DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: bigdatut Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/07/10 02:10 PM
I have Brandon Marshall on a bye and need a fill in for the week to go with Austin Collie...

Lance Moore @ Arizona
Louis Murphy vs. San Diego
Crabtree vs. Philly

Those are the three options I have on my bench - right now I'd say it's between Moore and Crabtree in my mind. 1 point per catch, 1 point for 10 yards, 6 for a TD - pretty standard setup. What do you think?

I should add, right now Bowe(KC) is on the FA list. I realize he's been bad for awhile, but do you think he's better than my three choices?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/07/10 03:02 PM
I'd start Lance Moore without a doubt going up against the Cards. My next choice would be Louis Murphy. I'd pass on Crabtree seeing that the most yards he's put up all year is 58 and is yet to score a TD.

Good luck. FYI, Collie has been held out of practice with an injury.
Posted By: bigdatut Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/08/10 04:33 PM
Yeah this Collie injury is not helping me at all.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I think San Fran and Crabtree are on the verge of busting out. Don't know why, just have a feeling. Definately going with Moore at this point but if Collie can't go it'll be personal gut check time; Crabtree or Murphy.
Posted By: no_logo_required Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/08/10 04:40 PM
hasn't Murphy been banged up too?

you would think at some point Crabtree would bust out. but, even last year, SF barely uses him in the red zone, so I'm not sure he'll help you all that much (and this coming from someone who over-drafted him this year and frustratingly dropped him...luckily for eddie royal)
Posted By: Tubby_Dawg Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/09/10 01:41 AM
i benched Collie this week because its very possible that he wont play, I too have the feelin Crabtree is about to break out...this could be the week. Against Philly they are going to need to throw the ball....ALOT!
Posted By: EnglishDawg Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/09/10 12:02 PM
Lance Moore would be my choice. With Reggie Bush still out Moore becomes a ppr monster catching those short Brees dump offs, look at his production since Bush's injury.
Posted By: EnglishDawg Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/11/10 08:39 AM
Hopefully you ignored my advice!
Posted By: bigdatut Re: Week 5 WR's - Who to Start? - 10/11/10 02:50 PM
Um. Yeah.

I went with Moore and Murphy and sat Collie - didn't want to chance it that he wouldn't play. Grand total = 9.9 points.

Crabtree alone = 28.5 points.

Last time I go to you boobs for help.

I'm 16.5 down with Keller and the NYJ defense going tonight so hopefuly I'll still pull out a win, but man, should have pulled a "Butch" and gone with the gut.
© DawgTalkers.net