DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Hard Knocks - 08/08/19 09:59 AM
Just got done watching episode #1 ... I’m biased, but it wasn’t nearly as interesting for me.

Too much time in hot air balloons, riding horses, and looking at grapes haha ... and Derek Carr just doesn’t inspire much in me.

The new rookie safety Abram ... what a moron/jerk. He might be able to play, but he’d be tough to take as a teammate.

Or course Gruden is Gruden .. loves the camera and the big talk.

I did enjoy looking at some of the players wives tho smile
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks - 08/08/19 03:22 PM
Usually it starts out a little slow. As the episodes go on you develop more familiarity with the players and coaches. By the time some of the cuts happen you feel sorry for the guys.

I've watched it every year and while it doesn't give you a lot of specifics, it gets you a lot closer to a team.

But yeah, watching the Browns did make it special.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks - 08/08/19 03:46 PM
Ronald Ollie did not last long.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks - 08/08/19 05:51 PM
The way they edit shows like that it's hard to say for sure what the real problem was. But from what we did see, it just seemed like he gave up. Like he felt defeated.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks - 08/08/19 05:59 PM
Lol not very long no
Posted By: jaybird Re: Hard Knocks - 08/10/19 12:57 AM
Can I find this online to watch? Don't have hbo....
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks - 08/10/19 01:29 AM
Originally Posted By: jaybird
Can I find this online to watch? Don't have hbo....

I believe the full first episode is on YouTube.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Hard Knocks - 08/10/19 01:52 AM
Thanks - will look for it tomorrow
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks - 08/10/19 02:26 AM
Yes I watched it on YouTube
Posted By: bonefish Hard Knocks Raiders - 08/20/19 04:53 PM

Watched the second episode.

What struck me is how injury is perceived. Number 98 a rookie DE broke his wrist on a play. He was xrayed and confirmed it was broken. They put a cast on. He went back into a pre-season game.

In the very competitive world of sports one has to understand the difference between pain and injury. It is expected in football that you play with pain.

Should you play when injured?

Trent Williams has issues with the Washington medical staff. So do other former players.

Andrew Luck is secretive about any injury to himself. He has gone out of the way to even throw in private so teammates could not see him. His current injury remains a mystery and he will not discuss it.

Number 98 the Raider rookie is fighting to make the team. At the end he is seen with Mayock. Telling him he is ready to go.

Coaches look at injuries as unspoken rule; players play unless it is impossible. It is almost like injury is the players fault.

Can you imagine playing DE right after a fractured wrist? The cast protects the area. But when you bang the cast against anything imagine how that would feel?

Oh, unless they get the needle.

"We are a family." The team preys on that motto. Until you are injured. Then you are on thin ice until you prove you can play. Any drop off in performance Goodbye brother.

There is glory and money in sports. But make no mistake there is a price to pay as well.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 08/20/19 05:24 PM
Actually, when I was in high school I broke my thumb in seven places down close to the wrist. I actually practiced after the injury for almost a week before I would go get it x rayed.

I would have been permitted to play of I could have gotten a doctor to agree to put it in what at the time was called a plasticast. I'm not even sure what that is as I never qualified to get one. I couldn't find a doctor who would approve it because of the severity of the break.

I was a FB and played MLB. It certainly may have had an impact on my carries and receptions, but it certainly wouldn't have had a negative impact on my blocking or run stopping ability.

You can often play with breaks depending on where they are and their severity.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 08/22/19 02:25 AM
Hard Knocks Recap: Learning More About Antonio Brown's Helmet Saga

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/21/hard-k...m_medium=social

By KALYN KAHLER August 21, 2019
This third episode of Hard Knocks did a much better job than its predecessors at tackling the biggest storyline surrounding the Oakland Raiders' preseason: Antonio Brown, and his head and feet. The episode centered mainly on Brown’s helmet protest and his back and forth with the league on finding a suitable replacement. Jon Gruden seems to be largely in denial that this is a worthy storyline, or at least can’t fathom why anyone could possibly be interested in why the most famous [and expensive] player on the team has been absent for much of training camp.

“We’ve known the whole time,” Gruden privately tells a Raiders staffer, while taking aggressive bites of a granola bar. “He had frostbite, he took four or five days to get it checked out, and we knew about the grievance since the first day of OTAs, which we did. I don’t know what the story is, the [censored] story is around here.”

