Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Pure Football Forum Jump to new posts
Re: JOK Ballpeen 05/21/22 12:47 PM
I agree he might be a really good player, but I am not sure I would be mentioning him just yet with people like Ali and Lebron. You might as well add in the Babe, Wayne Gretsky, and Jack Nicklaus.
1 4 Read More
Re: More Baker... the slow trek to the end Ballpeen 05/21/22 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
It's the Browns fault that teams don't want to pay Baker Mayfield less than an average salary for a qb? notallthere

I do agree. If Baker was viewed at a top QB, teams would be making offers, leverage or not.

We just made an offer for a QB with some legal issues to be resolved, and we weren't the only team involved.
276 7,881 Read More
Palus Politicus Jump to new posts
Re: January 6th Fallout p4 Damanshot 05/21/22 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm surprised you weren't here waving a Trump flag with a swastika emblem on your jacket.

Bro not cool. Isn't 40 Jewish?

Not for nothing, but if 40 is Jewish, you'd think he'd know better than to support a Hitler Clone
25 420 Read More
Tailgate Forum Jump to new posts
Re: "What's In a Name?" Ballpeen 05/21/22 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Cleveland councilman issues another call to remove FirstEnergy's name from Browns stadium

I'd forgotten about the bribery thing. Gotta say, I found a certain civic pride in knowing the stadium was named for the team and town, instead of some soulless corporate entity.

I did too, but it is what it is. Sponsorship in all forms of sports has followed NASCAR on that one. At least it hasn't gotten to the point we don't have the First Energy Browns or the Ford Lions.

I suppose that if we wanted Cleveland stadium, the city or county would have to pony up money for the rights, or when helping to build a new stadium have naming rights built in to the deal. If not, you end up with First Energy, Progressive, and Rocket Mortgage attached.
4 64 Read More
Re: Deshaun Watson Again Versatile Dog 05/21/22 11:31 AM
The NFL reportedly wants to interview Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson again as it investigates the allegations of sexual assault and misconduct he is facing from 22 women.

Ed Gallek and Peggy Gallek of Fox 8 Cleveland reported Friday that league investigators already met with Watson this week but are seeking another interview.

"Remaining schedule is unclear but they clearly want to complete it sometime this summer," Watson's attorney, Rusty Hardin, said.

I wonder about the wording of this part of the article.

Are we to believe that the NFL talked to Watson last week and some alarms sounded and they want further conversations?

Or, were a series of topics already on the docket and they didn't get through all of them?

I ask because there is a difference there and I would not put it past the media and some of the Watson haters out there to want to spin the truth.
35 773 Read More
Re: The Offense Versatile Dog 05/21/22 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by lampdogg
Good talk guys, a lot of fresh takes to mull over in this, ‘The Offense’ thread.

What OL position has the biggest question mark? Is it RT, with Conklin trying to overcome his injury?

Or Nick Harris, our new centre - yeah I spelled it the Canadian way - who is competing with the other fella we signed, whose name escapes me?

The offense has a couple of question marks in my opinion.

WR #2: We did not keep Landry. We have an unproven 3rd round draft choice in Bell, a 3rd round guy from last year who didn't look very good in Schwartz, and a guy who I think was a 6th round pick from the year before Schwartz.

C: We have to see Harris play before we can say if he is good, average, or below that.

LT: I think we need improved play from Wills, our LT this year. It's not a huge deal because he is at least functional. I get what you are saying about Conklin because he was injured so much last year, but he is one of the best RTs in the business, when healthy.
282 6,743 Read More
Everything Else... Jump to new posts
Re: Goofy Immortal 2 Clemdawg 05/21/22 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater

lol!

It's like an album cover for a Christian Metal band

flashpots go off/stage goes dark/house lights]

"We're Gawdz Dawgzawar!!! Thank you and goodnight, Cleveland!!!!"
[the crowd goes wild]
49 1,111 Read More
Tailgate Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Being a Fan OldColdDawg 05/21/22 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by bonefish
"But what happens off the field doesn't matter. Got it."

