Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Vote Here

He set a record for longest rush ever against the Ravens and had the second-longest rush in Browns' history. He also led the league in rushing last week.

Last edited by clevesteve; 09/21/16 11:47 AM.
D
Legend
Legend
D
I'll never vote for Crow. I'll root for him when he's making good runs, because he wears the brown and orange, but my "allegiance" ends there.

Yeah, lil childish perhaps but I'm sure I don't need to say why/explain. Good luck to him though. He ran the ball well.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I love when people acknowledge they are acting childish and then continue to act childish. If you know you are doing something that is wrong, stop doing it (kind of like Crowell did).

D
Legend
Legend
D
Being childish doesn't necessarily relate to doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong by not voting for him for my reason to not do so??

Little uptight today aye bro?

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
Being childish doesn't necessarily relate to doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong by not voting for him for my reason to not do so??

Little uptight today aye bro?

Sorry, I take childish as being immature. Immaturity is generally a bad thing.

Legend
Legend
He'll ALWAYS get my vote!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
D
Legend
Legend
D
Not my intention to derail this thread and make it into another "what is right and what is wrong" where the discussion gets heated quickly.

To my defense and the last thing I'll say is I think I would be crossing the line into the childish realm that cfrs15 is interpreting/thinking had I told others to not vote or had I ripped on those who admittedly is voting for him.

Getting it on track, and as I said initially - I thought he ran the ball very well. Hard and physical. His long td run, watch that fullback put in work. Took his player completely outta the play and damn near to the sidelines!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I'll never vote for Crow. I'll root for him when he's making good runs, because he wears the brown and orange, but my "allegiance" ends there.

Yeah, lil childish perhaps but I'm sure I don't need to say why/explain. Good luck to him though. He ran the ball well.

I can understand why you feel that way, but he certainly seems to have made an effort to make things right. He has reached out to the police, and he has definitely busted his butt getting ready for this season.

He did something that was, while pretty vile, also fairly minor, because he realized what he did and took it down very quickly. I can forgive someone for doing or saying something stupid, because Lord knows I have said and done some truly idiotic things in my life.

He did it in a moment of heat, realized he shouldn't have, and made amends. What else can we ask of him?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
I agree. He appeared very sincere in making amends for a lapse in judgment. We all make mistakes, and it's accepting responsibility, learning from them and not repeating them that matters.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
yeah, he seemed contrite and truly sorry (who knows if he really is). I already put it past me in my mind

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some people hang onto things for too long and what they don't realize is the only one that hurts is themselves.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Some people hang onto things for too long and what they don't realize is the only one that hurts is themselves.

Like McCown.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Like McCown.

Legend
Legend
ACHILLES!!!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 20 Ravens 25 Vote Isaiah Crowell Ground Player of the Week

Link Copied to Clipboard