Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
Couple things bro.

One, I've been repeatedly told wiki isn't a good source.

That being said. You need to adjust for population in 2010 over 2016.

And then you narrowed it down by age. I didn't.

If we want to play with stats, then I can play with stats.

I made my point. You need to take into consideration that I don't believe in separating crime by race, but that I was making the point that everybody always slams my race for doing something, but if I bring something up, you guys act like it never happened.

But I can't win on this board. I'm black, so I'm always wrong.

I'm not saying you are wrong Swish - I'm just saying hasu said per capita. I'm sure those numbers are pretty close regardless - it is NOT playing with stats. Take people under 20 - you will get the same results. I was trying to make it more realistic as someone under 18 (the numbers weren't broke out correctly to do 18) is likely not going to commit those crimes.

I agree, I wish we didn't separate crime by race. I don't think you are wrong because you are black Swish - I was just showing that statistically per capita the results. What I did was not "playing with stats" - it is the truth.

Last edited by columbusdawg; 03/29/16 12:36 PM.

#gmstrong
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Cob & Erik - I completely agree with what you're both saying.

But, reading reaction on the net about both of these, there are tons of comments from Turks, for example, asking why the support for Paris and Brussels, but not them. There were plenty of people that were obviously POd about it. In some ways, by not showing the same support we're further alienating countries (more specifically, predominantly Muslim countries). To a point, are we not just adding more fuel to the fire?

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Let's get America's 2010 demographic statistics from another source.

http://www.census.gov/2010census/data/

72.4% white population (includes Hispanics)
12.8% black population

Wikipedia was using the census website as the source for that data http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

If you break it down America was 63.7% white in 2010. Why they choose to constantly include hispanics in the white category is beyond me.

So to use the FBI statistics we have to use the generic "White" that includes Latinos in the statistics. Also this data is for arrests because committing crime is not a possible thing to track.

In the census data there are 299,736,465 Whites + Latinos for 72.4% of America's total population and 38,929,319 Blacks/African Americans for 12.6% of America's total population.

There were 56,125 sex offenses total in 2010, 41,406 (73.8% of the total) sex offenses committed by Whites + Latinos and , 13,182 (23.5% of the total) forcible rapes committed by Blacks/AA.

Whites + Latinos make up 72.4% of the population and are arrested for/commit 73.8% of the rapes. Slightly above what would be expected if all crimes were arrested for / committed equally.
Blacks/AA make up 12.6% of the population and make up 23.5% of the sex offenses. About 2x the amount expected if crimes were arrested for / committed equally.

There were 15,503 total rapes in 2010, 10,178 (65.7% of the total) forcible rapes arrested for / committed by Whites + Latinos and , 4,925 (31.8% of the total) forcible rapes arrested for / committed by Blacks/AA.

Whites + Latinos make up 72.4% of the population and make up 65.7% of the rapes. Somewhat less than expected if crimes were arrested for equally.
Blacks/AA make up 12.6% of the population and make up 31.8% of the rapes. About 2.5x the amount expected if crimes were arrested for / committed equally.

Outside of liquor laws and DUIs there aren't any crimes Blacks/AA's are not being arrested for / commit in excess of their population percentage.

For what it is worth Asians are arrested the fewest crimes per population percentage.

The data shows that Black/AA people are arrested for / commit more sex offenses and rape by percentage of population than whites + latinos by a fairly large margin. And that includes hispanics/latinos in the white category in the FBI statistics which could skew things quite a bit.

So yeah Swish. The data in no way supports your claim made earlier. But yes white people commit crimes. I believe if you break things down by IQ, moral compass and certain genes you'll find that a small percentage of stupid white people with impulse control issues and stupid black people with impulse control issues commit most of the crimes.

Here is a video of crime and it's statistical breakdowns for anyone interested. (I didn't use it in producing my numbers above.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

A
Legend
Legend
A
Deleted because numerous posters brought up the population percentages.

