Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#997714 09/12/15 09:25 PM
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Hey Stains! Ready for another lost season? How does it feel when opposing teams treat Cleveland as a bye week? No talent on either side of the ball, unless you really want to count a fossilized Dwayne Bowe as talent. How about some predictions?

Bengals 11-5
Ravens 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Browns 4-12 ---McCown leads NFL in turnovers, Browns finish last in league in both offense and defense.

Boy, I can hear the complaints now. "But, but we have Crowell at RB!" Seriously, can he run more than a yard without tripping over himself? Poor Stain fans, the least talented team in the league and it's not even close. At least you have Johnny Clownball. rofl He even scored a TD in a preseason game!!!! Good luck this year guys. You do have my sympathy. thumbsup

P.S. If the 2015 Browns played the 2009 Browns, which team would win?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That's rich, a fan of team that has never won anything in their 47 year existence talking smack. Come back when your team is actually relevant.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Palmer4MVP

How does it feel when opposing teams treat Cleveland as a bye week?

11/7/2014Associated Press

Browns drub Cincy 24-3 for share of AFC North lead

How did that bye week feel?

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I wonder if the team is ready for another home playoff game that won't be sold out?

1st String
1st String
That is if you discount a Bengals team that has made it to the playoffs THREE of the last 4 years. A team that has two AFC championships & has Played in TWO Super Bowls. All of the above you Cleveland Clowns would kill to have. I just saw the beatdown you Clowns suffered at the hands of the lowly Jets. It's going to be a long tough season for you Clowns.

P.S. - The Bengals are delivering a beatdown to the Raiders so it looks like we will be in first place in the division before the night is done.
[b][/b]WHO DEY!!!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Talk to us about playoffs when your pitiful fans actually care to go to a playoff game.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I am not sure any of us should be saying anything to these fans. They are right.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not discounting anything, what have the Bungals ever won? Not a darn thing. The Browns have 4 AAFC championships and 4 NFL championships which the Bungals would kill to have.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
My oh my what a start for the Clowns! roflLoved seeing the look on Johnny Clownball's face as the Jets were imposing their will in the 4th. Did Crow fill his shoes with cement before the game? rofl What about that vaunted Top 5 defense you were clamoring about? I'll stop here because this is too easy. I feel for you guys, I really do.

Keep battling! rofl

Legend
Legend
I kinda want to talk smack on my own team at this point

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
1st String
1st String
Originally Posted By: dawg66
I'm not discounting anything, what have the Bungals ever won? Not a darn thing. The Browns have 4 AAFC championships and 4 NFL championships which the Bungals would kill to have.

What? When? Oh I forgot you won some stuff in a defunct league back in the 1940's & 1950's, big deal. Trust me there is nothing that you Clowns have that the Bengals would kill to have. The Cleveland Browns have not even made the playoffs since 2002 & have not won a playoff game since 1992. The Bengals have made the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years & laid an egg in all 3 attempts. However that will eventually win there if they make the playoffs consistently. You Clowns on the other can't even make the playoffs thus have no chance of winning one, that's simple math for you Clownies by the way. ;-)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
medman you and Palmer4MVP could learn a lot from mickeycat, he is a Bengals fan also but he would always show up after games win or lose. Along with the smack he earned respect and could talk football. There were a few Steeler fans the same way they show up and actually talk smack win or lose not the one and run posts it was more of like conversations.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Vambo
medman you and Palmer4MVP could learn a lot from mickeycat, he is a Bengals fan also but he would always show up after games win or lose. Along with the smack he earned respect and could talk football. There were a few Steeler fans the same way they show up and actually talk smack win or lose not the one and run posts it was more of like conversations.
Thanks for the kind words V. How ya been? Tough start to the season for you guys. I wanted to make a correction for Medman. He keeps saying that the Bengals have been to the playoffs 3 of the past four seasons, but they have been to the playoffs all four of the past four seasons. I suspect most of you all knew that but weren't saying anything. Anyway good luck the rest of the way. Hope all players stay healthy. Btw the Browns suck thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Yo mama still wears Army boots.

Hey it's still the smack shack right lol I hope you and your family are doing well Micky

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Yo mama still wears Army boots.

Hey it's still the smack shack right lol I hope you and your family are doing well Micky
I'll tell your Mama you said hey when I see her tonight. Lol. My family's fine GM, hope yours is too.

Last edited by mickeycat; 09/15/15 11:19 AM.
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
[quote] Tough start to the season for you guys./quote]

Yeah, but what else is new? How you doin' mickey?

+1 on Vambo's compliments on mickey. He does show up win or lose and he's a sportsman about it either way.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: MrTed
[quote] Tough start to the season for you guys./quote]

+1 on Vambo's compliments on mickey. He does show up win or lose and he's a sportsman about it either way.
I'm good Ted. How about yourself? At least I know of one win your team will have and that's one of the two match ups with the Bengals. The Browns usually kick our butts once a year.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: mickeycat
[quote=MrTed]
Quote:
Tough start to the season for you guys./quote]

I'm good Ted. How about yourself? At least I know of one win your team will have and that's one of the two match ups with the Bengals. The Browns usually kick our butts once a year.

Well, that's how it is between the two 'sons' of Paul Brown eh?

I'm doing good thanks!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I wanted to make a correction for Medman. He keeps saying that the Bengals have been to the playoffs 3 of the past four seasons, but they have been to the playoffs all four of the past four seasons. I suspect most of you all knew that but weren't saying anything. Anyway good luck the rest of the way. Hope all players stay healthy. Btw the Browns suck thumbsup

That is the reason I made my post they will not be back until the Bengals win again and the Browns lose, they don't show up they just hit and RUN.

