DawgTalkers.net
The Browns Have always been a run first team, look at the RB's we have had in the 75 year history of this team: * HOF

Marion Motly *, Jim Brown*, Leroy Kelly *, Bobby Mitchell *, Ron Johnson, Bo Scott, Ernie Green, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Cleo Miller, Charles White, Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf, Tim Manoa, William Green, Jamal Lewis, Peyton Hillis, Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb ... I know I missed a couple but this is Cleveland Football ...

The Browns have always been at their best when we can RUN the ball and we are there again ...GO BROWNS thumbsup
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
The Browns Have always been a run first team, look at the RB's we have had in the 75 year history of this team: * HOF

Marion Motly *, Jim Brown*, Leroy Kelly *, Bobby Mitchell *, Ron Johnson, Bo Scott, Ernie Green, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Cleo Miller, Charles White, Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner, Leroy Hoard, Eric Metcalf, Tim Manoa, William Green, Jamal Lewis, Peyton Hillis, Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb ... I know I missed a couple but this is Cleveland Football ...

The Browns have always been at their best when we can RUN the ball and we are there again ...GO BROWNS thumbsup

I just want to highlight a couple for my own reasons, and add James Jackson

Why this got lost in the tailgate lot I'm not sure.
But Go Browns!
Run the Ball!

Mack had the, biggest shoulder pads you ever seen.
Tim Minoa was the Kevin Mack clone type replacement drafted after a playoff season, who had big shoes to fill and is underappreciated in his own right, iirc.
And William Green, imo, also underappreciated, was pre judged by his first 4,5,or 6 games but took off after those, and I doubt ever got credit for his consistency of breaking a run from inside his own 5 yard line, for 5 yard gains behind that blocking.

And James Jackson, I don't think got the love for the production he put in because of his role in the offense.
© DawgTalkers.net