Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Quote:
#Dolphins to also release DE Mario Williams, per @ArmandoSalguero.

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/832281104711294977

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
According to PFF he graded pretty poorly last year. Was ranked 65th of all OTs.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Legend
Legend
I would bet good money that Gordon is not a free agent. It doesn't really matter, because he has not managed to stay clean over the past 2 years, and the odds are against him being able to do so ever again. My heart would love to see him come back to the Browns and play up to his God-given talent ... however my head knows that he loves drinking and/or getting high more than he does playing football, even for millions of dollars.Like I said, I believe that we control him for 2 years, and would bet big bucks that we control him for the 2017 season .... if he returns. (which I doubt) They show Gordon as an RFA, and that could be, but I do not believe it is so. It really doesn't matter because i don't believe that he will ever play for the Browns again.

From the list that you posted, Crowell is a RFA, since he signed a 3 year deal when he was an UDFA. We can keep him if we want, because we can match any deal anyone else offers him, and have the cap room to do so. It would take an insane offer sheet for us to let him go, but the other team would run the risk of us not matching such a deal, and them being stuck with a crazy deal.

Hughlett is an Exclusive Free Agent, meaning we control him this year. He cannot negotiate with any other teams.

Winston and Burley are also RFA, so we can keep either or both if we want. They are in the same category as Crowell.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Brandon Albert is above average right?

Height? yes.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

cant believe people still think he might play in the nfl agin lmao

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
Originally Posted By: dean_fairchild
Well most of them didn't even post the free agents lists till after the playoffs started, so???

I'm not saying they're right but if they're wrong there is a lot of them that are.

All of the players posted are from a database.

It's the only way you can keep track of all the players in the NFL. He shows as a RFA because that is the way it would be if he had been accruing seasons since the last time that they made an entry for him. They can't make a new entry for him until he starts accruing seasons again.

Every time I download a new roster from EA in Madden, I have to manually release Gordon and make his Overall low so no one signs him.

Hell they still have Blackmon on the Jags.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
j/c:

Quote:
#Dolphins to also release DE Mario Williams, per @ArmandoSalguero.

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/832281104711294977

Ifo-Ekpre Olomu also got released by the Dolphins.

Rough.

D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Like I said I don't really know, just go by what I read. He may be an RFA he may not be. And you are right, It doesn't really matter.

And thanks for the info, It is appreciated, but I already knew all that.

I think Its very important to keep Crowell. The kid did have question marks coming out but for the most part has been very clean since. And with some more line help could be verygood.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: eotab
Brandon Albert is above average right?

Height? yes.
brownie

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Andrew Whitworth talking to Bengals about return

Posted by Josh Alper on February 20, 2017, 12:27 PM EST

The Bengals drafted two tackles in the first two rounds of the 2015 draft, which likely left many people with the feeling that Andrew Whitworth’s time as the team’s left tackle was close to its expiration date.

While there were flirtations with a move to guard, Whitworth stayed at left tackle through the 2016 season while Cedric Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher saw time on the right side of the line. This offseason offers a potential parting of the ways with Whitworth set for free agency next month, but the door hasn’t been closed.

Appearing on Sirius XM NFL Radio with Alex Marvez and Solomon Wilcots, Whitworth said that he’s talking to the Bengals and that he hopes it works out for him to stay in Cincinnati. He also said that the discussions have been about him remaining as the team’s left tackle.

Bengals right guard Kevin Zeitler is also set to become a free agent, so there may be multiple changes up front on offense as the team tries to get back to the playoffs after their five-year streak of postseason appearances came to an end in 2016.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Quote:
Tentative terms: Miami sending a 2017 7th-rounder to Jax for TE Julius Thomas. Jax sending 2018 7th-rounder to Miami for OT Branden Albert.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/833826713167618048

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: pblack18707

cant believe people still think he might play in the nfl agin lmao
Why you insulting potatoes like that??!

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Quote:
Tentative terms: Miami sending a 2017 7th-rounder to Jax for TE Julius Thomas. Jax sending 2018 7th-rounder to Miami for OT Branden Albert.

Why not just do one trade?

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Quote:

Why not just do one trade?

I think there was an issue with the contracts.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I think Julius Thomas has some talent.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I think Julius Thomas has some talent.

And he's reunited with a coach that helped him use it best.

Ryan Tannehill isn't Manning obviously.