I don't think you do.

It matters but I don't control it. Nothing I do changes a thing. How I feel about it? Matters to me alone.

If Watson is scum? How I feel does not change him. Likewise if he is a good guy. I don't feel a need to pass character judgement on every player.

I don't know these people. I am not on a jury to determine their guilt or innocence. When this all reaches a conclusion. I may think he is scum.

That does not mean I want the Browns to lose if he is the quarterback.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapest. I don't hold a high opinion of Mike Tyson. I still went to his fights. I didn't go hoping he would win. I went for the excitement of the competition.

I am ok with the guy in the mirror.

And I have no problem with any of that. I want to concentrate the part in bold. Much as yourself I have no control over anything someone else or the decisions that this owner and FO made. What I do have control over is how I react to it. I have control over me. I have control over my decision to support it or not. I'm not going to try to justify to myself that I can separate the person for the player. I'm not going to try to convince myself the people who own and control this team didn't make the decision to take on this player no matter the implications.

Now maybe you don't feel the need to do that and that's fine. Maybe there are a certain amount of people that have no problem separating the player from the person, the teams decisions and making that distinction. And that's fine if that's the way you're wired. I'm just explaining that that's not the way I work.

For me there are 32 NFL teams. I love the game. Each Sunday there are several other games I can watch for the "excitement". And believe me if the Browns are on national TV or are a part of my local coverage I will watch them. This doesn't mean I hate the Browns.

And don't get me wrong. I'm not going to root against the Browns. You see I've been on one form of this forum or another since 1999. In that time I've met a lot of good Browns fans. I've made friends with a lot of them. I'm not going to root against a team that my friends are such huge fans of. I'm just no longer a "fanatic" of this team. Each of us see things on an individual basis. My conscience simply will not allow it.

We all have priorities and where things fall on that priority list. The fact that there are other people whose list is different than mine is not something I will pass judgement on. I'm just hoping people can understand why mine may be quite different than their own.

Not directed entirely at you, general observation.

Everybody here is a fan of the team. We all get that. Some individuals on the team, coaching staff, or FO will be highly regarded by many and others highly criticized and often condemned by fans expressing their personal feelings, opinions, and perspectives. I don't think any more or less of posters for that, that's how we express our fandom. I have every right to dislike OBJ. Nobody can challenge that right, but they can challenge my perspective. And if everybody would accept that and stop attacking each other over every difference in opinion, the dialogue would be better for all. I hear your stance and guys like Vers, tab, peen, mg, swish, etc. Nobody is in 100% agreement with each other 100% of the time, so embrace it, don't fight it.
45 503 Read More
Re: Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.2 northlima dawg 05/21/22 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by Squires
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Three-week-old Biden disinformation task force 'paused'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61502509

Good, it should never had been created anyways. This is such a clown show.
Lol. Sooo fitting that they are "pausing and uncertain of the future" because they've been under verbal attack and mockery and their feelings are hurt!

On the other hand realizing and recognizing and accepting that a mistake was made with the creation of the task force might be deemed as a good thing by some. What's worse, simply carrying on being wrong or changing tack?

Clearly what Biden needs to do is simple do the job of policing disinformation himself - like the last POTUS - call everything and anything that shines a bad light on his administration Fake News. Call the media that doesn't pander to him "The Enemy of the People" and he should cancel WH press meetings and only ever take questions and appear on state run media platforms.

They didn't acknowledge it was a mistake. This sounds more like lay low until the heat dies down and then try again.

I heard a rather good story this morning on NPR about this.
It is not dead-they are re branding the task force-and will attempt to roll out the task force again.

And at least from NPR's interview with the head who resigned, it seemed like the actual use of the program is very different from what is being portrayed on fox news or epoch times or whatever the putin wing is talking about.