Gruden’s vow to cuss less is not going well, it seems. He gestures forcefully with his granola bar hand as he continues talking at the Oakland staffer. “We’ve tried everything really, I give the guy credit for standing up for what he believes in. Everybody else does in this country.”

For much of this episode, Gruden appears to be convincing himself to agree with Brown’s point of view. “You gotta love guys who have a lot of energy,” he says, as he stares blankly at Brown warming up in Arizona before the preseason game (he didn’t play).

When Brown makes his dramatic return to Raiders camp, he steps out of his sports car with agent Drew Rosenhaus by his side. “Well we knew it was going to happen, I don’t know why it’s such a big story,” Gruden grumbles when he finds out Brown has returned to Napa.

Brown then greets dozens of Raiders teammates, who all react as if they haven’t seen him in years. He gives out hugs, daps, handshakes, fist bumps. Maybe this is the real reason why he wasn’t in camp, to get an over-the-top welcome reception upon his return as the prodigal son.

Hard Knocks redeemed itself in this episode by showing some of the behind-the-scenes conversations that make the series so unique. Rosenhaus approaches Gruden after practice to discuss Brown’s helmet progress, at this point still thinking they would be able to take advantage of a loophole that would allow Brown to wear a helmet similar to one he wore in the past, as long it was manufactured less than 10 years ago.

“It’s hard,” says Rosenhaus. “Nine years and you kick ass, and you don’t have any injuries. You just—I’m not saying that we handled it the right way, but he’ll kick ass for you and help you win a lot of football games.”

Gruden squints back at Rosenhaus and nods unconvincingly. He fiddles with the cap on his Gatorade bottle. Everything about his body language suggests he’s not buying what the agent is selling.

Back in Napa, Brown gets a long soliloquy, where he looks into the camera and says what every Raiders fan has been thinking. “There’s too much noise right now. More work, less noise.”

But later in the episode, he seems to forget his own advice. While wearing a new helmet to warm up for the preseason game in Arizona, Brown complains to teammates, “This lid ugly as f---.”

Brown remains in Napa long enough to have a tender moment with his hard-shelled coach as they walk off the field. “Thanks for supporting me coach,” he says. “My f---ing head, my feet, people were after me, you’ve been a constant support and I want to thank you for that.”

Gruden responds in the most Football Guy way: “I know you’ve got a lot of people in your ear, because you’re like a corporation that’s kind of gone global,” he says. “At the end of the day, let’s keep this s— simple. Football comes first. Everybody else is f—ing way behind. You know what I’m saying? You’ve handled all that seamlessly, beautifully.”

Shortly after that feel-good moment ends, Brown is gone again the next day, Sunday, after he gets word that the NFL has determined the newer version of his preferred helmet model does not meet safety standards. The episode ends with general manager Mike Mayock’s disgruntled statement on Brown, where he said the receiver needs to be all in or all out. It would have been nice to see some of the behind the scenes on Mayock’s decision to talk to the media that day, because non-scheduled statements like that are extremely uncommon in the NFL, and the strategy behind that would have been fascinating to hear. Gruden is publicly supporting Brown, while Mayock is publicly challenging him. The difficulty for this season of Hard Knocks is keeping up with the whirlwind 24/7 news cycle that is Antonio Brown. It’s impossible for a weekly show to remain up to date, because, as we know now, Brown is back with the Raiders—for now—and he’s filed a helmet grievance against the league.

FINALLY AN UNDERDOG TO ROOT FOR
We also finally got a good underdog to root for in this episode (sorry Nathan Peterman, I’m just not that interested in your quest to become Oakland’s backup). Hard Knocks introduced us to tight end Darren Waller, who the Raiders believe is an underrated player. Oakland picked Waller off Baltimore’s practice squad last season, where he’d spent the first three and half years of his NFL career. "When I was in Baltimore, I was like a vegetable,” he says. “I was getting high literally every day. Whatever I could get my hands on."

Waller has since been clean for two years. He was suspended without pay for the entire 2017 season for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy, and took that chance to go to rehab and commit himself to staying clean. A feel-good story and definitely a guy who will be over-drafted in fantasy leagues.

