Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
well, IF Gordon filed things in the timeframe expected, then there should have been a determination.

I'm guessing that either he ended up filing a little later, or the decision was a "No" and as such isn't drawing any notice.

It'd be great if any reporters out there could discover what his exact filing date was, then we could know exactly when we could expect something.

Of course, the next question is this: What happens if Goodell doesn't give a decision within the mandated 60 day window??
Are there repercussions or recourse?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I don't know. The entire thing is confusing, especially when it's called an "indefinite suspension." LOL You know what I mean, right?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I don't know. The entire thing is confusing, especially when it's called an "indefinite suspension." LOL You know what I mean, right?

Definitely.

p.s. thanks for finding that

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

B
Legend
Legend
B
As of the writing in the article Vers posted, he hadn't filed at that point. It says he will file. No telling how long after it took for him and or his agent to file the necessary paperwork.

I have no idea how complicated a process a person has to go through to file with the league or players asscoiation.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
his time with the Browns is likely over

I equate this with "The Browns will likely take Trubisky at #1" and "The Browns will likely trade Brock Osweiler over draft weekend."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
That article about us being done with Gordon is an old article cause when asked it was a time where Gordon was in complete limbo and not put in his reinstatement papers.

I think we will see if this is a recovered Gordon with his demons if/when he gets reinstated. If that reporter did his job both Hue and Sashi made different observations when asked about Gordon later. And it sounded like we would work with him once again but until he is officially back we are treating him like he is no longer here.

jmhInterpretation of what transpired.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Josh Gordon News, Continued....

Link Copied to Clipboard