DawgTalkers.net
I am not sure where to put this, but it just dawned on me that we will have a new kicker, but if Cory Bojorquez is out, we will also have a new holder on kicks. It is not like it messes up things with Hopkins, but I wonder if the snapper to holder "rhythm" will be affected.

For the life of me, I never imagined myself typing this question.
We could definitely get hurt by this dynamic. Hopefully, those two are roommates right now and constantly working on things.
I'm not sure that is as complicated as some have made it out to be. I know there were a lot of posts wondering if the holder was the problem when York was kicking. As we all saw the holder was never the problem. We saw that the minute Hopkins took over holding duties. As long as the holder can get the ball in place with the laces out in time for the kick it shouldn't be a major issue.
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm not sure that is as complicated as some have made it out to be. I know there were a lot of posts wondering if the holder was the problem when York was kicking. As we all saw the holder was never the problem. We saw that the minute Hopkins took over holding duties. As long as the holder can get the ball in place with the laces out in time for the kick it shouldn't be a major issue.

Maybe not normally, but all 3 being different with about 2-3 days practice seems like it leaves room for error. I hope your right.
I think this operation is pretty much the same for long snappers, holders and kickers. There may be some variations in timing, but there is only so much that can change with it and I can't imagine it isn't something that they can't get down with minimal practice.
We go from the kicking game being a strength to it being an unknown. Hopefully they make it work
© DawgTalkers.net