12 pff.
smoothe possible 3rd CB in this draft? No production?

I would love to trade up and get JOK.

I don't think they will. I don't know with the scheme that Woods wants to run what role he wants the linebackers to serve.

I see JOK as WILL in a 4-3. Use two linebackers. One in gap protection and the other a rover. Rover is the role I see for JOK.

Woods may want his linebackers to be more in run support and to be able to play zone? I don't know.

A little late on the response, just wanted to make sure you didn't die of a heart attack yesterday smile
Newsome is in the 2nd segment.

© DawgTalkers.net