Last edited by archbolddawg; 03/29/16 01:16 PM.
Legend
Legend
So statistics prove it ... cops give Asians an unfair privilege.

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Originally Posted By: clwb419
Cob & Erik - I completely agree with what you're both saying.

But, reading reaction on the net about both of these, there are tons of comments from Turks, for example, asking why the support for Paris and Brussels, but not them. There were plenty of people that were obviously POd about it. In some ways, by not showing the same support we're further alienating countries (more specifically, predominantly Muslim countries). To a point, are we not just adding more fuel to the fire?

That is just a threat. All of the other hell hole countries I listed aren't up in arms about us not caring enough about their terrorism and political issues. Turkey is chronically pissed off because they are right on the border of the Middle East and Europe and are currently dealing with a massive flood of war scarred Syrians. They were a major power for a long time with the Ottoman Empire and likely desire to be one again. Their president Erdogan is an autocrat who arrests anyone who criticizes him and is a complete nutjob.

So what if we don't show support or care about Muslim countries?

Muslims are the ones committing the terror attacks in Europe...So yeah it is to be expected Muslim countries are gonna have that right?

Americans care more about first world countries than third world countries. We relate to them culturally and racially. Booo friggen hooooo. We also spend billions / trillions on charities and attempting coups/wars in third world countries to try to turn them into not garbage heaps. So our massive apologies Pakistan and Turkey for not caring more about you. You're welcome for all the charity and technology though, no biggie.

Last edited by Kingcob; 03/29/16 01:31 PM.
Legend
Legend
and that's fine.

but remember a while ago in past threads, somebody, either haus or king, one of those two, had posted a CNN picture of how cops kill more whites than blacks.

it was just the raw numbers. and i complained about the per capita rate, and people told me that doesn't matter.

so when i post the raw numbers, all of a sudden the per capita rate matters.

so i'm just pointing out how people wanna play with stats when it goes against their own people.

cause when you guys post stats about blacks, i gotta sit here and take it. all of it. but i can't make a counter claim without getting blasted on the boards.

i find that extremely messed up, but i deal with it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
im glad people could care less about a NATO country.

im also kinda saddened that people could care less about my heritage. but whatever. tis the world we live in.

i gotta care about white people though, cause 1st world country, remember.

it's also sad that people consider Turkey a third world country.

but like i said columbus, i gotta sit here and take it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
quote by swish above:

"...people wanna play with stats..."

Yep, easy to do.

78% of Rocky Hill residents rank in the top 10% of intelligence.

1) Whatever that means,
2) I just made it up and I don't know

Legend
Legend
Turkey NATO?
Turkey Ally?

Turkey funds ISIS. Nuff said. thumbsdown

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Wasn't me on that one, mighta been haus. I kinda doubt it was haus, we're both pro-statistics.

You don't have to give two craps about anyone you don't want to Swish. Seriously. I only once asked you to give a crap about white people to point out that no one ever asks people to do that. It might seem like it because the media definitely covers attacks in Europe more sympathetically etc. But no one is going... Hey Black Turkish guy! Why don't you care more about whitey?!?! They are news stories for the white majority. I don't know what goes on with BET or Al Jazzerra but I wouldn't be shocked to see they cover more events in Africa and the Middle East than most news companies.

I honestly don't care if you give two craps about white people at all. I just don't like the expectation I should care about Turkish people. That seems like a fair trade to me and one we both already sorta do. Neither of us like completely don't care, but we're obviously both human and naturally biased.

You're also on a message board with primarily white people who are going to care more about white issues than black issues. And will probably dislike black people more than you do or more than you think is fair. It's friggen natural man. Despite any hackles that statement might raise it is simply the case. I'm not saying either black people or white people want to mass genocide each other, just naturally have a preference and interest in their own race.

I was typing quickly. 1st world 3rd world stuff was really more about who sided with the US or the USSR during the cold war. I was aware as I was typing I should point out Turkey is better than most of the Middle East, sorry for not making the distinction.