The base premise of this task force is to fight deep fakes and other fake AI that basically russia, china and iran are putting out to try to divide and confuse us. And she said that the task force would work with the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies to put out the correct information. Here is an excerpt from her interview-

"Yeah. So let me give you a hypothetical, right? Let's say that there was a deepfake video released about how to access disaster aid or how to get out of a city during a disaster time by - released by a malign actor, like Russia, China, or Iran, in order to put Americans in danger. The board would consult with FEMA, which had been doing this work for more than a decade at this point, and support FEMA in getting good information out there. And they're really good at that already.

But we'd make sure - how do we want to reach this audience? What's the best way to do that? Let's look at best practices in resilience-building or countermessaging to make sure that Americans are safe during this natural disaster. That's just one example. It wouldn't have to do with, again, adjudicating what is true or false or anything like that."

and the woman that was picked to run this task force-She studied Russian information operations. She's advised governments, including Ukraine's. And previously, she was a fellow at D.C. think tank, and - where she focused on democracy and technology in Europe.

Why did she leave-the harassment was far, far greater than anything she ever experienced-again in her own words

JANKOWICZ: Oh, gosh, Shannon. It was way more overwhelming and exhausting than anything I've experienced before. Other campaigns that I've dealt with, you know, probably numbered in the thousands of tweets or pieces of content or had to do with specific interviews and, you know, would go away after a number of hours. This was three weeks of a barrage of sexualized, gendered attacks - attacks on my personal life, attacking my hobbies and my own personality. Obviously, you know, my appearance was always in play as well.

But the worst thing, especially as somebody who's about to become a mom, was these death threats, which - I think I'm at maybe one, two or three days over the three weeks where I wasn't reporting one of them to DHS. And they were pretty staggering. It was about killing me and my family, taking away everything I held dear, encouragement for me to commit suicide, doxxing me and my family. And, you know, I think it should be said that the people who are spreading these childish characterizations of me and my work encourage this type of behavior online, whether or not they say those words themselves.
244 3,227 Read More
Re: Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.5 40YEARSWAITING 05/20/22 09:56 PM
One anonymous Republican Congress member told Fox News Digital this week that Cawthorn "earned his loss" and that the congressman "did it to himself."
35 572 Read More
Re: Biden's Cognitive ability SuperBrown 05/20/22 09:44 PM
221 2,251 Read More
Re: Transgendered Athletes Versatile Dog 05/20/22 08:48 PM
To add on to that....

Track Athletes Taking a Stand to Defend Women’s Sports

The Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith Stories

UPDATE: Two more ADF clients take a stand for women's sports at the Ninth Circuit. Don't let them stand alone.

Male athletes have been dominating girls’ high school track and field events in Connecticut.

Yes. You heard that right.

Two male athletes who identify as female have won 15 women’s high school track championships that were once held by nine different girls in the state of Connecticut. Young women are losing athletic opportunities, dreams of competing at the next level, and even potential scholarships.

Thankfully, female athletes like Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith are taking a public stand against the harmful policies that allow this to happen.

Edged out by males competing as girls
Selina Soule
Connecticut high school runner Selina Soule lost the opportunity to compete for a spot in the New England Regional Championships because two biological males who identify as female competed in her event.

At the 2019 Connecticut Indoor Track & Field State Championships, Selina finished one place away from qualifying for finals, and the opportunity to compete for a qualifying spot at the New England Regional Championships in the 55-meter dash. The first and second spots in the race were taken by two male athletes. This was a massive disappointment for Selina. It meant she had to sit on the sidelines instead of competing in front of college scouts!

Had those two biological boys not been allowed to compete, Selina could have qualified to run the 55-meter event at the New England regionals. The male who won Selina’s race set a girls’ state indoor record of 6.95 seconds in the 55-meter dash and went on to win the New England titles in both the 55-meter dash and the 300-meter dash.

But Selina wasn’t the only one impacted.

Chelsea Mitchell lost four state championship titles to male athletes.

A talented high school sprinter, Chelsea Mitchell was pursuing her dreams. She was on the road to achieving state titles and awards as a female track and field athlete in Connecticut until the two males showed up at the starting line.

Because of their biological advantage, these male athletes began to win these accolades that rightfully belonged to Chelsea. Four times, she lost a state championship title to a male athlete.