But he's not Blake Bortles either.

Last edited by ThatGuy; 02/21/17 12:52 AM.

Legend
Legend
So is Miami on the hook for his contract though? That's a big number

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I like potatoes! Very reliable. Potatoes are good for you.
That is all.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
D
Legend
Legend
D
So is Miami on the hook for his contract though? That's a big number

Where has Django been ... he was running his mouth after the first month of the season about how right he was on gaze ... wonder how his ego handled the 2nd half of the season ... *L* ...

I saw the trade and thought Gaze was out of his mind ... Thomas got paid way to much ... I agree with U Vers .... he has a ton of talent ... he's also a china doll ...

I heard last night that Thomas re-structured and by re-structured i mean took a decent sized pay cut .... that would make a lot more sense to me ... especially with their history ... Gaze knows what he's getting in Thomas ...

Legend
Legend
His name is Gase.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I think there are a few things not fully taken into account (and it's written one year ago) but the basis is still there for discussion....

Note: Cleveland has above average spending in FA. I thought we were cheap?!?!

“Winning” NFL Free Agency – A Mythical Trojan Horse

As NFL free agency approaches, the inevitable and predictable news cycles will abound with scripted discussion. For the next few weeks, the talk will be about the “top free agents available”, with every pundit weighing in as to “perfect fits” for players and free agent studs that can’t be passed up. On March 7th when teams are allowed to negotiate with “certified agents” of players about to become free agents, the news cycle will be filled with deals in-the-works, rumors of handshake deals and other player-team marriages. Finally, when March 9th rolls around and free agents are officially allowed to sign with teams, the news will be rife with immediate hot takes and articles on “free agency winners”. It’s predictable, it’s inevitable, but there is just one problem:

It’s wrong. Winning in free agency means losing on the football field. But you won’t find such commentary from the mainstream media or the fans of the teams locking up the best available players. However, the fact is, winning free agency and winning games are negatively correlated, as studies show and the below graphics indicate. The best teams in the NFL avoid free agency like the plague, utilizing it only when absolutely necessary. The worst teams in the NFL try to get better overnight, and instead, further compound their deficiencies.

The below analysis relates to free agency spending over the last 3 years. Over those 3 years, only one of the 7 teams who spent the most in free agency has posted a winning record (Colts) while only one of the 7 teams who spent the least in free agency has posted a losing record (Texans). Teams like the 2015 NFC Champion Panthers, or the 2013 and 2014 NFC Champion Seahawks, have voluntarily spent as little as possible in free agency. Joining them were the Packers, Steelers and Bengals. Meanwhile, losing teams like the Dolphins, Titans, Raiders, Jaguars, Jets and Bears have spent nearly as much as they possibly could in free agency.

First, to make it simple, the following graphic illustrates free agency spending vs wins over the last 3 NFL seasons. It’s clear that as free agency spending (the red line) decreased, winning (the green line) increased. Teams like the Packers, Panthers, Steelers and Seahawks are bunched to the right of the graphic, having spent the least in free agency, but are teams with some of the best records. On the left are teams like the Dolphins, Titans and Raiders, who have spent the most in the NFL in free agency, but whose records are among the worst teams in the NFL.

A 19-29 (.400) record over 3 seasons is not good. But 19 wins and $200M spent in free agency are interesting inflection points:

Over half (7) of the 13 teams that spent at least $200M in free agency the last 3 years have won less than 19 games.
On the other hand, none of the 19 teams that spent below $200M won less than 19 games.

It’s not just historically bad, losing teams that get caught poorly managing their team and over spending in free agency. Every year, a winning team from the prior season believes they are on the cusp of something special, and over spends with poor results:

- After winning 10 games in 2012, the Vikings spent over $100M in free agency in 2013, signing 5 players on day one including FB Jerome Felton, LB Erin Henderson, RT Phillip Loadholt, C Joe Berger and SS Jamarca Sanford. They added QB Matt Cassel and WR Greg Jennings in short order, and proceeded to win only 5 games in 2013 and fired their head coach.

- After winning 11 games in 2013, the Saints spent over $95M in free agency in 2014, headlined by big deals in the secondary, including FS Jarius Byrd and FS Malcom Jenkings, along with multi-year deals for CB Champ Bailey and RT Zach Strief. The Saints won just 7 games each of the last two seasons.