One modern way people currently rate countries is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Turkey is a high human development country with places like Brazil, Russia, and Iran. I guess we could call that a 2nd world country if we wanted to break it down that way still.

Pakistan is a low human development country with places like Kenya, Nepal, and Haiti. We could call that a 4th world country if we wanted.

Last edited by Kingcob; 03/29/16 02:02 PM.
Legend
Legend
Turkey is a NATO country.

it's also an Ally. there's a reason we have a military base there, complete with patriot systems and all.

as far as funding ISIS, there are claims, but no official government except Russia has come up with any sort of proof.

i'm sure there are some elements, sure.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
i care about everybody.

sorry. typically that goes together with wanting to make the world a better place.

but look, i get it. i might as well not even bring it up anymore.

Last edited by Swish; 03/29/16 02:03 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
100% equally dude?

I have a way you can test that scientifically if you like.

Legend
Legend
yes.

i care about the world as in individual nationalities. nationality wise, i might care about america more than any where else, but i care about all other countries well being, because i care about people, regardless of race, gender, or religion.

i do not place a premium on skin color. that would be massively hypocritical of me, as my wife is white, and my kids are part white.

skin tone means nothing to me.

the difference is that in this country, we've been bred at birth as a country to place label based on skin tone.

i've evolved passed that. so you can place science all you want, i know who i am, and what my character is.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Quote:

One of my best friends is from Turkey - I've never really considered it a third world country, especially after meeting him. The location really is part of that perception I think. My buddy from Norway has been there on vacation many times as well and loves it.

#gmstrong
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Then you won't mind taking a test:

http://www.understandingprejudice.org/iat/index2.htm

It's called an implicit racism test. There is also one for gender.

You married a white woman, I wouldn't be shocked to find out you truly don't have a racial preference.

Dude...and the whole point...I mean...You care more about America. I'm not saying I don't care at all about other places. I'm saying I care more about America, Europe, and first world countries, than other places. I don't want the nice places, especially those with my historical ancestors, getting screwed up.

In the same way you care more about Turkey than Pakistan. And America more than Turkey. You care waaaaay more about black issues than someone who is completely colorblind man. You associate with the struggle. Theres nothing wrong with that dude, but come on.

So I don't get the debate here. I'm not saying I don't care at all about Turkey. But I reeeealllly don't like things screwing up America and Europe.

And people place value on skin tone friggen everywhere man. Thailand was rife with it when I was there. The entire Indian caste system was based on it and is still important to them.

If things were purely based off of skin tone we'd have a damn hard time explaining Asian Americans making more per capita than whites in America.

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg
Quote:

One of my best friends is from Turkey - I've never really considered it a third world country, especially after meeting him. The location really is part of that perception I think. My buddy from Norway has been there on vacation many times as well and loves it.

Yup I actually mis-typed. I've heard nice things about parts of Turkey actually.

Legend
Legend
i care about everybody.

sorry. typically that goes together with wanting to make the world a better place.

Give me a break already. rolleyes

You care about hearing yourself talk. No respect.

"Jesus got deported for selling bootleg DVD's in front of home depot. now the cartels are crucifying him."

"Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone!!"

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 03/29/16 02:22 PM.
Legend
Legend
i took the test as fast as possible:

well damn, sort of makes me look like a sell out, doesn't it?

and the was a one shot deal. i did it quickly so you know i didn't cheat.

that's fine you place i premium on europe over everywhere else.

i don't.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I had always hoped to visit Istambul, and explore the ruins under the city.

Unfortunately, it appears that this will never happen now.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
and? i still care about religious people.

i just think religion is a joke. that has no bearing on me caring about you as a person.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg
Quote:

I'm telling you man, Turkey is a beautiful place.

did you notice the talking trash about Turkey to now it's a beautiful place everybody wants to visit now that you said something?

but here's a Turk right here on the board that nobody said anything remotely to that nature.

all i'm doing is pointing out what i observe, bro.

