DawgTalkers.net
LINK

What is going on in Columbus???
Quote:

LINK

What is going on in Columbus???

Not sure, but my guess would be the same thing that goes on at every school - just that NOW ohio state is treating things a touch differently.
Wow! Somebody needed to be squashed; probably harsh enough. Crazy where the bar ends up. What a shame for the kids who feel they answer to no rule.
You know, stuff like this is why I now root for Texas (saw a sweet T-shirt in a 2nd-hand clothing store over the winter, thought of Colt and bought it).

Hook 'em, horns!

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff. They're my team now, though.
Quote:

You know, stuff like this is why I now root for Texas (saw a sweet T-shirt in a 2nd-hand clothing store over the winter, thought of Colt and bought it).

Hook 'em, horns!

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff. They're my team now, though.

well, UofToronto was trying to get into FCS (D1AA). if they get in, you could go that route.
Quote:

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff.

Man... I can't tell you how much free crap those guys get down here. You should have seen the reception he got at a barbecue place when he was an incoming freshman.

Austin does have a professional football team, the Longhorns.
had a chance to start....good bye...
Any Buckeye player should be minding their P's and Q's. They'll get the boot for putting too much sugar on the Cheerios right now.
© DawgTalkers.net