Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Being musclebound means nothing. Look at all the deformed musclebound american bullies who are bred to be friendly. People breed dogs to look however they like. Its the dogs mind that matters. Dobermans and Pitbulls have nearly the same bite force.

So Dobermans have "nearly" the bite force of a Pit Bull..... Now if dobermans could only lock their jaws like a Pit Bull.

How do you get a pitbull to release its bite?

Break Stick - PIT BULL RESCUE CENTRAL

Sometimes you need to work the stick in just a bit if the gap is small. The stick should be inserted from ½ to 1½ inches into the dog's mouth. Turn the stick as if you're twisting the throttle of a motorcycle. This action will cause the dog to readjust its grip, and it will bite onto the stick, releasing the other dog.

https://www.pbrc.net/breakstick.html#/

Yep, it's the same thing....

Pretty sure all dogs can do this. Pitbulls dont have any special anatomy.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have lost count of how many times your argument has shifted since this began. rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Have you heard of bite sports? Shutzhund?

Since you probably never heard about it, its the sport where the dog is trained to attack a person, grab their arm, latch on and try to take them down. The person is wearing protective gear. The dogs are highly trained and highly obediant. Dobermans are often used for this. Pitbulls not so much.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
I can go on for ages about dobermans because they are the best breed. And I love my boy so much. thumbsup

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
German Sheperds are most often used for this, not Dobermans.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
No, Belgian Malenois are the trend of the day for that sport. I know someone who professionally trains dogs for it. But, dobies are still used.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
What you are describing is very similar to how police dogs are trained. Only a few subtle differences. The main difference is the people you are speaking about do it as a sport, a pass time. Police use breeds they depend on when their life is on the line. I'm going to have to side with people that depend on their life and not for sport.

Pit Bulls rank 6th on the list. Dobermans rank 10th.

https://www.wvnstv.com/news/local-news/what-are-the-top-10-police-dog-breeds/

But you go with the people that do it for sport rather than protecting their life if that suits you.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I have to lmao at pitbulls being used for any police work. They are a useless breed.

Do you want to know why dobermans fell out of favor for police and military?

They do a tremendous job but bond so strongly with their handler that they quit working if their handler is killed or quits.

That is typical doberman. They bond super strong to their person. They are known as velcro dogs. My boy is a mommas boy and always needs to be near me. He would give his life for me.

No Craps Given
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans-still at it-again

Link Copied to Clipboard