BEST QUOTES
• Derek Carr with the most Derek Carr response to finding out Brown was back in Napa: “Oh really? Awesome!”

• Gruden: “Knock on wood if you’re with me, okay?” (at least three times this episode, Raiders players must have some sore knuckles by now. Is Gruden just very superstitious?)

• Gruden with a great diagnosis of why backup quarterback Mike Glennon has struggled in the NFL: “You’re eight feet tall, so they can read your eyes. So that’s all they are doing is reading your eyes.”

• “You’re never going to go broke making a profit, I learned that a long time ago.”

• Antonio Brown: “I feel really good. It’s just when it’s really hot, I’ve gotta take my shoes off.” Gruden: “Why don’t you go to a cryo chamber?”

• Mike Mayock, on Gruden’s rendition of the Happy Birthday song. “Sounded like a bunch of Clemson guys.” [A dig at rookie receiver and Clemson product Hunter Renfrow’s pathetic singing from episode one.]
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 08/22/19 04:44 PM
I always find this series interesting to watch. And as I expected, Chucky just takes it up a notch.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 04:37 PM
j/c:

Going live to Steelers' HQ:

Posted By: FATE Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 04:45 PM
Wow. Unbelievable.

I just finished binge watching this year's Hard Knocks, actually started to feel a little sympathy for AB. The helmet thing that I laughed at from a distance became "I only got one head and one neck", I get it. Then as the episodes went on it seemed like more of a selfish fashion statement. Dude was great with his teammates and the fans though.

Still, the dude is "not quite right", to put it bluntly, and seems way to wrapped up in AB and not enough in his team.

The saga continues...
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 04:48 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 04:56 PM
What an idiot he’s become ... and Oakland is officially a circus
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 05:08 PM

Posted By: Dave Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 05:30 PM
I just want to say how disappointed I am that I won't be facing my fantasy football opponent's best WR this weekend. Its always my wish to beat any opponent's best possible line up, and I really regret any misfortune befalling his players ...

Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 05:31 PM

Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 05:44 PM
The Steelers are laughing their collective asses off behind closed doors. crazy
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 05:58 PM
Shows you how much they must have hidden/lived with for the past few years as well
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
The Steelers are laughing their collective asses off behind closed doors. crazy
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 06:21 PM
GM Mike Mayock at his press conference: “Antonio Brown is not in the building today. He’s not going to be practicing. I don't have any more information. When we do, I’ll get it to you. That’s it for today."

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1169676488075071489
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 06:22 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

Ha ha ha...Is this Htrae?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 06:36 PM
This will literally come down to them choosing AB or Mayock
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 07:37 PM
This is going to end with Antonio Brown on the Patriots isn't it?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 07:40 PM
j/c:

I think AB is dealing w/serious mental issues. He's spiraling out of control.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 08:29 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Hopefully the Roughnecks, of the XFL.

AB has been trying to get suspended or sent home for a month. He threatened to retire not to long ago. I think once he got that huge signing bonus, he's trying to find a way out of playing for the Raiders (and maybe the NFL altogether).

I told a friend, he probably thought he'd be playing in Vegas this year. When he found out it's still in Oakland, he's bailing on them.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 09:13 PM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

I think you have a point. And to take it a step further, I think the Steelers knew and hid that fact.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 09:19 PM
Yeah, this is the actions of an out of touch, or perhaps even crazy, person
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c:

I think you have a point. And to take it a step further, I think the Steelers knew and hid that fact.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 09:20 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c:

Could it be that he's just prima donna? And that the Steelers organization, like the Pats, tries to squash individuality and preaches how everyone is replaceable except the star QB. He was silenced for so long that he's going full "Dennis Rodman" (look how much of a personality I am, I should be a super star, face or heel).
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 09:26 PM
Oh you could certainly be right. I'm not qualified to diagnose anyone. Just like everyone else, I'm just looking at the circumstances and coming to my own conclusion based on that.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/05/19 11:40 PM

It’s be a short lived experiment.

AB cannot get out of his own way.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks - 09/06/19 12:21 AM
AB has already lost out on $500k, reportedly hasn't been paid a dime
by John Breech @johnbreech

If Antonio Brown ends up getting released by the Raiders, there's a chance his career in Oakland will end without him ever receiving a single paycheck from the team.