- Theodore Roosevelt
K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
The test you just took said you do place a moderate premium on Europeans wink

Whether you admit it explicitly or not. grin

It's not some random coincidence you married a German white woman and hang out on a football forum full of whiteys you big ol' uncle tom. Now lets go pound some brews tongue

Legend
Legend
i took the test as fast as possible:

well damn, sort of makes me look like a sell out, doesn't it?

and the was a one shot deal. i did it quickly so you know i didn't cheat.

that's fine you place i premium on europe over everywhere else.

i don't.

My results are exactly the same as yours. Every percentage is exactly the same.

*Edit*

Oh wait ..... I looked at the percentages, and that is all users as an aggregate.

My "score" at the top says:

Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American and African American.

Last edited by YTownBrownsFan; 03/29/16 02:38 PM.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Legend
Legend
and i wonder if the test is accurate.

did you notice that there's already a X if you get a question wrong?

which means i think the test is based off speed, not the actual answers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
No. I just realized that the percentages are an average of all test takers.

My "score" at the top says:

Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American and African American.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
and that's fine.

but remember a while ago in past threads, somebody, either haus or king, one of those two, had posted a CNN picture of how cops kill more whites than blacks.

it was just the raw numbers. and i complained about the per capita rate, and people told me that doesn't matter.

so when i post the raw numbers, all of a sudden the per capita rate matters.

so i'm just pointing out how people wanna play with stats when it goes against their own people.

cause when you guys post stats about blacks, i gotta sit here and take it. all of it. but i can't make a counter claim without getting blasted on the boards.

i find that extremely messed up, but i deal with it.

This does not ring a bell at all with me so I doubt I posted that. I think it is almost always better to use per capita rates in these types of situations as it's usually more accurate and intellectually honest IMO.

There are some exceptions. I will give one off the top of my head: in the context of race based affirmative action, there is a reality that most poor people in this country are white. Now, per capita, blacks are most likely to be poor but the point here isn't to talk about poverty rates but the absurdity of how affirmative action is implemented.

Blacks get many advantages on the grounds that they are more likely to be poor, which seems like a very odd substitute for just directly giving benefits to poor people if that's the objective. You think there is institutional racism in this country? Tell that to the Asian kid who has to score more than 200 points higher on the SAT than his black counterpart to get into the same quality of school (with whites somewhere inbetween). And what about poor whites and poor asians? They do exist you know, and it seems like they get royally screwed for being both poor and having higher standards in testing/grades due to their race. On the flip side, affluent blacks seem like they are double dipping.

Also, I find it very strange that you make posts that casually imply how many white people are pedophiles (a claim that is not supported by the stats; go ahead and prove me wrong on that) and then when you get called out on it, resort to how you have to sit here and take it, how you can't make a counter claim, and all that nonsense.

What I would say about pedophiles is the number is far too high among all races. If we could agree that anybody who sexually assaults a kid should never be a free person again, we'd be getting somewhere.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
the difference is that in this country, we've been bred at birth as a country to place label based on skin tone.

Actually, I care about things going on in Europe as I have a daughter and granddaughter in London, a stepdaughter in Denmark, and a couple cousins in Germany. I don't know anyone in those other countries. Also, Europe has easier access to this country with visas and general travel.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
once again, you missed the point of my post.

as i told columbus, i don't care fore separating races as far as crime goes.

but when people make claims about blacks, i have to sit here and take it.

if i make a claim about whites, i typically get called a race baiter and all this.

pedophilia no matter what race is absolutely disgusting.

but i have to battle stereotypes all the time, but IF i was to make the claim, you guys blast me for it.

you probably still don't understand what i'm saying. you either don't want to, or don't care.

i've explained myself.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
i have family in europe. i have family in the middle east.

i don't have any family in Asian or african countries.

however, i still care deeply about their well being.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I took the gender bias one, and this was actually surprising to me. I like to think that I am not biased against women working outside of the home .... and this is evidently true ..... but this was surprising:

Your data suggest a moderate association of Female with CAREER and Male with FAMILY compared to Male with CAREER and Female with FAMILY.