- After winning 10 games in 2014, the Eagles spent over $122M in free agency last year, bringing in big name, big contract players from around the NFL including CB Byron Maxwell, RB DeMarco Murray, RB Ryan Mathews and FS Walter Thurmond. As we know, the Eagles struggled tremendously, winning just 7 games last year. Like the Vikings above, this catastrophe led to firing their head coach, and in 2016, the futures market predicts another losing season.

- Many teams fall victim to the allure of the “quick fix” of free agency, or the prospect that they can add the “missing piece” which would get them from a 10 win team to a Super Bowl team. And with the increasing salary cap, perhaps more teams will join them in the future. But it seems the best teams, even those off of subpar seasons, understand that relying too much on free agency is typically a losing formula.

To break it down further, I mapped out the teams as data points against free agency dollars and wins the last 3 years, and included the averages for free agency dollars (just under $200M) and wins (a 24-24 cumulative record). Once again, the red trendline indicates the negative correlation between spending in free agency and winning games.

It’s interesting to note the 4 quadrants that exist based on the averages. For example, quadrants 2 and 3 do not hold many teams. This is because teams with above average spending do not typically have above average wins (winning records), as depicted by Q3 (quadrant 3) on the top right. Similarly, teams with below average spending do not typically have losing records.

Some of the most mismanaged, unintelligent teams reside in Q4, including the Titans, Browns, Jaguars, Raiders, Buccaneers, Redskins, Dolphins, Falcons, Jets and Bears. These 10 teams have averaged records the last 3 years of 16-32, or a .333 record. These 10 teams are in the top 13 for spending the most in free agency.

Meanwhile, some of the best franchises in the NFL, with the best front offices, reside in Q1. And for these teams, the record is a result of the way the franchise runs and the philosophy they employ from a team building perspective. Chief among them include the Packers, Seahawks and Steelers. Right at the border are the Patriots, and just on the other side are the Ravens who are trying to stick their beak across the line but fell one win too short. Regardless, of the 12 teams inside this quadrant including the Lions and Saints, their average record the past 3 years is 30-18 (.625).

For a handful of the best, which I’ll discuss in future articles as part of this NFL offseason series, they build themselves correctly, through the draft. And when their best players make it to free agency, most of them are lost, with teams from Q4 eagerly snapping them up and overpaying them, while the teams from Q1 reload in the draft and push forward.

Looking at the 50 most expensive forays by NFL teams into free agency the last 3 years, only 2 of the 50 moved teams from losing records to winning records for the next two seasons, and only 1 of the 50 saw a team win increase to a double digit-win team in each of the next two seasons. So while occasionally over spending in free agency can work, it’s far more likely to fail miserably. Keep this article and study in mind when you see the inevitable discussion and click-baiting the next few weeks listing the teams who “won” free agency and are “offseason champions”, and realize that most often, such a distinction will bode negatively for those teams, this fall and beyond.

Detailed below are #1 team in free agency spending in each of the last 3 seasons, along with any positive benefits gained from such aggressive behavior. The year 2015 also includes teams #2 and #3 on the list:

2013 Miami Dolphins

Remember the Miami Dolphins 2013 class? They were called winners by some, hauling in WR Mike Wallace, LB Dannell Ellerbee and LB Philip Wheeler all on the first day of free agency. But in typical free agency fashion, despite each of those 3 big splash players signing 5 year deals, none lasted longer than 2 years in Miami. Wallace went to the Vikings, Ellerbee went to the Saints and Wheeler to the 49ers then Falcons. The Dolphins went 8-8 each of the two seasons with all 3 players (2013 and 2014). They went 6-10 last year, an even worse record than they had in 2012 (7-9), the season before spending a NFL-high $160M in free agency in 2013.

2014 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Two years ago, the Buccaneers brought in Lovie Smith and decided to spend on his behalf in free agency. They topped $150M, the most of any team in 2014, and were lauded as free agency “winners” by many. Adding DE Michael Johnson and CD Alterraun Verner were two big names, but a big splash at QB was made in Josh McCown. However, after only 1 year of a 5 year deal for Johnson, he was released and played for the Bengals in 2015, while the Bucs owed $7M in guarantees. Similarly, McCown played 2015 for the Browns after the Bucs released him following is one and only season in Tampa Bay. And Verner, who signed a 4 year deal, started in only 6 games in 2015, despite playing in all 16. Not to be outdone by his signing mates, LT Anthony Collins signed to a 4 year, $30M deal with Tampa Bay, but he was benched that very season, and prior to 2015 (after unsuccessfully trying to trade him) Collins was cut. The Bucs won 2 games in 2014 and 6 games last year, and current futures market indications project the Bucs to win less than 7 games and finish in last place in the NFC South.

