Next Thread
Print Thread
#897879 07/25/14 11:06 PM
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Any of you playing this on PS4? It's fantastic! Let's get some online co op going on Dawgtalkers style.

Legend
Legend
Is it still open? Send me a request. PSN: clevesteve

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Played it this weekend and will defiantly buy it for XB1. It felt like you were playing 3 games in 1. I loved the fact that your gear will make you stronger or weaker in the crucible and the crucible will allow you to level up.

It felt like
Halo, Titanfall/CoD, and a MMORPG wrapped into one. I wonder if they are going to allow keyboard and mouse. (I hope they don't)

Lurker #897882 07/28/14 09:59 PM
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Quote:

It felt like
Halo, Titanfall/CoD, and a MMORPG wrapped into one. I wonder if they are going to allow keyboard and mouse. (I hope they don't)

I played the alpha and beta. I felt the loot felt a lot like diablo/borderlands and the gameplay feeling like a mix of halo/mass effect. The titan felt like you were the Chief and the Warlock/Hunter felt more like Mass Effect.

Go Browns!!

[Linked Image]
Loki #897883 07/28/14 10:25 PM
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
J/C

Unfortunately I had no idea the beta was such a limited run! I won't be able to play it till May of 2015 at the earliest; such is the life living on a 12gb a month bandwidth cap

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

J/C

Unfortunately I had no idea the beta was such a limited run! I won't be able to play it till May of 2015 at the earliest; such is the life living on a 12gb a month bandwidth cap

I played it on both my Xbox One and PS4 and honestly don't think you missed much. It felt like I was playing Halo with better graphics. I uninstalled after trying the first time on both systems and will not be buying it.

Legend
Legend
That's what it looked like to me....a new version of Halo.

I really like Halo 2. Heck, I played it for 2 years but the alien guns, jumping physics, and colorful explosions are a little played out to me.

I'm still playing COD Black Ops 2 on my PS3 anywayf.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

really like Halo 2. Heck, I played it for 2 years but the alien guns, jumping physics, and colorful explosions are a little played out to me.

Halo 2 was definitely the best Halo of them all.

I'm interested in the game, don't have a PS4 or X1 to download it for. But I am quite intrigued. I imagine I'd buy it from all i've seen of it. But that's cause I love loot games.

Played Halo 4 just recently (just single player as I'm not connected to net on the boat) and I thought it was decent.

I'll probably take a good look at multiple reviews before I buy. I've never played a MMORPG or whatever though.

The more and more I think of it, I'm thinking about putting together a gaming desktop and holding off on a new system. The space it'll take up and Naughty Dog is really all that's holding me back I think. I don't think the Naughty Dog games are PC

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Destiny Beta PS4

Link Copied to Clipboard