Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#117226 06/17/07 01:21 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
Since I jumped into your other thread here's one you can enjoy. I don't know who you all find hot so I picked someone that I think is hot and you can go from there.


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,654
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,654
I know a set up when I see it!



Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Who is that?


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223



Hottest. Woman. Alive.


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
Beyonce


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,056
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,056
Quote:




Hottest. Woman. Alive.




A box with a red "x" in it? LOL


Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Quote:

Beyonce




Cool... thanks


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
Let's try this one


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Really? It shows up on mine. You guys can't see it?


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 830
R
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
R
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 830
Oh yea, thats more like it. The Beyonce pic looks like its out of a womens mag.


Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
It's an album cover all the other ones were too big


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,056
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,056
Quote:

Really? It shows up on mine. You guys can't see it?




It's stored in your Temp files, so it will display on your computer.


Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,069
T
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
T
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,069



Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
I love diet coke.


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,235
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,235
Am I allowed to post my gf?



The one in the middle next to the random creepy guy.


Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Oh, I don't know anything about that stuff.

Here's another attempt....



[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
I'll give ya two thumbs up



<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
Both girls are every pretty.


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,333
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,333
LOL is that random creepy guy you? jk
I do'nt know why u would want to show off ur gf in a thread like this where guys drool over pics of chicks...


[Linked Image from fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,333
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,333
ELISHAAAAA...ahh shes a hotti...


[Linked Image from fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,223
Elisha is the hottest thing ever. Wow......I need a napkin


[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
Here ya go Rage how's this one of Beyonce?


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Quote:

LOL is that random creepy guy you? jk
I do'nt know why u would want to show off ur gf in a thread like this where guys drool over pics of chicks...




If I had a girlfriend that looked as good as she does I'd put her up here

I can put up the picture of the blind date I had last week but I don't want to scare anyone off


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,235
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,235
Why would I refer to myself as a random creeepy guy?


Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Quote:

Why would I refer to myself as a random creeepy guy?




Because you're a creepy guy?


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 226
B
1st String
Offline
1st String
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 226


Now we're talkin!!!!!

Helllllllllllllo Travis!!!!!


GO BUCKEYES!
GO BROWNS!
[Linked Image from i33.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,563
Dude forgot to button up his pants.... moron...


<><

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629
I'm partial to this:


RIP GM

Live, Love, Laugh
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,124
B
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,124
Very Nice sTrife. Hopefully she too is a Browns fan.

Here's a random assortment...










Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
A box with a little red x? Come on guys we ladies know that you are smart enough to know how to put the photos up.


[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,629
Quote:

A box with a little red x? Come on guys we ladies know that you are smart enough to know how to put the photos up.





shows up on my end.


RIP GM

Live, Love, Laugh
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,470
I see Selma very nice.


[Linked Image from i98.photobucket.com]

Peace, Love and Football
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Ok, don't know what you did to fix it but Selma sure does look good now.


[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661
B
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661
as do I.


RIP My Love
1969-2025
20 years was not enough
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Ok, here's my contribution to hotness:




[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,124
B
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,124
I'm all for seeing more and more hot pictures, but thought I'd throw a bit of a curveball into the thread - hot chicks via video. Enjoy.


Rachel Bilson as Wonder Woman...


How I like to remember Britney...and X-tina on the same stage


Stacey vs. Torrie Lingerie match...


Jessica eats an ice cream cone...


Jessica Biel...

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,831
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,831


Adriana Lima.


[Linked Image from i190.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,483


[Linked Image from i8.photobucket.com]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,758
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,758
Quote:

Let's try this one





How dare you put a pic of my mistress without asking me first She is yummy!


Our honor defend, we will fight to the end, for OHIO! GO BUCKS!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661
B
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661


RIP My Love
1969-2025
20 years was not enough
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Here ya go picture guys

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5