Legend
Legend
you would be perfect in a country like Sweden, then.

Women are the career oriented ones, while a lot guys actually stay home and take care of the kids.

it's not the majority just yet, but its edging up there.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
So ... my results are:

Your data suggest a moderate association of Female with CAREER and Male with FAMILY compared to Male with CAREER and Female with FAMILY.

Legend
Legend
Where's Eve at. since both of yall are single.

Eve, YTown is willing to stay at the crib and make homemade burrito's while you further your career. PM each other and exchange numbers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
mine:

While I'm not disagreeing with that, I think this particular test is poorly set up and involves subtle trickery moreso than actual bias.

Then again, with 48% of respondees showing strong preference for whites, maybe they are onto something. I'd have to see the exact methodology and there really should be different variants of the test that change the categories in a different order/method. But anyway.

Legend
Legend
Where's Eve at. since both of yall are single.

Eve, YTown is willing to stay at the crib and make homemade burrito's while you further your career. PM each other and exchange numbers.

LOL

Unfortunately, I don't find a whole lot of women whose idea of an ideal man is one who is broken physically. crazy

Legend
Legend
I wanted to bring this up. people rarely talk about muslims killing muslims, only muslims killing christians.

but you guys never bring up the muslims who protect and respect christians, because it goes against your agenda of fear mongering.

After wishing Christians a Happy Easter, a beloved Glasgow shopkeeper is allegedly slain by another Muslim

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...another-muslim/

Asad Shah’s last message was one of peace.

“GOOD FRIDAY AND VERY HAPPY EASTER ESPECIALLY TO MY BELOVED CHRISTIAN NATION X !” he wrote Thursday, in a characteristically all-caps and emoticon laden Facebook post. “… Lets Follow The Real Footstep Of Beloved Holy JESUS CHIRST (PBUH) And Get The Real Success In Both Worlds xxxx.”

That night, the much-loved Glasgow shopkeeper was found lying in a pool of blood on the road near his store, the victim of a brutal stabbing. He was declared dead on arrival at the hospital shortly after, according to the BBC.

Now, as seemingly the entirety of Glasgow mourns his death — Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon attended one of the many vigils in his honor — police are trying to unravel the “religious prejudice” they say motivated his killing.

Like Shah, the 32-year-old man who has been arrested and charged with the murder is Muslim. But Shah and his family are members of the Ahmadiyya community, a sect that stresses religious tolerance but is often seen as heretical by mainstream Muslims. Citing an unnamed police source, the Scottish Daily Record reported that Shah’s alleged killer may have driven 200 miles from Bradford, in England, after taking offense at Shah’s religious messages on social media. He is reported to be a Sunni Muslim — the largest denomination of Islam.

The arrested man is due to appear in court Tuesday, the Telegraph reported. Authorities have not publicly confirmed that news report or been more specific about a motive.

Meanwhile, Glasgow is reeling from the sudden and unexpected spasm of violence. Of all the possible targets of zealotry, Shah seemed an unlikely one. He was a Pakistani immigrant who wholeheartedly embraced his adopted home — the banner image on his Facebook page is a white and blue road sign that reads “Welcome to Scotland.” He was a devout Muslim who happily wished his Christian customers well on their holidays. He was a 40-year-old man who took the time to learn the name of every teenager who stopped into his store. If anything, Shah seemed the embodiment of tolerance and goodwill.

“You could be any color, that would not be an issue for him, he just cared too much,” 17-year-old Aleesa Malik told the BBC. “He would want to know how are you, what are you doing. He took an interest in everyone’s lives — old, young, anyone.”

His attitude won him almost universal affection in his neighborhood, called the Shawlands (but which he joked was really “the Shahlands, according to the Telegraph). Isabella Graham, whose daughter once worked for Shah in his shop, told the BBC he was an “amazing, wonderful man.”