D
Rookie
Rookie
D
I see Medmann and Palmer Has not changed in the 3 years I was living in Charlotte and now moved back to Cincinnati....Know why I Bengals fans? 700wlw
On Monday morning after winning for the first ever in Oakland,did Bungal fans talk about the exciting win? NO, caller after caller after caller was like it doesnt matter we are just goin
g to lose in the first round again... Dalton has to go.. Lewis has to go.... etc... and this is why Bungals fans SUCK

1st String
1st String
Thanks for the kind words V. How ya been? Tough start to the season for you guys. I wanted to make a correction for Medman. He keeps saying that the Bengals have been to the playoffs 3 of the past four seasons, but they have been to the playoffs all four of the past four seasons. I suspect most of you all knew that but weren't saying anything. Anyway good luck the rest of the way. Hope all players stay healthy. Btw the Browns suck thumbsup

Sorry mickey my bad, the Bengals have gone to the playoffs so many times in the past few years that I have lost count. grin By the way when was the last time the Cleveland Clowns were in the playoffs? Any guesses? grin

Legend
Legend
Well, they are 0-6 in wild card games over the last 10 years.. if that helps your count.

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Medmann

Sorry mickey my bad, the Bengals have gone to the playoffs so many times in the past few years that I have lost count. grin By the way when was the last time the Cleveland Clowns were in the playoffs? Any guesses? grin

So the limit to your count memory is 4? saywhat

2002 the Browns made the playoffs for the first time since their inaugural season as an expansion franchise. It was only the Browns' fourth year since the expansion, and their first winning season.

4. Cleveland Browns
Last playoff victory: January 1, 1995 (1994 wildcard game against Patriots)

1. Cincinnati Bengals
Last playoff victory: January 6, 1991 (1992 wildcard round against Oilers)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
See mickey I told you they wouldn't be back this week. Hit and run or ONE AND DONE!

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
See mickey I told you they wouldn't be back this week. Hit and run or ONE AND DONE!
I'm not my brother's keeper V. tsktsk

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I thought you were mickey "Moe" cat...

M
2nd String
2nd String
M

I thought you were mickey "Moe" cat...
grin

1st String
1st String

Medmann is very busy, I don't have time to hang around this board every day all day long like you Clownies but since I am here now I may as well hurl some more smack.
My Bengals are 3-0 after beating the Rats & you should thank them because without that you Clowns would be back in the division cellar like you are most seasons. grin

Legend
Legend

Medmann is very busy, I don't have time to hang around this board every day all day long like you Clownies but since I am here now I may as well hurl some more smack.
My Bengals are 3-0 after beating the Rats & you should thank them because without that you Clowns would be back in the division cellar like you are most seasons. grin

Let me translate Methmans post for everybody. He said (I am still busy with drug rehab and they only give me computer accrss once a week.) He also says he is blush to root for a team where his fellow fans wish Carson Palmer was still their QB instead of Dalton.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
And if the Bungles lose which they will....She (Medgirl) will become MIA as she always does.Those are the weeks it is nice not having to hear the same old boring posts she makes.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let me translate Methmans post for everybody. He said (I am still busy with drug rehab and they only give me computer accrss once a week.) He also says he is blush to root for a team where his fellow fans wish Carson Palmer was still their QB instead of Dalton.

Explains a lot ...Methman before posting Methman during posting!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51
And if the Bungles lose which they will....She (Medgirl) will become MIA as she always does.Those are the weeks it is nice not having to hear the same old boring posts she makes.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M

Hey GM. What's up? Why would the Bengals want CP back? Here are their numbers through three games.

Comp Att Pct Yrds YPG TD Int RushTD Rate
AD 61 92 66.3 866 288.7 8 1 1 121
CP 56 88 63.6 803 267.7 9 2 0 117.8

Plus Palmer is injury prone. Andy hasn't missed a game due to an injury in 4+ seasons.

Legend
Legend
You have to ask your fellow Bengal/Raiders/Cardinals/Bengals fan Palmer4MVP that question Mickey

T
Legend
Legend
T
To Bengal fan I say, Sorry about your quarterback. And Sorry to you that pacman Jones is still on your team.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Are you kidding? I'm happy Adam is on my team. He's a great player. Yeah, he can be a turd but who cares. I'll bet a lot of Browns fans wish he was on their team. I'm also happy with our QB (so far).

Last edited by mickeycat; 09/30/15 01:10 AM.
1st String
1st String
Originally Posted By: HarleyDawg51

Yes, The Bengals will lose games but those will be MUCH MUCH less than the amount of games your Cleveland Clowns will lose. grin I told you before if you want me to not be MIA maybe you should pay me (Paypal) & I will hang around this board everyday all day like you Cleveland clowns & heck maybe I will try to recruit some other Bengals fans to hurl smack here since you only have about 2 or 3 regulars here. P.S.-Who designed those hideous new Cleveland uniforms? I laugh whenever I see them. rofl

Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
To Bengal fan I say, Sorry about your quarterback. And Sorry to you that pacman Jones is still on your team.

The same Pacman Jones that is miles ahead of any of your so called "elite" DB's? Poor Clown fans, it's been so long since they've had talented players, must have forgotten what it's like.

Legend
Legend
Can you ask icky to lay off the cuts. He is looking more like a NT than a RB

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You need to recruit someone else cause yours is the same thing every year.I think you just copy and paste it.Not smart enough to come up with anything new....Maybe you should see if your Harvard son can hook you up with some new material.LMAO

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack You Guys Never Learn

Link Copied to Clipboard