That's right, even though Brown signed a three-year, $50.125 million deal in March that included $30.125 million in guaranteed money, he still hasn't received a single cent due to the way that his deal was structured, according to Pro Football Talk.

When he signed his deal, Brown's guaranteed total included a $1 million signing bonus plus full guarantees for the 2019 ($14.625 million) and 2020 ($14.5 million) seasons for a total of $30.125 million. Although most players get their signing bonus shortly after they put their signature on their contract, that wasn't the case with Brown.

According to PFT, Brown's signing bonus was actually structured as two separate workout bonuses of $500,000 each. To earn the 2019 money, Brown had to show up for 85 percent of the team's offseason training activities this year, which he did not do. Since he didn't meet the criteria, the Raiders didn't have to pay him the bonus, which means Brown was out $500,000 before he even got to training camp.

To get the other $500,000 bonus, Brown would have to show up for 85 percent of the team's offseason training activities in 2020, although he might not get that chance to earn that, because the Raiders might end up getting rid of him before next season.

Brown is currently on thin ice in Oakland and that's mainly due to the fact that he got into a heated incident/altercation/argument with general manager Mike Mayock at practice on Wednesday. The argument happened less than 24 hours after Brown shared a letter from Mayock on social media that Mayock obviously didn't want shared. The letter noted that the Raiders were going to fine Brown more than $54,000 for missing two practices.

That being said, fines should be the least of Brown's worries right now and that's because he's now facing a team suspension. If the Raiders go that route, there's a chance that Brown could end up seeing the rest of his guaranteed money voided, which means he'd lose out on $$29.625 million after already losing out on $500,000. Once the money is voided, the Raiders could theoretically cut him without taking any sort of salary cap hit.

The Raiders have basically been dealing with Brown's drama since the day he arrived in Oakland, and it's starting to feel like the only way this drama is going to end is if the team gets rid of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the Raiders knew what they were doing (or at least had some insurance written into the contract just in case AB went full "AB").
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 12:22 AM
i love a good train wreck in the nfl. glad it aint our team.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 12:38 AM
Too bad it’s not Pittsburgh.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 12:43 AM
I'm glad it's not the Steelers. Something has happened to him mentally. He used to have an extremely high work ethic with the Steelers I hope he gets his act together.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/06/19 12:56 AM
Reading that, I have to wonder if Brown knew all of that beforehand? Or will he come to his senses now? I don't know.

I mean, did he know he could lose the entire contract by doing what he's done?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 01:00 AM
Yeah he certainly seems WAY worse now than ever before .. like he has no sense of reality
Posted By: jaybird Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 01:01 AM
Just crazy... some speculating he wants to come to Houston... please dear god no...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 01:17 AM
Yeah I saw them as a team he “follows” on Instagram lol .. that would be interesting
Originally Posted By: jaybird
Just crazy... some speculating he wants to come to Houston... please dear god no...
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 03:43 PM
j/c:

Could this go in the racism thread too? brownie
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 04:05 PM
yes, because thats racist as all hell.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 04:57 PM
Dang, that’s unacceptable by Brown. He clearly has some issues IMO
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 06:25 PM
It looks like he's going to get away with it too.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 08:09 PM

If you threaten to fight the boss and there are no repercussions you are now the boss.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 08:25 PM

If you threaten to fight the boss and there are no repercussions you are now the boss.

+1

If Gruden and Mayock do nothing now, I can't wait to see what happens the next few weeks. This will be great theater.

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 08:29 PM
I know it ... the precedent this sets is welcoming a circus
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/06/19 08:33 PM
Gruden said he is playing Monday Night.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/07/19 12:12 PM
Gruden said he is playing Monday Night.

Unbelievable.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks Raiders - 09/07/19 01:24 PM
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 01:31 PM

AB just ask to be released on IG.

to be fair, i dunno if he means "release" as in on the field, or as in off the team.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 01:36 PM
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 01:36 PM
This also feels like a situation of Gruden vs Mayock too.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:02 PM
wow.... that's a lost of cash to lose in the course of a couple of weeks...
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:10 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
This also feels like a situation of Gruden vs Mayock too.

Maybe a little but AB also posted a phone call recording of him and Gruden where it sounds like Gruden is asking him wth is going on and is begging him to just focus on football.

