[Linked Image from i45.tinypic.com]
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

LINK

What is going on in Columbus???

Not sure, but my guess would be the same thing that goes on at every school - just that NOW ohio state is treating things a touch differently.

Legend
Legend
Wow! Somebody needed to be squashed; probably harsh enough. Crazy where the bar ends up. What a shame for the kids who feel they answer to no rule.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
L
Legend
Legend
L
You know, stuff like this is why I now root for Texas (saw a sweet T-shirt in a 2nd-hand clothing store over the winter, thought of Colt and bought it).

Hook 'em, horns!

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff. They're my team now, though.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

You know, stuff like this is why I now root for Texas (saw a sweet T-shirt in a 2nd-hand clothing store over the winter, thought of Colt and bought it).

Hook 'em, horns!

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff. They're my team now, though.

well, UofToronto was trying to get into FCS (D1AA). if they get in, you could go that route.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'm just kidding, I don't care about US college football and Texas probably does the same kinda greasy stuff.

Man... I can't tell you how much free crap those guys get down here. You should have seen the reception he got at a barbecue place when he was an incoming freshman.

Austin does have a professional football team, the Longhorns.

W
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
W
had a chance to start....good bye...

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home
Legend
Legend
Any Buckeye player should be minding their P's and Q's. They'll get the boot for putting too much sugar on the Cheerios right now.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Ohio St. linebacker Dorian Bell suspended for season

Link Copied to Clipboard