Alanna Smith
Alanna Smith is talented, and she trains hard. But in the end, she knows that will never be enough if she is forced to compete against males.

And then there’s Alanna Smith.

Alanna won the 400-meter dash at the 74th New England Interscholastic Track & Field Championships in June 2019 … as a freshman. She has a promising track career in front of her. Fortunately, no male athletes raced in the 400m dash at that meet—though a male athlete did compete in, and win, the 200m dash, bumping Alanna down to 3rd place. Alanna knows that being forced to compete against male athletes could threaten her opportunities to win championship titles and even earn scholarships.

That’s why Selina, Chelsea, and Alanna are taking a stand against policies that allow men to compete in women’s sports.

A growing problem
After first filing a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education, Selina, Chelsea, and Alanna filed a lawsuit against the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC). The outcome of this case could impact young women nationwide.

Activists continue to oppose efforts to protect women’s sports at every turn. If they get their way, female athletes will soon end up on the sidelines of their own sports.

Selina Soule and Alanna Smith
Selina Soule and Alanna Smith are taking a stand to ensure female athletes like them can compete on a level playing field.

It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking when us girls are at the start of the race and we already know that these athletes are going to come out and win no matter how hard you try, Selina said. They took away the spots of deserving girls, athletes … me being included.

Selina, Chelsea, and Alanna are just a few examples. But this problem is growing. You can help defend Selina, Chelsea, Alanna and other female athletes being forced to compete against males. Read more about their case below.

Is this the end for women’s athletics?
Female athletes have made great strides since 1972, when Title IX was passed. Since then, girls have been given many of the same opportunities as their male counterparts.

But now, in schools across our country, those opportunities are being stripped away from female athletes. These girls are losing their spots at high-level competitions. But it’s not because their schools don’t offer their particular sports. And it’s not because they’re not good enough or don’t work hard enough.

It’s because the spots of these female athletes are going to biological males who identify as female. And that means these female athletes, who have worked so hard and for so long to achieve their dream, are losing opportunities to compete in front of college scouts.

“Allowing boys to compete in girls’ sports reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women … We shouldn’t force these young women to be spectators in their own sport.”

—ADF Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb
That’s exactly what happened to Selina, Chelsea, and Alanna. And that’s exactly why Alliance Defending Freedom filed a lawsuit against the CIAC.

After the CIAC adopted a policy that allows biological males who identify as female to compete in girls’ athletic events, boys have consistently deprived female athletes of honors and opportunities to compete at elite levels.

Crying foul against unfairness
The lawsuit demonstrates that the CIAC’s policy and others like it violate Title IX.

Title IX was designed to eliminate discrimination against women in education and athletics, and women fought long and hard to earn the equal athletic opportunities that Title IX provides, said Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb. Allowing boys to compete in girls’ sports reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women under this law. We shouldn’t force these young women to be spectators in their own sports.

Unless these flawed policies are overturned, female athletics could become completely dominated by biological males, robbing girls and women of countless opportunities.

As an athlete, it can be disappointing to narrowly miss a goal—to be one spot from medaling or a hundredth of a second from a qualifying time.

Selina and her fellow female athletes train countless hours to shave mere fractions of seconds off their race times, said Holcomb. They put in that effort in hope of the personal satisfaction of victory, and opportunity to participate in state and regional meets, or a chance at a college scholarship. But girls competing against boys know the outcome before the race even starts: They can’t win. Boys will always have physical advantages over girls; that’s the reason we have women’s sports.
24 362 Read More
Re: Damn, that band is good! Ballpeen 05/20/22 08:29 PM
Had to look it up....1941...earlier then I thought.
9 344 Read More
Re: Sigh…the economy 40YEARSWAITING 05/20/22 06:05 PM
Some young adults consider moving back home with their parents amid rising rents
Americans in Washington, D.C., New York City weigh in on rising rent prices

https://www.foxnews.com/us/some-young-adults-consider-moving-back-home-parents-amid-rising-rents
290 3,755 Read More
Re: Bad news for the 2022 hurricane season PitDAWG 05/20/22 03:22 PM
I wonder what is causing all of this? Wild fires are spreading to even more states now and drought is becoming far more wide spread.

