Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
I keep reading this and it still seems backwards to me. Groundhog Day in Berea. This "we" better be right.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Your rite cfrs15 I also think that he admitted being in over his head in so many words too which meant that he needs help and is counting on the consulting group that he talked about[name escapes me]that has had a good track record finding personal for quite a few teams that are now having success. Maybe JH realizes that snake oil guys like Farmer\PETTINE are plentiful in this racket and is seeking help that he needs and to sift thru the phonies in the league,Good luck JH and I hope it works out

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: mac
Haslam will lie his ass off to lay the blame for the decline of this team on someone else...but not him.]

Last night Haslam literally said that all of the blame is on him.

yea but he didnt pull out the sword, aim it at his chest and fall forward.

Not literally, but he sure did figuratively.

Yeah, he fell on his sword. No question

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I said this last night and I'll say it again; "Money Ball".

I think Sashi Brown is the analytical critical thinker that is going to buffer the big egos of the HC/GM. Haslam said "Ultimate say over the 53 man roster" not "Final say", giving me the impression that he is the tie breaker merely listening to the arguments presented by the football guys (HC/GM) then filtering the ego and bias with statistics and making the call as to what is done. In cases where there is a consensus between the football guys he will defer (or should defer) to their judgement.

Not sure if I have this right or not, but it looks like Haslam is reigning in the GM/HC egos and infighting by putting a non-emotional non-football guy into his old role as the tie breaker. He has basically removed himself (a positive), defined each football guys role precisely (limiting interference, a positive), given the HC full control of coaching (a positive), and given the GM the streamlined priority role of finding better talent (removing the contract negotiations, and other non-football non-player-evaluation responsibilities, a positive).

This could turn out to be a great setup or another train wreck, time will tell.

This is definitely the "half full" viewpoint as to how this setup might work to create more cohesion in Berea. Maybe it works. Everything else we've tried hasn't, even when we do it like we're supposed to.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: bonefish

It may help to keep a few facts in mind about Haslam.

He is a new owner. The job is not easy. He owned up for his failure and rightfully so.

Before jumping into the deep end over the recently made moves how about seeing the results first.

Fabricated conspiracies lack truth.

Haslam as an owner may prove to be right or wrong. Modell started his ownership with a Championship after that it didn't work out so well.

It may be beneficial to take a deep breath and see how things turn out.

Bone...NO EXCUSES for what Haslam did to that 7-9 team.

Allowing Johnny and Hoyer to compete for the starting job was what was best for the team and Haslam interviened..clearing the path for Johnny to start...just one problem, Johnny was so bad, he couldn't even beat out McCown for the starting job.

Most of us who have played the game and coached understand that "competition" is the building block for a winning team.

Haslam doesn't even understand the basic principles of what it takes to build a winning team.

Having Haslam in charge is not a plus for the franchise and all one has to do is look at the judgement Haslam has exhibited since becoming the owner.

At what point does Haslam become just an "owner"...without the lame excuse title he continues to rely on..."new owner".

In the time that Haslam has been the owner, what the hell has he learned?...just give me an example of how Haslam improved since taking over in 2012.

Haslam does not know what he is doing and he continues to make stupid judgements that will hurt this franchise for years to come, imo.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
And to be fair, SB will answer the questions on the job. Even if he is a micro-managing stiff guy, he will have a learning curve. Hope he functions well in the structure or adapts to it.

More concerned about finding viable competitors to play. We need talent; search all you want with this group named, we couldn't find a lights out draft pick if we had to. That process needs an overall judge. Our judgment has been damning to the franchise. Must find better players and kill some of the dumb schemes we saw all year long and never changed up.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
It may have been beneficial to give a coach a little bit of time to see if he worked out.

Give a head coach more than 2 years?

Blasphemy!

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: FBHO71
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
Are we over-reacting?

I think maybe people are. Perhaps let's see what happens with the coach and GM hires.

Some other thoughts I currently have.

--How does one watch Haslam's presser and believe he is anything but sincere in wanting to get this turned around? I've heard the term con man mentioned several times. I just don't get that impression from Haslam. Whether he knows what he's doing or not is a different debate, but I believe the guy is sincere in wanting to get this turned around.

--He obviously values smart people and probably believes smart people can do anything they put their mind to, which is why he holds people like Scheiner and Brown in high regard.

