O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Guess who? rofl

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...trump/97077736/

Just go read it if you are interested.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
My wife says it's all my fault wink

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Come on Trump get with the Liberal/Progressive agenda or we will report even more BS to frighten the public. rolleyes

From the article you posted...

“Current political situation in the U.S. is of particular concern,” Titley of the Bulletin Science and Security Board said. “The Trump administration needs to state clearly, unequivocally it accepts climate change caused by human activity…There are no alternative facts here.”
rofl

Legend
Legend
Too bad one faction of the country completely rejects science as witch craft and heresay of the devil. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
The greed of the Human caused warming crowd is slipping away as their precious "Carbon Taxes" will not be there to line their pockets with. tsktsk

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Come on Trump get with the Liberal/Progressive agenda or we will report even more BS to frighten the public. rolleyes

From the article you posted...

“Current political situation in the U.S. is of particular concern,” Titley of the Bulletin Science and Security Board said. “The Trump administration needs to state clearly, unequivocally it accepts climate change caused by human activity…There are no alternative facts here.”
rofl

I know this sort of thing doesn't penetrate the bubble, but if you turn on some news from around the world you might see what they really think of your new idol.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: candyman92
Too bad one faction of the country completely rejects science as witch craft and heresay of the devil. thumbsup

Facts don't fit their narrative candyman, that's why we are all now supposed to blindly accept "alternative facts"... smh

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/27/17 09:12 AM.

Legend
Legend
conservatives don't believe in science.

for example, that's why they blocked the EPA from releasing any climate change info to the public, as well as took all the information off of the website.

hell, they probably hope the doomsday thing happens. a lot of them think they can make a ton of money that way. worship the almighty dollar.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Conservatives don't fall for alt-science, hook line and sinker like You guys do. We await proof of Human caused warming. We are completely aware of the lies and false documents and the choosing of "Correct thinking scientists" chosen to provide us with this alt-science and the silencing of scientists who disagree, all in an effort to line your pockets with that "Carbon Tax".

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
conservatives don't believe in science.

for example, that's why they blocked the EPA from releasing any climate change info to the public, as well as took all the information off of the website.

hell, they probably hope the doomsday thing happens. a lot of them think they can make a ton of money that way. worship the almighty dollar.

They're the same people that would have rejected the idea of the earth revolving around the sun.

Legend
Legend
they're the same ones who rejected the idea of the Earth not being flat.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
of course you reject science.

you actually liked it when our skylines couldn't be scene due to immense amount of smog in the air. y'all want our skylines to look like China's.

- Theodore Roosevelt
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
I don't reject science, I see science as a tool

Science however is NOT infallible and it is prone to error because humans are prone to error and not perfect.

If you really did some digging, you would find thousands of so called "scientific facts" have been dis proven and found erroneous over the last century.

Just saying folks need to stop treating science as som infallible god of knowledge because its not, those folks who think it is fall under the same misguidance as those who take the Bible literlaly when everyone knows Methaphor was a classic Hebriac illustrative device that was used heavily and frequently in pretty much all their writing of that period smile

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

Science however is NOT infallible and it is prone to error because humans are prone to error and not perfect.

If you really did some digging, you would find thousands of so called "scientific facts" have been dis proven and found erroneous over the last century.

Just saying folks need to stop treating science as som infallible god of knowledge because its not, those folks who think it is fall under the same misguidance as those who take the Bible literlaly when everyone knows Methaphor was a classic Hebriac illustrative device that was used heavily and frequently in pretty much all their writing of that period smile

What you said would be 100% acceptable.

IF people only ever interpreted the Bible as a metaphor.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
True Candy, true

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K

Oh boy....i got a feeling were gettin close....

Legend
Legend
Also I wouldn't worry about the possibility of a nuclear war. Trump is comrades with Putin. Just wait for him to lift sanctions on Putin.

I can't wait to hear conservatives spin how we don't look weak to Russia.

Legend
Legend

you actually liked it when our skylines couldn't be scene due to immense amount of smog in the air. y'all want our skylines to look like China's.

Science says you are deflecting from the subject due to the fact that Smog is not Human caused Global Warming. It is Human and weather caused Smog.
But continue to Play.

Legend
Legend

Uh, it was a Conservative Vatican Scientist who proved the world was round.