5 96 Read More
Re: pee guy PitDAWG 05/20/22 03:18 PM
Arkansas water tower featuring Johnny Cash silhouette vandalized

Tower leaking nearly 30K gallons of water daily

KINGSLAND, Ark. – City officials in Kingsland, Arkansas, discovered a bullet hole puncture in their water tower Tuesday, making it appear like the Johnny Cash etch on the structure is urinating.

Images of the seemingly comical situation went viral, with many people visiting the town to see it.

However, the situation’s impact on the town has led to close to 30,000 gallons of water leaking daily.

The town will have no choice but to switch to a water line while the tank is repaired.

“It’s been leaking for the last almost week. People can look for their water to be discolored,” mayor Luke Neal told FOX 16 News in Arkansas.

The tower is losing around $200 in water per day. That and a repair job costing nearly $5,000 is placing Kingsland’s budget in a bad place, mayor Luke Neal told FOX 16 News.

The Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office has some leads in the case, with the individual responsible possibly facing a felony charge for negatively interfering with the vital operations of the city.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...uring-johnny-cash-silhouette-vandalized/

Arrest made in vandalism of Kingsland water tower

The Cleveland County sheriff's office has made an arrest in connection with the vandalism of the Kingsland water tower, which depicts a silhouette of native son Johnny Cash.

Timothy Sled, 38, was arrested Monday and faces charges of criminal mischief and impairing the operation of a vital public facility. Sled is native to the area and was released Monday on a $5,000 bond after his first hearing.

Authorities are also looking for a second person of interest in connection with the shooting of the water tower last week causing it to leak water and making it appear as if Cash was relieving himself.

Officials also hired a team to repair the tower. Based in Mayflower, Leher Enterprises Inc., which specializes in municipal utility construction and repairs, completed sealing and repainting the damaged water tank Thursday.

Meanwhile, Chief Investigator Gary Young of the Cleveland County sheriff's office said witness reports and the investigation led to Sled.

"When the water tower shooting incident was reported to us on Monday, May 10, we immediately interviewed witnesses who gave us a vehicle description seen in the vicinity around the right time," Young said.

"Upon reviewing video surveillance footage, it helped us confirm the automobile and we developed a suspect based on the car. We actually first interviewed Timothy Sled on Friday (May 13) morning and made the arrest the flowing Monday," he said.

Young said he feels certain that authorities have arrested the correct individual.

"All I can tell you is we are 100% sure we have the right person and he has been charged. He had his first appearance before a judge the same day of his apprehension and is charged with criminal mischief, which is a class D felony, and impairing the operation of a vital public facility, which is a class C felony," Young said. "A second party is being looked at as part of our on-going investigation with charges pending a review by the prosecutor."

Young said the shot to the tower was made sometime shortly before midnight Sunday from approximately 300 yards away using a high caliber rifle.

The Cash silhouette on the water tower is illuminated at night making the image plainly visible.

Cash's image holding a red guitar appears on the Kingsland water tower in honor of the fact that Cash was born in Cleveland County on the Rivers' Farm, a dozen miles north of Kingsland near Chowning's Ferry on the Saline River.

One of seven children, Cash was born on Feb. 26, 1932. His birth name was simply "J.R." When he joined the Air Force on July 7, 1950, he was not permitted to use the initial as a first name so he adopted the moniker "John R. Cash." Upon signing with Sun Records in 1955, he became "Johnny Cash."

When Cash was 3, his family left the Kingsland area to resettle in Dyess, Ark., as part of a New Deal Federal government program.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2022/may/20/arrest-made-in-vandalism-of-kingsland-water-tower/

Photo of the man arrested is at the link. You may wish to check it out. Most likely about what you would imagine.
11 230 Read More
Re: PFF Edge Rusher Rankings & Tiers Ballpeen 05/20/22 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer
To think, we could have had TJ and Myles, but instead, we have the wonderful David Njoku - sweet.