--Although he said Brown will have final say on the 53, I almost think Haslam kind of misspoke. I think he is so scarred from the infighting of Pettine and Farmer, that I believe Brown will really end up being a babysitter to make sure the new guys play nice. If we get a strong head coach and GM, my feeling is Brown will oversee their work and mostly defer to their judgment.

--Things were way worse with Pettine and Farmer than we knew.

--Haslam's characteristics he was looking for in a coach were an interesting choice of words. Kudos to the reporter that asked the follow-up question which of those Pettine did not possess. While dodging the question, "collaborative" was one thing he said. I think this was a shot at Pettine. The other shot at Pettine I thought was "an intense desire to win and improve every day".

--Maybe this collaborative, decision by consensus thing can work if we get the right people. Who knows.

Good post...sums up my feelings minus I'm just wore out from this team and if its screwed up again well....

This is kinda what I was hoping it really means...and is why I think it will be Adam Gase/Chris Polian (and Peyton in some capacity if not QB of the Broncos)

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Interpret it however you want - it doesn't matter at this point. Time will tell us what it is, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Quote:
Haslam is still in position to meddle and control the football side, thru Sashi Brown whenever he wants.

Ummm... he owns the team. There is no scenario at all, ever, short of him selling the team, that has him NOT being able to precisely what you're complaining about. None.

prp...every owner in the NFL has the right to meddle and control as much as they want.

So - just what is it you are wanting to complain about?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend

Vers: I liked Pettine. He may have worked out in the long run. Speculation on my part but I think Haslam liked Pettine as well. Right or wrong the decision to move in a different direction is based upon wins and loses.

Under the circumstances I can understand the moves Haslam made.

In order to implement what Haslam has come to believe is the way to fix things Pettine had to go.

At this point Vers all we can do is hope Haslam is right.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: bonefish
Vers: I liked Pettine. He may have worked out in the long run. Speculation on my part but I think Haslam liked Pettine as well. Right or wrong the decision to move in a different direction is based upon wins and loses.

While he may have liked Pettine the person, I don't think he thought Pettine had "a strong desire to win and improve every day". I thought those were an interesting choice of words Haslam used when talking about the characteristics for the new guy. I think he thought Pettine put "proving a point" and being stubborn over an intense desire to win. Pettine did not have an intense desire to win. He had a desire to win by following a certain paradigm. He never let the results dictate his behavior.

Ultimately, that's why he's no longer the coach.

LOL - The Rish will be upset with this news as well. KS just doesn't prioritize winning...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bottom line ( Like / dis-Like Haslam and his plan ) He has a PR nightmare on his hands .. The Fan base will know within a couple of months what the rest of Football thinks about it .. Time will tell, and so we wait and wait ! lol

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Interpret it however you want - it doesn't matter at this point. Time will tell us what it is, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Quote:
Haslam is still in position to meddle and control the football side, thru Sashi Brown whenever he wants.

Ummm... he owns the team. There is no scenario at all, ever, short of him selling the team, that has him NOT being able to precisely what you're complaining about. None.

prp...every owner in the NFL has the right to meddle and control as much as they want.

Some candidates might decide that they don't want any part of Haslam's "scheme", putting a business lawyer in charge of the football side.

The Sashi Brown move is no different than what the Browns management structure has been for the last two years.

IMO, candidates will see through the scheme and blow the Browns off due to Haslam's new management structure.

It is just another dumb move by Haslam, proving he does not have a clue.

Legend
Legend

Quote:

Some candidates might decide that they don't want any part of Haslam's "scheme", putting a business lawyer in charge of the football side.

... and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?

Browns is the Browns

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
What are Sashi Browns qualifications?

Forty Under 40: Sashi Brown

Published March 30, 2015

As a young associate at the Washington, D.C., law firm Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, Sashi Brown didn’t go looking for sports work so much as it found him.

“I wish I could tell you there was some well-thought-out, sophisticated plan, but there really wasn’t,” Brown said. “I was doing traditional corporate work. Venture capital and private equity. I got an opportunity to start S
working on some sports transactions.

“It piqued my interest.”

When Brown started at Wilmer in 2002, its corporate practice was headed by Dick Cass, now president of the Baltimore Ravens and whose sports work included Jerry Jones’ purchase of the Dallas Cowboys, the sale of the Washington Redskins to Dan Snyder, and Steve Bisciotti’s purchase of the Ravens. Brown did some work on Bisciotti’s buyout of Art Modell to complete his purchase of the team, as well as on the sale of a minority interest in Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment and on some sponsorship contracts for the Dallas Cowboys.