2015 NY Jets

To spin the Jets positively, one could argue they were the lone success story from a results perspective on this list, finishing 10-6 last year. But despite the staggering $182M spent in free agency (most of any team during this 3 year study) the Jets were almost a .500 team last year. They were 5-5 thru 10 games, and won two of their last 6 games in overtime to finish 10-6 (instead of 8-8 had they lost both coin flip games). The bottom line for the franchise, the Jets missed the playoffs for the 5th straight season. Their big first day free agency adds of CBs Darrelle Revis and Buster Skrine headlined their aggressive offseason plan. Over the next few days they gave multi-year deals to G James Carpenter, CB Antonio Cromartie and SS Marcus Gilchrist. As with all teams from this 2015 season, it’s impossible to know what will happen in a couple more seasons to this free agent haul, or if it will actually result in a playoff berth in 2016 or 2017. Current futures projections give the Jets an 8-8 record in 2016.

2015 Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars spent almost $177M in free agency, the 2nd most of any team in this three year study, and were given two thumbs up from the majority of the media as a “free agency winner”. Much like the Jets, an odd dynamic exists with teams dubbed as “winners”: those who spend the most end up with the most headline players, and they naturally become “winners” in free agency. Unlike the Jets, the Jaguars piled up the money in just a few, massive contracts. The following players signed 4 or 5 year deals worth between $20M and $46M each in the first couple of days of free agency: RT Jeremy Parnell, TE Julius Thomas, DE Jared Odrick, CB Davon House and LB Dan Skuta. Then they added multi-year deals with FS Sergio Brown and WR Bryan Walters, and this team was crowned. But like most “free agency winners”, the results were not there in year 1. The Jaguars won only 5 games, with 4 of those 5 wins coming by 6 or fewer points. An increase to 6 wins is projected for the Jaguars in 2016, but even a 1 win improvement may not substantiate their 2015 spending spree.

2015 Miami Dolphins

Rounding out the top 3 spenders from 2015’s free agency is a familiar team: the Dolphins. Just two years removed from spending $160M to no avail, their $155M expenditure was almost at their 2013 level, and resulted in a 6-win mark that was as few wins as they have had in the 8 years since their 1-15 mark in 2007. Some media outlets went as far as suggesting the Dolphins were the “NFL’s offseason champions”. The Dolphins made their biggest splash by signing DT Ndamukong Suh to a 6 year $114M deal. Suh’s biggest splash may have come the last game of the season with a low hit on Tom Brady, because a 6 sack season was not what the Dolphins paid for. In addition to Suh, the Dolphins added shorter deals with TE Jordan Cameron, FS Louis Delmas and QB Matt Moore. They added other pieces like WR Kenny Stills via a trade, but the “offseason champions” started the season 1-3, fired HC Joe Philbin, and ended the season 1-3, with a 4-4 stretch in between. Will year 2 be any kinder? The current futures market are far from bullish on the 2016 Dolphins, projecting them with only 7 wins and a last place finish in the AFC East.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2016/winning-nfl-free-agency-a-mythical-trojan-horse

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
My takeaway from that chart is this: there is no concretely discernible correlation one way or the other.

Basically - you still need to have a good team, and you need to spend wisely.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
My takeaway from that chart is this: there is no concretely discernible correlation one way or the other.

Basically - you still need to have a good team, and you need to spend wisely.

Yeah, it's kind of flawed diagram too. A team like us spends a lot in FA because we cut a lot of our players (or we don't re-sign them). We have terrible drafting and so we need new guys all the time.

It's not like we're ever near the max of our cap space. We have more than anyone else in the NFL. Instead, we just have tons of turnover (because we draft so poorly), and so we sign a lot of Free Agents

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
P
Legend
Legend
P
I think it boils down to, do you sign FA's, or do you sing fa's.

You see, FA's come in tiers. You can sign mediocre, band aid type FA's, or you can sign impact FA's. It's not as if they're all created equal or are signed at the same price or expected to have the same impact.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
A separate issue.