I am not sure if I should be sick, laugh, or slap you on the side of the head for reminding me wink...
8 272 Read More
Re: And The Violence Begins... OldColdDawg 05/20/22 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
U.S. Marshals providing ‘around-the-clock security’ at Supreme Court justices’ homes, DOJ says

The U.S. Marshals Service is providing “around-the-clock security” at the homes of all nine Supreme Court justices, the Department of Justice said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/doj...ity-at-supreme-court-justices-homes.html

I hope they can keep them safe... for a long, long, time. If ROE goes down, the rest of their lives will require protection from the Big Meanie protesters that did exactly nothing violent toward them. But they are GOPers so being scared should come natural.
90 1,434 Read More
Re: War in Ukraine...continued OldColdDawg 05/20/22 01:19 AM
Is any human one of them?
210 3,772 Read More
Re: Deshawn Watson News/Issues FATE 05/19/22 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Baker_Dawg
I’ll break up the fight for a minute with a pop quiz?

Why does a hypothetical professional athlete without significant injury visit 40 different massage therapists in a few years time?

Here are some hints:
(1) all are young, vulnerable women.
(2) 20 have filed sexual lawsuits against him.

My guess is he is an avid supporter of businesses run by females and that he got unlucky 50% of the time in picking women that did not like his professional team, so they are trying to destroy him.

Love to hear others explanations for this hypothetical.
No offense, but all of this was covered, and covered pages and pages of this board. You're a Baker fan that shows up late to fan the flames, I doubt that too many here will engage as we're all pretty burned out with the stuff that was covered the first three days.
356 8,149 Read More
Re: 2022 Browns/NFL Free Agency Signings/News Continued Ballpeen 05/19/22 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Nice.

Well heck. Pete and I have been talking in PM. I have been waffling on going, but if you guys are going, so am I. It's only 100 miles away. My only real reservation is I use my season tickets and go to Cleveland games.

Even if only a day trip to Atlanta, it's still a trip with expense and there aren't that many games I can watch from my easy chair and don't have to head out to the sports bar to watch. That week also hits in the schedule where we are going up the next 2 weeks for the Chargers and Pats games. We are going to just spend the week up there...maybe go through Niagra Falls and a night or two in Toronto the week between games.

At any rate, I might just need to go. Let me know. I'll get online and pick up some seats.
102 3,636 Read More
Re: Twitter Accepts Elon Musk’s Offer to Buy Company in $44 Billion Deal Milk Man 05/19/22 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Billionaire having fun stirring the pot to watch the hoi polloi fight amongst each other.
127 1,963 Read More
Re: Supreme Court Draft Overturning Roe vs Wade OldColdDawg 05/19/22 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions
'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee

Q: "Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" -
-RepDanBishop

A: "Yes." -Democrat witness

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-witness-men-get-pregnant-have-abortions

What it's like to be pregnant as a transmasculine person

https://helloclue.com/articles/lgbt/what-it-s-like-to-be-pregnant-as-a-transmasculine-person

Can men become pregnant?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/can-men-become-pregnant

I wasn't aware of this until recently. Just sharing to show you, no dog in the pregnant man fight. It's too unnatural/new for me to wrap around or have an opinion about. But the Dem you are mocking was telling the truth.
367 5,300 Read More
Re: Covid ~ Part 10 FATE 05/18/22 09:59 PM
Hope things start improving for you jfan. Hopefully you're right behind your wife on the road to recovery.
105 1,149 Read More
Re: 10 dead, suspect arrested in mass shooting at supermarket PitDAWG 05/18/22 08:07 PM
I'd say we agree on all points in your post. I don't consider your post standing on a soap box. While I won't get into details I have very real world experiences in dealing with some people close to me that have dealt with severe mental issues that in a couple of cases have ended in suicide. I think it negatively impacts far more families and people than we know. Some even consider getting help a sign of weakness and never address their issues. It's a shame.
95 1,353 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4