Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
H
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
H
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,445
Originally Posted By: FBHO71
Quote:
so I guess it has rubbed off on his supporters.


Thats such crap...buddy I was at the rallies in Cali and Arizona and it wasnt Trump supporters waving mexican flags throwing eggs,bottles,rocks ect..spitting on people..assaulting them..destroying peoples vehicles with spray paint and stomping on them.

So give me a break...IF the Trump supporters was doing the vile tactics the left are employing..it would be covered non stop. All I see is some hurt feelings and bunch of bull propaganda being pushed by the left and nevertrumpers.

I would like to thank the bikers who walked with our group to our cars and kept us untouched...Semper Fi Big June

It was surprising how poorly most of the mainstream media covered those events in California and Arizona, especially the one in San Jose. The coverage was watered down, at best, and did not at all reflect how violent and nasty those mobs of anti-Trump rioters really were. I wasn't at the rallies myself but one of the great things about the internet is I can look around and find some actual unedited footage and make judgements for myself (I would encourage everybody else here to do the same). It's much different than the carefully selected, limited snippets you see on ABC, CNN, etc.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


Yes, I understand you prefer a lying thief.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


Yes, I understand you prefer a lying thief.


Wrong again... apparently Trump supporters are cry babies as well...


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


Yes, I understand you prefer a lying thief.


can you name a politician that isn't a lying thief?

however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: Swish


however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


How does an American businessman build a world wide empire of hotels while being all those names you call him? I think you are drinking someones propaganda koolaid.

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


No different then whats sitting in the POTUS position now.

So yes I'll be fine with the Teflon Don.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Originally Posted By: FBHO71
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


No different then whats sitting in the POTUS position now.

So yes I'll be fine with the Teflon Don.


Then by all means vote for the weasel.. But don't come to me later about your mistake.. I don't want to hear it.


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


Yes, I understand you prefer a lying thief.


Wrong again... apparently Trump supporters are cry babies as well...


Apparently racist and hates women also...come on man just finish the lefty's talking points...you can do it Daman I have faith in you.

You forgot your #nevertrump

Last edited by FBHO71; 06/15/16 08:37 AM.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish


however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


How does an American businessman build a world wide empire of hotels while being all those names you call him? I think you are drinking someones propaganda koolaid.



because being good at real estate makes him presidential?

if i'm drinking propaganda koolaid, than you're smoking his Trump sponsored meth.

Trump Meth. i wonder if that went bankrupt, too.

Last edited by Swish; 06/15/16 08:36 AM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish


however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


How does an American businessman build a world wide empire of hotels while being all those names you call him? I think you are drinking someones propaganda koolaid.



because being good at real estate makes him presidential?

if i'm drinking propaganda koolaid, than you're smoking his Trump sponsored meth.

Trump Meth. i wonder if that went bankrupt, too.


Guess if I had a choice Swish I prefer the Trump meth over anything Hilary has to con people with.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
And I'm the opposite.

I rather hit the bong of Hilary than the meth of trump.

I guess I'll actually comment on the original thread:

Who cares. Let me know when he does this if he becomes president. Then it'll be an issue.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
I hear you Swish and would never tell someone who to vote for.

But its just a tad disingenuous for people to call Trump racist hates women..and support Hillary when she has done some down right disgusting stuff to the women of Billy boy's sexual exploits.

Matter of fact if you wrote down the things she has done to women and not know who it was written about..it would probably make someone puke.

I find it funny how the media reports things depending on party affiliation.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
That's how the media works.

That's why I like Gary Johnson, even if it's a wasted vote, at least my conscious would be clear. But if he drops out before November.....all I know is I can't vote for that dude.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish


however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


How does an American businessman build a world wide empire of hotels while being all those names you call him? I think you are drinking someones propaganda koolaid.



because being good at real estate makes him presidential?


Because of the Financial experience, Negotiation expertise, understanding of the Banking process, working with people from around the world is what America needs as we face tens of trillions in debt and trade agreements that suck our blood.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish


however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.


How does an American businessman build a world wide empire of hotels while being all those names you call him? I think you are drinking someones propaganda koolaid.



because being good at real estate makes him presidential?


Because of the Financial experience, Negotiation expertise, understanding of the Banking process, working with people from around the world is what America needs as we face tens of trillions in debt and trade agreements that suck our blood.


Yes, and 4 corporate bankruptcies, thousands of lives and small business ruined by those bankruptcies and countless millions he got to keep because of those bankruptcies.

And he still hasn't shown us any income tax filings and he still hasn't disclosed his holdings or net worth.

If he want's to be my president, his life has to be an open book. He can't demand that of other candidates and then no fulfill his promise to be open himself.

And oh my, don't dare question him or he'll revoke your press creds.. What a cry baby


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Quote:
What a cry baby


To be fair you sound like one also...what do you think his tax returns will show?? revoked 1 pass credential on people who have 20 journalist digging up dirt and print flat out lies.

When your boy wonder Obama refused to go on FOX I dont remember you saying anything about him being a cry baby.

Ive been in business and have employed people for years, not to his scale but at the height 250 people and countless vendors and luckily never had to file BK but if I did why wouldnt I? restructure the debt and move on. When youre involved in the amount of business he is stuff is bound to happen.

Ive been audited and can tell you no way would I release anything till the case is closed..period.