“Nobody in Shawlands would have a bad word to say about him,” she continued. “I can’t believe he’s gone.”

Regard for Shah runs so deep that a GoFundMe page set up by four young patrons who said they visited his shop daily has raised almost 90,000 pounds (about $141,000) for his family. Vigils organized in his honor over the weekend drew hundreds of mourners. Flowers, cards and other offerings festooned the sidewalk where his body once lay.

But Shah’s killing has also raised alarms on Glasgow’s Southside.

“This ironic tragedy,” one mourner wrote on the GoFundMe page, “The death of a man who loved all, despite religion. Yet murdered, it appears, because of it. Feeling both sad and sickened at this man’s life being stolen so brutally.”

Salah Beltagui, director of the Muslim Council of Scotland, told the BBC that Shah’s death has left the Muslim community feeling anxious.

“People are really shocked and very, very distressed that something like this has happened,” he said. “After this event, our message is that everyone should keep calm and try to get together in recognition of being human beings.”

Shah’s family, meanwhile, say they’ve been warned by police that they might still be a target. Speaking to the Sunday Herald, a family member said, “we have been advised by police not to talk about it, particularly about our names and locations, because there is a security threat.”

“Actually, we cannot describe what we are going through,” the family member continued. “We are heartbroken.”

According to the Sunday Herald, most of Scotland’s 500-strong Ahmadiyya community worships at the Bait-ur-Rahman mosque in Glasgow’s West End. Imam Daud Ahmad told the newspaper that Ahmadi Muslims are sometimes targeted because of their belief that their sect’s 19th century founder, was a prophesied reformer.

“They hate us because we have brought a message they cannot digest … but it doesn’t mean somebody should be murdered,” he said.

The city’s central mosque — whose worshippers are Sunni — also issued a statement condemning the killing: “This type of criminal behaviour is abhorrent and unacceptable,” it read, according to the Herald. “The Mosque stands shoulder to shoulder with all communities in order to eradicate this kind of intolerance from our society.”

According to the Scotsman, Assistant Chief Constable Ruaraidh Nicolson and the National Police Chiefs’ Council head for race, religion and belief, issued a letter to the Glasgow community promising to deal “swiftly and strongly” with any “sectarian conflict, hatred or extremism”.

The Shawlands’ ordinary residents, meanwhile, have issued their own statement of sorts on the issue. Among the flowers and mostly-melted candles that littered the ground where neighbors kept vigil this weekend, someone laid a large painted sign.

It read: “This is not who we are.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
once again, you missed the point of my post.

as i told columbus, i don't care fore separating races as far as crime goes.

but when people make claims about blacks, i have to sit here and take it.

if i make a claim about whites, i typically get called a race baiter and all this.

pedophilia no matter what race is absolutely disgusting.

but i have to battle stereotypes all the time, but IF i was to make the claim, you guys blast me for it.

you probably still don't understand what i'm saying. you either don't want to, or don't care.

i've explained myself.

I actually do think it is a good idea to have crime rate broken down by race and various other things. I think having more information is almost always a good thing and the main reason to be against it is if one is afraid of what the numbers will show.

Some might say that breaking it down like that divides people. I call BS on that. No, it is the crime itself that tends to divide people. Having as much accurate information on the nature of the crimes as well as information about the perpetrators and victims can only help in determining who is committing crimes and how to solve that problem.

Also, I don't do stereotypes. I do data and stats and I try to use those as fairly and objectively as possible. That's no different than some of the football and basketball threads really.

Legend
Legend
dude you're like 52 or something right? you got plenty of time to fix up. you need to get on those weights, strengthen your back. strengthen your core.

i'm 28 and i'm physically busted, but people wouldn't know because staying in the gym keeps me upright.

you got it man. besides, if you plan on going as far as you can with giving sermons, you gotta be able to stay on your feet bro.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Terror in Brussels

Link Copied to Clipboard