“I started peeking under the hood of what clubs deal with day to day, what makes some good or bad, and at some league issues,” Brown said. “It was all interesting to learn about.”

Brown left the firm in 2005 for an in-house counsel job with the Jacksonville Jaguars. He made the move to Cleveland in 2013. With the Browns, he has expanded his responsibilities to include both business and football, dealing with sponsor, media and facility negotiations as well as cap management issues.

“I really enjoy both sides of the business,” Brown said. “As I move forward, I would hope to continue in that sort of role and not get pushed to either side.”

— Bill King

TEAM: Cleveland Browns
TITLE: Executive vice president and general counsel
WHERE BORN: Boston
EDUCATION: Hampton University (B.A., communications), Harvard Law School
FAMILY: Wife, Paige; sons, Robeson (3) and Ellison (1)

FAVORITE WAY TO UNWIND: A glass of wine and some music with my wife.
CAUSE SUPPORTED: United Way.
PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY I'D MOST LIKE TO MEET: Gregg Popovich.
MOST THRILLING/ADVENTUROUS THING I'VE EVER DONE: Free diving in the Caribbean.
IF I COULD CHANGE JOBS WITH ANYONE FOR A DAY, IT WOULD BE: Point guard for the Knicks for a home playoff game … or POTUS.
2015 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR IF: The Browns are competitive in the chase for the AFC North title and we successfully complete the second phase of our renovation of FirstEnergy Stadium.
MY FELLOW FORTY UNDER 40 CLASS MEMBERS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I: Don’t watch that much sports outside of football.
link

Legend
Legend
and?

Browns is the Browns

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
What are Sashi Brown's qualifications?

Sashi Brown joined the Jaguars prior to the 2005 NFL season. Now in his seventh season with the Jaguars, Brown advises the franchise in a variety of legal and business matters. His responsibilities include contract negotiation, employment matters, insurance and risk management, intellectual property and licensing issues and litigation management. Prior to joining the Jaguars, Brown was an attorney with Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr, a private law firm based in Washington, D.C. As a member of the firm’s corporate law practice group, Brown advised companies in a variety of business transactions.

Brown earned an undergraduate degree from Hampton University in 1998 and a juris doctorate degree from Harvard Law School in 2002. Brown is a member of the New York, District of Columbia and Florida bars.

In addition to his duties with the Jaguars, Brown serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Section 8 Subcommittee to the Jacksonville Housing Authority. Brown resides in Jacksonville with his wife Paige. He is a native of Boston,Boston, Massachusetts, where he was born on May 15, 1976.

link

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Quote:

... and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?

GM's have control over the roster. They get to make the draft picks and sign FA's. Our next "GM", and I use that term loosely, will have NO power. None. Sashi Brown runs the draft, Sashi Brown signs the FA's. HIS vision of the roster and team will be what is seen on Sunday's. The new "GM" will be allowed to voice his opinion(maybe), but make no mistake Sashi Brown is now the REAL GM in Cleveland. HIS choice will be called on draft night. He will be the one signing any FA's that are stupid enough to sign with this pathetic franchise. He has ZERO experience scouting players. Zero experience running the draft room, the scouting department, etc. So happy days, we have a lawyer with no football acumen running the draft and signing our players. How could that possibly go wrong? *snicker*

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
and?

I was kind of hoping he would answer this in his own words...

Quote:
and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sashi Brown joined the Jaguars prior to the 2005 NFL season. Now in his seventh season with the Jaguars, Brown advises the franchise in a variety of legal and business matters. His responsibilities include contract negotiation, employment matters, insurance and risk management, intellectual property and licensing issues and litigation management. Prior to joining the Jaguars, Brown was an attorney with Wilmer, Cutler, Pickering, Hale and Dorr, a private law firm based in Washington, D.C. As a member of the firm’s corporate law practice group, Brown advised companies in a variety of business transactions.

Brown earned an undergraduate degree from Hampton University in 1998 and a juris doctorate degree from Harvard Law School in 2002. Brown is a member of the New York, District of Columbia and Florida bars.

In addition to his duties with the Jaguars, Brown serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Section 8 Subcommittee to the Jacksonville Housing Authority. Brown resides in Jacksonville with his wife Paige. He is a native of Boston,Boston, Massachusetts, where he was born on May 15, 1976.

link

And this supposedly makes him qualified to scout and draft NFL players. To sign FA's and build a roster. We're SAVED. lol

Leave it to Haslam to jump from the frying pan in to the fire.... To clean house and start right off the bat putting a guy that knows nothing about NFL talent acquisition in charge of the draft and FA. Woo hoo. *snicker*

Legend
Legend
well, that is certainly an extremist view of what it COULD mean ( I tend to think for now that it is not how it will be, that Brown is smart enough to only step in when needed as a tie-breaker).... but, still, even taking it at face-value it doesn't answer my question:

"and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?"