But I dont think it would matter what in the heck he does..never would be good enough. Apply that same scrutiny to the Clinton foundation and their shady ass dealings and I might take you nevertrumpers serious.

If you have said something about the Crook Hillary's dealings need to be open I'll extend an apology for being wrong..havent read this board for a couple months...but your deep concern over someone's needs to be open seems to apply in 1 direction.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Read and learn something useful...


30 Entrepreneurs Who Went Bankrupt
http://www.incomediary.com/went-bankrupt-now-worth-millions

7 Wildly Successful People Who Survived Bankruptcy
http://mentalfloss.com/article/20169/7-wildly-successful-people-who-survived-bankruptcy

Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, filed for bankruptcy not just once, but twice. Lincoln's business adventures left him strapped with debt, along with loans from friends and family that he took seventeen years to pay off. Fortunately he persevered to leave a better legacy as a politician than a debtor. He was not the only President to meet with financial failure. The 18th President, Ulysses S. Grant, and the 25th President, William McKinley, both filed for bankruptcy as well.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Trump is a cry baby.. Is that what you want as president?


Yes, I understand you prefer a lying thief.


can you name a politician that isn't a lying thief?

however, i can name politicians who aren't racist, sexist, xenophobic, and in general, not douches.

Yes you can, but Hillary isn't one of them.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
she isn't part of my top 3 things a president shouldn't be, though. a douche? sure.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: Swish
she isn't part of my top 3 things a president shouldn't be, though. a douche? sure.

But she is a racist.. and a sexist... at least she was in the past when it suited her agenda at the time.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
not really.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: Swish
not really.

I'm sure if Donald Trumps son was accused of sexually assaulting multiple women and Donald blamed the women and openly assassinated their character while absolving his son of any responsibility.. you would consider that sexist.

I'm sure if Donald Trump said, that inner city black kids were superpredators with no conscience and no empathy who need to made to heel.... you would consider it racist.

I get it, you want somebody to support, you view her as "less racist" and "less sexist" than Trump.. but don't act like the evidence isn't there.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: Swish
not really.

I'm sure if Donald Trumps son was accused of sexually assaulting multiple women and Donald blamed the women and openly assassinated their character while absolving his son of any responsibility.. you would consider that sexist.

I'm sure if Donald Trump said, that inner city black kids were superpredators with no conscience and no empathy who need to made to heel.... you would consider it racist.

I get it, you want somebody to support, you view her as "less racist" and "less sexist" than Trump.. but don't act like the evidence isn't there.


You said it better then I...damn head cold is killing me been over a week and wont go away..or maybe I'm in the matrix and none of this is real willynilly

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
It's almost the makings of a joke ...

I want to vote for someone this election, but one is a racist, sexist, lying thief who should probably be in prison, and would probably sell-out their own daughter if it meant getting votes.

And the other is that slimeball Donald Trump.

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
I have to admit that made me laugh.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Quote:

To be fair you sound like one also...what do you think his tax returns will show??


Why do I sound like a cry baby? Just because I want my president to be an open book and I complain about it when he's not. if that's the case, then ok, I'm a cry baby... but for a damn good reason.

As for what I expect for it to show, who knows. But if there is nothing to be afraid of, why not show them. The very fact he won't tells me there is a problem that he has fear of getting out.

As for Hillary, get up off my back. I don't like the woman, I will not vote for her. That's just the way it is.

So you can apologize or not,, I don't feel I'm owed one by you. But don't accuse me of being something I'm not just because I'm not in favor of "your Guy"!


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Quote:

To be fair you sound like one also...what do you think his tax returns will show??


Why do I sound like a cry baby? Just because I want my president to be an open book and I complain about it when he's not. if that's the case, then ok, I'm a cry baby... but for a damn good reason.

As for what I expect for it to show, who knows. But if there is nothing to be afraid of, why not show them. The very fact he won't tells me there is a problem that he has fear of getting out.

As for Hillary, get up off my back. I don't like the woman, I will not vote for her. That's just the way it is.

So you can apologize or not,, I don't feel I'm owed one by you. But don't accuse me of being something I'm not just because I'm not in favor of "your Guy"!





yeah yeah Daman..you sound like one because you dont apply your standards across the board..that Ive read through the years.

He hasnt showed his returns because he is under audit...I believe that because Ive been through it.

Get off your back.. sure just pointing out what I think you say is hypocritical to your past postings...like you better as the fence sitter.

I apologized in-case I missed where you said something in the same light as you do Trump or about Obama or Hillary. I was being polite personally dont care if you accept or not.

I didnt accuse you of anything I havent read you say wheather today or in the past...and if I missed where you did say something I had missed it was mea-culpa and frankly I dont care one way the other if you support "my guy" or not.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 43,566
I'm responding to a thread about Trump... Not Hillary or any one else..Why in the hell should I discuss her..


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
I'm responding to a thread about Trump... Not Hillary or any one else..Why in the hell should I discuss her..



I'll tell you what..I'd rather stay on a nice relationship with you..other then our current discourse its been positive with you and I'd like to keep it that way.

So I'll drop it and chalk it up to ME having a misunderstanding.

Deal?

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
[quote]
ok, I'm a cry baby...



See how it works? We can all find things we agree with even when we are on opposite sides of an issue. thumbsup

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump revokes Press privileges

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5