But how often do those "Impact" FAs actually work out?

Suh in Miami.

Jackson in Jacksonville.

Norman in Washington.

(Seems very defense heavy)

If you're one player away, sure. But you can't build a team in FA.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
. But you can't afford to build a team in FA.

Modified it for you, TG...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
E
Legend
Legend
E
His name is Gase.

rofl You want Diam to spell correctly...

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: eotab
His name is Gase.

rofl You want Diam to spell correctly...

I'm just happy he knew who i was talking about ... thats close enough for me .. *L* ..

Legend
Legend
Source: Former #Browns CB K’Waun Williams is signing with the #49ers. They’ve had their eye on him for a while. It’s a 1-year deal.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/834190439691460609

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
I always liked Williams. I wonder if Shanny recommended him?

E
Legend
Legend
E
I think it was Haley(sp) who is their DB coach and was also ours - he brought K'wan from Pitt I believe his player and coach College team before joining us.

One year contract is not that committed of course.

He wanted to play but not in preseason...I think it was a I want Joe Thomas status. If you cannot play then go on IR...we released him over that - he went to sign with the Bears and could not pass the physical it was then he decided to get surgery which we would of I'm sure been ok with.

I wish him luck, I did like him as a CB from where he came UDFA. Similar to Boughty
jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: Pdawg
Source: Former #Browns CB K’Waun Williams is signing with the #49ers. They’ve had their eye on him for a while. It’s a 1-year deal.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/834190439691460609

I got nothing against Williams. Hopefully he can stay healthy. San Fran needs all the help they can get.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I was simply trying to point out there are degrees of signings. Your attempts are either to sign a band aid until you find a better player to take their place or you try to find a more permanent answer to the position. It had nothing to do with how they've worked out, only your intentions when you sign them.

I mean if your intention is to go tit for tat I'd say Eric Steinbach worked out pretty well.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Steinbach was superb...if it wasn't for his back issue...he'd be noted as one of the top guards in this past decade

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
All the Cleveland Browns players who will become NFL free agents on March 9

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- cleveland.com Browns writer Scott Patsko compiled a breakdown of each player's contract status entering the 2017 off-season.

The list included a rundown of Browns players who will become NFL free agents on March 9.

The video above features all of the Browns' unrestricted, exclusive rights and restricted free agents. How many of them should be a priority, and to what extent?

Here's what each label means.

Unrestricted free agents: Unless player signs a contract extension with the Browns, he can sign with any team once the free agency period begins March 9.

Exclusive rights free agents:
The Browns must make a contract offer by March 9 or player becomes unrestricted free agent.

Restricted free agents:
Player can sign an offer sheet with any team once the free agency period begins, and the Browns have seven days to match.

By Nick Cucuzza, cleveland.com

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I know the general consensus around here is that we should go and try to get Crow locked up on another contract this season. Out of curiosity is anyone concerned that another team may take a run at him and offer him a contract we may not want to match?

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
M
Legend
Legend
M
I think it depends on the tender we apply to him. I'm guessing he gets a relatively high tender and I'm assuming that deters teams away from trying to sign him. I'm not as high on Crowell as others maybe but I'm all for him sticking around just as much as I'm all for finding an upgrade if one presents itself.

Tackles are tackles.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I don't think so. RBs are fairly easy to come by.

I think the Browns like Crow and will keep him. I think he is a better back than he is given credit for on here.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Well we signed the long snapper. Pryor's deal seems to be getting done.

Poyer, Hamlett, Colquitt might get done. Pasztor might be let go to test the market and we will instead get a FA top OG.

Punter you never know. Hamlett should be cheap to sign. Poyer has been injured but safety is a position of weakness.

jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

E
Legend
Legend
E
Btw this is my FA wish list up to this date.

FS Eric Berry. Still young - love his game!

DT Calais Campbell...hes up there in age but has shown no signs of slowing down...nice 3 year contract.

One of three OGs and in preference.
1. Zeitler 27 years old.
2. Leary 28 years old.
3. Lang 29 years old.
Leary played LG with the Cowboys the other two I believe played RG with the Bengals and Packers.

I want these 3 to best help this team! The rest will be with returning players and the draft!

jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Free Agency Discussion

Link Copied to Clipboard