EVERY General Manager in the league answers to a non-football business man that can overrule every roster decision and draft choice. How is this one different, except that he isn't the owner, but the owner's hand-picked guy?

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Spiritbro77

link

And this supposedly makes him qualified to scout and draft NFL players. To sign FA's and build a roster. We're SAVED. lol

Leave it to Haslam to jump from the frying pan in to the fire.... To clean house and start right off the bat putting a guy that knows nothing about NFL talent acquisition in charge of the draft and FA. Woo hoo. *snicker*

Since when will he be scouting and drafting NFL players?

Browns is the Browns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chris Polian or any other REAL GM candidate will not take a job as an ASSISTANT General Manager. Make no mistake that is what the job is here. Sashi Brown is the real GM. He will be the one drafting and signing FA's. Our "GM" will be his underling and will have ZERO power over the roster. He MIGHT be allowed to give his opinion, but on draft night Sashi Brown will be in charge and the selections will be HIS.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

link

Since last night when Haslam SAID he will be. Brown is in charge of the roster. He will be making the draft picks. That is what Haslam said. If he's in total control of the roster then that means he's signing FA's as well....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not a big "you owe me" guy but the Browns REALLY owe their fans clarification on all this. A presser would be fine. Open it up and air out concerns. Why head into the off season with fans stewing? Clear this up and get folks on board if it's such a great plan.

Last edited by 1oldMutt; 01/04/16 04:24 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
well, that is certainly an extremist view of what it COULD mean ( I tend to think for now that it is not how it will be, that Brown is smart enough to only step in when needed as a tie-breaker).... but, still, even taking it at face-value it doesn't answer my question:

"and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?"

EVERY General Manager in the league answers to a non-football business man that can overrule every roster decision and draft choice. How is this one different, except that he isn't the owner, but the owner's hand-picked guy?

And usually five minutes after an owner over rides a GM and drafts who he wants, that GM QUITS. For DAMNED sure a GM candidate is not going to sign on knowing ahead of time he has no control at ALL over the roster.

Sashi Brown has complete control over the roster. Any guy we hire as "GM" has ZERO power. None. NO power to decide who we draft or sign. You think that's great? Fine. I'm sure it's awesome having a suit doing all the drafting. No way that could go wrong. Brown is a genius at being a lawyer. I'm sure that translates in to being a great football guy and knowing how to build a roster.

You seem to think that just because he has the power he won't use it. Right. People given complete control never use that power. *snicker*

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
I'm not a big "you owe me" guy but the Browns REALLY owe their fans clarification on all this. A presser would be fine. Open it up and air out concerns. Why head into the off season with fans stewing? Clear this up and get folks on board if it's such a great plan.

I dont know why we havent heard from our new vp of football operations and let him answer some of these questions. Is he another wimpy ass like lombardi hiding from the media?

Legend
Legend

link

Since last night when Haslam SAID he will be. Brown is in charge of the roster. He will be making the draft picks. That is what Haslam said. If he's in total control of the roster then that means he's signing FA's as well....

Pretty sure that Haslam merely said that Brown has "ultimate authority" on those items, and not that he will actually be the one making the choices.

I'm also not aware of anything being said about him doing any scouting.... can you clarify this for me, please?

Browns is the Browns

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt

Haslam doesn't care what we think. He doesn't give a damn about the fans. He's decided that because his favorite lawyer is smart, he should have no trouble drafting and signing FA's. He's bought in to the Saber Metrics crap and thinks statistics are the way to build a roster. It's not necessary to know football. Brown just needs to know statistical analysis. Woo hoo.

Legend
Legend

And usually five minutes after an owner over rides a GM and drafts who he wants, that GM QUITS. For DAMNED sure a GM candidate is not going to sign on knowing ahead of time he has no control at ALL over the roster.

Sashi Brown has complete control over the roster. Any guy we hire as "GM" has ZERO power. None. NO power to decide who we draft or sign. You think that's great? Fine. I'm sure it's awesome having a suit doing all the drafting. No way that could go wrong. Brown is a genius at being a lawyer. I'm sure that translates in to being a great football guy and knowing how to build a roster.

