Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Peace through strength?

Like talking trash about our NATO allies? Weakening our reputation around the world while simultaneously sucking up to everything Putin?

That sounds like strength to you?

Peace through strength?

Was that the same thing George bush tried? Look where that got us.

Treating our vets better? Based on what? Him feeling guilty cause he was too soft to go to war when his country asked for him to?

Enforce our laws, right. Like a broad law that also kept LEGAL immigrants from entering this country based off his bigotry?

I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that you Trump supporters got Stockholm syndrome cause you dont realize that you just got played.

Your boy is hot garbage. Straight up.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Swish
Peace through strength?

Yes sir ...

Quote:
Like talking trash about our NATO allies?

U talking about the NATO Allies whose members just committed to actually spending the % their suppose to .... many of them indeed in Russia's neighborhood will now be spending more and building up their militaries right in Putin's backyard ...

Are u reffering to those NATO allies?

That doesn't sound like a good deal for Comrade Vlad .... WTF is Donnie doing ... damm him ...

Hmmm ... i guess U can add sucking up to the list of things Donnie can't do ... *L* ..

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I'm talking the NATO allies that McCain had to essentially tell that Trump's WH is an absolute train wreck, while the senator actually does what leaders do and try and maintain assuring ties to NATO.

McCain is acting like a president with foreign policy while your boy sounds like a WW2 dictator.

Trump does plenty of sucking up. Can't let those pee videos get out, now can we.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Swish
I'm talking the NATO allies that McCain had to essentially tell that Trump's WH is an absolute train wreck, while the senator actually does what leaders do and try and maintain assuring ties to NATO.

McCain is acting like a president with foreign policy while your boy sounds like a WW2 dictator.

Trump does plenty of sucking up. Can't let those pee videos get out, now can we.

Best train wreck ever .... thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Ah the same mccain that is undermining the president so he can run against him? Oh Trump is BAD, I am GOOD. Can't believe you're falling for Mccain's garbage as he tries to position himself for one last desperate run for president. I mean he is so blatant about it that it's just disgusting.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
We will not end up with an 84 year old presidential candidate.

McCain ends up as full of hot air, and no action as a politician.

Legend
Legend
McCain is nothing more than the Republican Establishment who Trump also ran against. He fights to remain relevant.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Ford not scrapping plans to build Mexico factories: company exec

Link Copied to Clipboard