Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
It's looking like 4-6 weeks with no surgery.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

couldn't hope for a better result IMO

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
There must be a player God wants us to have in this next draft really, really, really ... bad.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I can't understand why he can't play this weekend he doesn't catch the ball with his hands anyway....

BTTB

AKA Upbeat Dawg

Can't believe I am in a group that is comprised of the best NOT just fans but people on the planet.
D
Legend
Legend
D
It just dawned on me this injury and the accumulation of everything else that has happened thus far, I'm about as burned out in just three games into the season as I'm normally at the little beyond halfway mark.

I'd say what more could possibly happen, but I'm too afraid of the potential answers.

Glad it don't require surgery, but damn. Give us a break. I mean, crap, I'd almost prefer to deal with the Manziel circus again as opposed to all this stuff.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I mean, crap, I'd almost prefer to deal with the Manziel circus again as opposed to all this stuff.

Nope.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
...was it the same hand he smacked the helmet with or the other one?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GrimmBrown
...was it the same hand he smacked the helmet with or the other one?

that was my first question as well.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I feel the same way Dawg. I'm usually burned out with this team by the 3rd week of October but this year WOW. It's sad because this year we really needed everyone to stay healthy and develop together and become a team because we went young. It's a good plan IMO but it won't work if the players can't play.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Brown to the Bone
I can't understand why he can't play this weekend he doesn't catch the ball with his hands anyway....

brownie

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I remember when Braylon Edwards was screwing around in practice without shoes and got cleated

Legend
Legend
The Mitch Matthews kid from BYU we signed is a perfect "jump ball" wide reciever. He's 6'5, has a good vertical, and strong hands.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: candyman92
The Mitch Matthews kid from BYU we signed is a perfect "jump ball" wide reciever. He's 6'5, has a good vertical, and strong hands.

Just to clarify ..... he's coming in for a tryout, right?

He could easily be in for a possible practice squad spot as anything else.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

couldn't hope for a better result IMO

Ya but I was a few hours late, and I'm still short lol I really am getting old frown and senile, and fatter, and etc, etc, etc laugh

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
You just can't make this up.

\
X2

Man, this is just amazing. (not in a good way either) crazy

At least it wasn't like the Winslow injury a few weeks into his rookie year. Dude was breaking out and completely trashed his knees within 2 years in.

On the bright side, it was just his hand and he will be back. Sucks in the mean time. Hey, we get Gordon back in a couple weeks! thumbsup

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Coleman was named NFL Rookie of the Week. Congrats, Corey!

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Coleman was named NFL Rookie of the Week. Congrats, Corey!

I'd like to shake his hand, but

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
"Browns' top pick Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice today."

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

The first thing I thought of when I heard this news was "did Coleman break his hand when he hit Smith's helmet on Sunday and are he and the Browns covering that up?"

I wonder if it is the same hand? Does anyone know? I also find it interesting that it happened while the media didn't have access to practice.

I'd say the odds of it happening in the game are great, but it just sounds so Browns-like.

Legend
Legend
That's a bit too tin foil for me.

I like watching the interviews on the Browns website, and Coleman did a interview this week already after a practice.

So he was fine then, but now his hand got injured.

These things just happen. Injuries all over the NFL happen when the media isn't allowed at practices.

I mean hell, our kicker got injured during a walk through. Freak accidents are just that, accidents.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
j/c:

The first thing I thought of when I heard this news was "did Coleman break his hand when he hit Smith's helmet on Sunday and are he and the Browns covering that up?"

I wonder if it is the same hand? Does anyone know? I also find it interesting that it happened while the media didn't have access to practice.

I'd say the odds of it happening in the game are great, but it just sounds so Browns-like.

What difference does it make? Maybe they were waiting for test results. I don't see why you think they have to be covering up anything? Making sure they got the right info is good enough for me.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
This season is already a bust, play all the kids get exp, secure top pick and move on, Hue gets a pass this year, too many things happened out of his control, injuries, players released, gear up for next year after 2 weeks sad

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Jcamm
This season is already a bust, play all the kids get exp, secure top pick and move on, Hue gets a pass this year, too many things happened out of his control, injuries, players released, gear up for next year after 2 weeks sad

the problem is, two of the "kids" we've all seen as having futures (Nassib and Coleman) are already gone, at least at the time. THat sucks.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I expressed my opinion. Sorry about that.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice

Link Copied to Clipboard