You seem to think that just because he has the power he won't use it. Right. People given complete control never use that power. *snicker*

Every owner in the league has that power.

Browns is the Browns

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:
Pretty sure that Haslam merely said that Brown has "ultimate authority" on those items, and not that he will actually be the one making the choices.

I'm also not aware of anything being said about him doing any scouting.... can you clarify this for me, please?

That is exactly what I heard also..

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
Brown just needs to know statistical analysis. Woo hoo.

can it be any worse than the last 5 years? i mean really?

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GM will be head of scouting per Haslam.
I suppose GM takes prospect to coach and Brown who discuss. Brown sees if numbers work and gives thumbs up or down or negotiates.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: pblack18707
Quote:

I know this isnt the popular opinion...but I think its going to work out...we shall see.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I must say, I don't like the looks of this move on the surface of it. But to tag it as a failure is far too of an early and knee jerk reaction for me to take.

I certainly have to take a step back and take a wait and see approach as of now. I have to wait and see who ends up hired as our HC and GM before I take any kind of stand on the matter.

As has been alluded to already in this thread, it will all depend heavily on how the role of Sashi Brown is implemented. Will he be the deciding factor when disruptions rear their ugly head? Or will he take more of a front seat role in making day to day decisions involving personnel?

At this time I believe that is anyone's guess.

I'm old school, so to me this appears as backwards. I have always believed that you first hire your GM and then hire your HC with the process including the new GM. So to my way of thinking, firstly, you don't appoint a lawyer as having final say over your roster. Then secondly, you don't do a HC search before you hire your GM.

So as of now, I certainly won't say that this process as is won't work. But what I will say is that the methods being employed certainly don't look promising according to my line of thinking.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

link

So you think Brown will draft players without having to scout them? He's going to take everyone elses opinion, then guess which one's right and draft that guy? ULTIMATE AUTHORITY means HE is the one picking the players. As such he BETTER know how to scout a player. He better know how to watch tape on a guy and see if he fits what we are trying to do.

When you give a guy ULTIMATE authority that means HE is the guy doing the drafting and FA. NO ONE gets that power and then doesn't USE it. Yes, I'm sure the coach and whatever yes man we hire as GM will be a "voice" in the room. But the reality is, they have no power to pick the players. Brown has that power and WILL use it. The roster is Sashi Browns domain. He is the power in Berea. That is the way Haslam has set this up now.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

It all seems a bit wobberjobbed but I keep coming back to exactly this.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
.. and that would be different from reporting to a business man, just like every other GM in the league, in what way?

prp...So you believe every other team is set up like Haslam just set up the Browns management tree?

Well, you would be wrong!

I posted Sashi's background so everyone know what his qualifications are. Not much there when it comes to experience in football.

The Steelers for example

Rooney family owns the team
Dan Rooney...chairman
Art Rooney II...president
Kevin Colvert...GM
Mike Tomlin...HC

Prp...so your saying that Tomlin and Colvert answer to Art RooneyII who is in charge of the Steelers 53 man roster...???

You might be shocked to know that the Steelers DO NOT give the responsibility for their 53 man roster to their President, Art Rooney II.
...and Art's qualification make Sashi's qualifications look minor league..and Art is not in charge of the Steelers 53.

GM Kevin Colvert, is in charge of the 53 man roster.

You would never see the Steelers put a business lawyer with no background in football, in charge of their 53 man roster.

What the Browns have done, putting a unqualified business lawyer in charge of the 53 man roster IS NOT HOW THE REST OF THE NFL OPERATES!

This is a stupid move...

Last edited by mac; 01/04/16 04:45 PM.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

No of course not. This is AWESOME. I LOVE having a guy that has ZERO background in scouting or coaching doing the drafting. It is the PERFECT scenario for the franchise. Last time we used statistics and "money ball" to pick players we got MINGO. I want to repeat that over and over and over again.

Legend
Legend
Precisely.

If he is a heavy-handed micro-manager on day-to-day football stuff, we're doomed. This will never work.

If, however, he is a good manager that lets his people do what they're being hired to do - GM brings in talent, Coach coaches - , and only steps in to be the deciding vote in areas of contention, then we're probably going to be ok.

Basically, all of Haslam's chips are in and betting on Sashi Brown.
If he fails, it all crumbles.

Browns is the Browns

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Sashi Brown is Promoted VP Ops

Link Copied to Clipboard