DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: RocketOptimist Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/26/14 03:06 AM
Any of you playing this on PS4? It's fantastic! Let's get some online co op going on Dawgtalkers style.
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/26/14 02:58 PM
Is it still open? Send me a request. PSN: clevesteve
Posted By: Lurker Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/28/14 12:34 PM
Played it this weekend and will defiantly buy it for XB1. It felt like you were playing 3 games in 1. I loved the fact that your gear will make you stronger or weaker in the crucible and the crucible will allow you to level up.

It felt like
Halo, Titanfall/CoD, and a MMORPG wrapped into one. I wonder if they are going to allow keyboard and mouse. (I hope they don't)
Posted By: Loki Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/29/14 01:59 AM
Quote:

It felt like
Halo, Titanfall/CoD, and a MMORPG wrapped into one. I wonder if they are going to allow keyboard and mouse. (I hope they don't)

I played the alpha and beta. I felt the loot felt a lot like diablo/borderlands and the gameplay feeling like a mix of halo/mass effect. The titan felt like you were the Chief and the Warlock/Hunter felt more like Mass Effect.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/29/14 02:25 AM
J/C

Unfortunately I had no idea the beta was such a limited run! I won't be able to play it till May of 2015 at the earliest; such is the life living on a 12gb a month bandwidth cap
Posted By: Lemmys_Wart Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/29/14 12:37 PM
Quote:

J/C

Unfortunately I had no idea the beta was such a limited run! I won't be able to play it till May of 2015 at the earliest; such is the life living on a 12gb a month bandwidth cap

I played it on both my Xbox One and PS4 and honestly don't think you missed much. It felt like I was playing Halo with better graphics. I uninstalled after trying the first time on both systems and will not be buying it.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/29/14 01:46 PM
That's what it looked like to me....a new version of Halo.

I really like Halo 2. Heck, I played it for 2 years but the alien guns, jumping physics, and colorful explosions are a little played out to me.

I'm still playing COD Black Ops 2 on my PS3 anywayf.
Posted By: PeteyDangerous Re: Destiny Beta PS4 - 07/29/14 03:44 PM
Quote:

really like Halo 2. Heck, I played it for 2 years but the alien guns, jumping physics, and colorful explosions are a little played out to me.

Halo 2 was definitely the best Halo of them all.

I'm interested in the game, don't have a PS4 or X1 to download it for. But I am quite intrigued. I imagine I'd buy it from all i've seen of it. But that's cause I love loot games.

Played Halo 4 just recently (just single player as I'm not connected to net on the boat) and I thought it was decent.

I'll probably take a good look at multiple reviews before I buy. I've never played a MMORPG or whatever though.

The more and more I think of it, I'm thinking about putting together a gaming desktop and holding off on a new system. The space it'll take up and Naughty Dog is really all that's holding me back I think. I don't think the Naughty Dog games are PC
© DawgTalkers.net