He lead the Libs out of the darkness and removed their blinders once he was able to get them to listen for a change.

Legend
Legend

If moving the hands on this meaningless clock back and forth for arbitrary reasons qualifies as science.. then yea, put me in the group that rejects this as "science"..

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Also I wouldn't worry about the possibility of a nuclear war. Trump is comrades with Putin. Just wait for him to lift sanctions on Putin.

I wouldn't worry about Nuke war either as Trump has backed off the Democrats and Republican Establishments push for war with Russia.

Trumps counterbalance to China is not going to be Russia, it will be India.

Legend
Legend

I wouldn't worry about Nuke war either as Trump has backed off the Democrats and Republican Establishments push for war with Russia.

Trumps counterbalance to China is not going to be Russia, it will be India.

I think you said this in agreement with me before. India and Pakistan concern me more than anything Russia and even NK is doing. If Trump managed to convince those 2 to chill out, I'd consider Trump one of the greatest presidents in history.

Legend
Legend
Well get ready to Pucker UP and remember you heard it here first!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

Science is quite often wrong and it's always the scientists who prove it.

The US is one of the very few countries who politicized science in order to maintain profits.

Conservatives don't even want to participate in cap and trade, which still allows for carbon emissions, because every tiny nickel they can squeeze their hands on is more valuable than the lives of our children.

Sad!

Last edited by rockdogg; 01/27/17 01:23 PM.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rockdogg

But when the Liberal/Progressives eliminate from the discussion scientists who disagree with the agenda, science becomes politics.

Legend
Legend

Uh, it was a Conservative Vatican Scientist who proved the world was round.

He lead the Libs out of the darkness and removed their blinders once he was able to get them to listen for a change.

Uh, It was the conservative Vatican leadership who sentenced that scientist to death unless he recanted his liberal views on science and nature. And even when he did recant those views... he was then put on house arrest and left there to die. And 350 years after his death the Vatican said he was right and rectified that decision. Joy to the world.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
My wife says it's all my fault wink

It is. If we're 2 seconds away from a finger pull.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rockdogg

But when the Liberal/Progressives eliminate from the discussion scientists who disagree with the agenda, science becomes politics.

Just call what it is ... tea bagger's "alt science".

– Jackie Robinson
E
Legend
Legend
E
Look at the liberals shaking in their boots and pissing themselves. All because of big scary Donald Trump.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
He was also tried by conservatives in the Inquisition, found "vehemently suspect of heresy", and forced to recant the very claim you're quoting. He spent the rest of his life under house arrest.

One step forward/two steps back.

OH... I see someone else beat me to it.

Last edited by Clemdawg; 01/27/17 04:14 PM.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Science says you are deflecting from the subject due to the fact that Smog is not Human caused Global Warming. It is Human and weather caused Smog.
But continue to Play.

Well at least humans are absolved from this problem.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
He was also tried by conservatives in the Inquisition, found "vehemently suspect of heresy", and forced to recant the very claim you're quoting. He spent the rest of his life under house arrest.

One step forward/two steps back.

OH... I see someone else beat me to it.

Your science is wrong. He proclaimed the earth rotates around the sun, not that the earth was round.
Nice try tho.

Legend
Legend
Spherical Earth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the history. For the mathematics, see Earth radius.

The earliest reliably documented mention of the spherical Earth concept dates from around the 6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy[1][2] but remained a matter of speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Doesn't change the fact that you said he was punished for saying the earth was round when he was actually punished for saying the earth rotated around the sun, son.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Also just because Copernicus had a rudimentary idea of supply and demand (Give him a break, it was the 1400's) doesn't make him a conservative.

Legend
Legend
Just got back from school.

I see 40 cents is still at it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
When you guys post crap, I just come along with the Pooper Scooper.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Look at the liberals shaking in their boots and pissing themselves. All because of big scary Donald Trump.

Are you going to add anything to this big boy conversation or just copy and paste memes your 10 year old relatives post?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Whining, crying and tear buckets is about all she's got. She keeps forgetting those same junk comments would apply to her side for the past eight year. lol

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I just observe the liberals behavior. I'm sorry the truth hurts.

You can go hide in your space space with the other snowflakes until Trump is done being President. You know, because the sky is falling.

No Craps Given
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Doomsday Clock ticks closer to apocalypse and 1 person is to blame

Link Copied to Clipboard