I didn't hear the call but read quotes. Sounds like even Gruden has had enough.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Mark Davis is pulling some strings behind the scenes and directing Mayock. I wouldn't want to be on the hook for those guarantees after witnessing this behavior.
Posted By: brownsfansince79 Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:12 PM
It is hard to believe this all started over which helmet he's allowed to use.

I think the guy is just done with football. Or that hit a few years ago when Burfict just about killed him scrambled some signals in his brain.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:22 PM
It started because he froze his feet off. Then it was the helmet. Now this. He is manufacturing drama.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:28 PM
Posting non-consensual audio of your head coach is the backbreaking move. It’s over for him.

It’s now a question if the Raiders suspend him the whole season to spite him or release him. Jeez, which team would even want this guy for the league minimum right now?
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:33 PM
It started because he froze his feet off. Then it was the helmet. Now this. He is manufacturing drama.

Manufacturing would imply he's doing this intentionally.

It seems more like he can't control himself.
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:50 PM
whats wrong with this dude?

it does really seem like ever since he got completely blasted in the playoff game vs the bengals and got that concussion, its been non stop since.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 02:52 PM
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 03:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Swish

it does really seem like ever since he got completely blasted in the playoff game vs the bengals and got that concussion, its been non stop since.

Maybe that's just it. Remember when Bryan Russell destroyed Chad (Ocho Cinco) Johnson? He went completely off the rails after that.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 03:59 PM
NFL Network reports that the Raiders have released Antonio Brown.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:00 PM
Posted By: jfanent Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:02 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:02 PM
aye since they released him before the first game, that means they dont owe him anything right?
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:02 PM
We gotta avoid that guy!!
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:05 PM
all i have to say is that he better not go to the freaking patriots
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:11 PM
aye since they released him before the first game, that means they dont owe him anything right?

Nope. In fact, he owes the Raiders $200K in fines. rofl
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:12 PM

Going to go out on a limb and say that, they're probably not getting that money. laugh
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:16 PM
Maybe going to the Pats was his and his agents plan all along. After he went to the Raiders he may not have liked what he saw and told his agent he wanted out and they planned this. It is possible.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:17 PM

I think it started when he was on that unmasked singer show....when they took his mask off and nobody knew who he was. blush
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:25 PM
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg

Going to go out on a limb and say that, they're probably not getting that money. laugh

I bet the NFL automatically withholds fines from a player's paycheck.
Posted By: Dave Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:29 PM
I think its the curse of Spencer Lanning.

"Shouldn't have stomped my face, bro. Now reap the whirlwind."
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 04:59 PM
I thought they hadn't paid him any of his salary yet?
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 05:00 PM
they didn't.

but he got fined multiple times by the team for not showing up on specific dates, so he owes them money.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 05:05 PM
That's what I thought. I was replying to ytown stating he thinks the nfl (raiders in this case) automatically withholds fines from a players check.

On a slightly different note, I think the raiders did what they had to by releasing him now. If he had played Monday night, his contract for 2 years would've been guaranteed. 29 million and some. And, no guarantee Brown would even try to play real football.
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 05:09 PM
yea for sure. i think the IG post demanding a release was pretty much it for the raiders.

honestly im surprised they even waited after he called mayock a cracker. AB's talent is the only reason he didnt get dropped right then and there.

he will get picked up quickly i guess, but i think him getting a big payday is pretty much over with, and rightfully so.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 08:06 PM
This whole thing was just a disaster from the start ... the dude is not right and it’s getting worse.

No way do I touch him if I’m another team.
Posted By: ExclDawg Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 09:14 PM
all i have to say is that he better not go to the freaking patriots

Welp ...
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 09:23 PM

Yes. Yes it is.
Posted By: Swish Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 09:27 PM
He’s about to be a choir boy too.

Y’all remember that year Brady had moss?

Now it’s gordon and brown.

Guess we’re just fighting for second place.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Hard Knocks - 09/07/19 10:57 PM
I don’t think he’ll be recording any convos between he and Bill B
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Hard Knocks - 09/08/19 02:45 PM
He’s about to be a choir boy too.

Y’all remember that year Brady had moss?

Now it’s gordon and brown.

Guess we’re just fighting for second place.

"Knock on wood if you're with me."
© DawgTalkers.net