Next Thread
Print Thread
#533614 10/07/10 10:10 AM
B
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
B
I have Brandon Marshall on a bye and need a fill in for the week to go with Austin Collie...

Lance Moore @ Arizona
Louis Murphy vs. San Diego
Crabtree vs. Philly

Those are the three options I have on my bench - right now I'd say it's between Moore and Crabtree in my mind. 1 point per catch, 1 point for 10 yards, 6 for a TD - pretty standard setup. What do you think?

I should add, right now Bowe(KC) is on the FA list. I realize he's been bad for awhile, but do you think he's better than my three choices?

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
M
Legend
Legend
M
I'd start Lance Moore without a doubt going up against the Cards. My next choice would be Louis Murphy. I'd pass on Crabtree seeing that the most yards he's put up all year is 58 and is yet to score a TD.

Good luck. FYI, Collie has been held out of practice with an injury.

B
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
B
Yeah this Collie injury is not helping me at all.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I think San Fran and Crabtree are on the verge of busting out. Don't know why, just have a feeling. Definately going with Moore at this point but if Collie can't go it'll be personal gut check time; Crabtree or Murphy.

GO ROCKETS
N
Legend
Legend
N
hasn't Murphy been banged up too?

you would think at some point Crabtree would bust out. but, even last year, SF barely uses him in the red zone, so I'm not sure he'll help you all that much (and this coming from someone who over-drafted him this year and frustratingly dropped him...luckily for eddie royal)

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
i benched Collie this week because its very possible that he wont play, I too have the feelin Crabtree is about to break out...this could be the week. Against Philly they are going to need to throw the ball....ALOT!

#brownsgoodkarma
E
All Pro
All Pro
E
Lance Moore would be my choice. With Reggie Bush still out Moore becomes a ppr monster catching those short Brees dump offs, look at his production since Bush's injury.

E
All Pro
All Pro
E
Hopefully you ignored my advice!

B
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
B
Um. Yeah.

I went with Moore and Murphy and sat Collie - didn't want to chance it that he wouldn't play. Grand total = 9.9 points.

Crabtree alone = 28.5 points.

Last time I go to you boobs for help.

I'm 16.5 down with Keller and the NYJ defense going tonight so hopefuly I'll still pull out a win, but man, should have pulled a "Butch" and gone with the gut.

GO ROCKETS
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Week 5 WR's - Who to Start?

Link Copied to Clipboard