Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
L
Legend
Legend
L
Man if we had a center that had any offensive ability in the post ..

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
Shumpert is just a waste at this point. He and TT on the floor creates a lot of ISO

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
L
Legend
Legend
L
Derozan is getting away with some chit

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I love Kyle Korver!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
Korver sure don't need much room does he

L
Legend
Legend
L
Fouls getting ridiculous

L
Legend
Legend
L
Man Toronto is scared of the moment

L
Legend
Legend
L
Lbj no regard for ibaka

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Korver sure don't need much room does he

He is quick with the shot.

my two cents...
L
Legend
Legend
L
LBJ making them pay at the FT line tonight

L
Legend
Legend
L
lbj has gone video game here the 4th

Legend
Legend
We just have that other gear.

Legend
Legend
Lebron...man this guy is great.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
All those petty fouls just ticked him off, paid em back at the hoop.

my two cents...
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

Crazy focus especially late in this game.... Th cavs were playing ok and then all of a sudden just amped up the defense in the fourth... Solid.... Let's sweep and move on to conference finals...

<><

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Horrible ball movement so far. We got too many players not pulling their weight. So many wasted possession on dumb crap

After so many similar comments over the past couple of years......have you ever considered shutting up so you don't look so foolish?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Cavs are focused. Playing much better defense in the playoffs. And that is the key. Most of us know they have the offensive talent.

The defense was worrisome during the regular season. However, they have stepped up the defense as the playoffs have progressed.

We double a lot on the other team's best player. We use TT to trap guys and run them off 3's. That can be exploited by teams w/a good inside game and multiple scorers, but then again, we can adjust our defense as we move forward.

Legend
Legend

R
Legend
Legend
R

This about says it all. I've only felt like this watching one other player and that's Jordan.

There's high school players, there's college players, there's pro players, and there's LeBron.

Never seen him so serious and focused. Good sign for repeat chances.

Man, I never liked Korver when he was with the opposing teams, but that guy has quickly become a fan favorite. Loved what LeBron said about him when asked after the game. He didn't talk about his shooting. Or what a great teammate he was. He said he's a "true professional".

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Horrible ball movement so far. We got too many players not pulling their weight. So many wasted possession on dumb crap

After so many similar comments over the past couple of years......have you ever considered shutting up so you don't look so foolish?

Have you considered there probably isn't a person on this planet whose opinion I value less than yours. You are a petty child and the best time on the board is when you are banned. That being said, my comments at the time were dead on. They weren't playing well and we're turning the ball over and allowed Toronto to come back and take the lead. That has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, merely discussion points during the game, but I don't expect you to talk intelligently about just about anything. Need to make sure I log in first from now on so your diarrhea of the mouth gets blocked the way I like it.

V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL...............yeah, I'm not intelligent.

Dude, you are full of crap on so many things!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeBron's left handed shot showed how great he has become. We are blessed to have this guy.

Now I shall give way to Lead's bitching.

Legend
Legend
Shumpert is just a waste at this point. He and TT on the floor creates a lot of ISO

Funny you should say that. One of our best lineups seems to be: Lebron, Deron, Korver, Shump and TT/Frye. It was that lineup that made our huge comeback against Indiana, and it was that lineup that put the game out of reach tonight.

As long as they keep the ball out of his hands and he focuses on Defense, Shump is okay.

Legend
Legend
it'd be nice to sweep again ... smile

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Legend
Legend
D
Okay Korver, I take back all the bad things I said. He hit some extremely clutch and some extremely badly needed three balls/shots there at the end. Whew.

LBJ is also a beast. Kyrie struggled it seemed.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Agreed. I was not happy w/getting Korver and I bad-mouthed his game. I was wrong about both. The guy is playing well and is a real asset to the team.

Legend
Legend
I like when we keep Deron, Korver, Frye in with Lebron and Tristan ... for some reason, that lineup always is in the plus

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
Eh, I think hubie was just trying to balance out the love fest the cavs have been getting fairly recently.

I could tell hubie knew this series was over before it started, and his commentary was one of trying to determine the best strategy to have a shot at beating us.

IMO, it was no where near close to the trash we heard coming from joe buck.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Bruh Report&#8207;

LeBron in the playoffs since Klay told him it's a mans league

35 PPG, 9.8 RPG, 8.0 APG, 2.6 SPG, 2.0 BPG, 50% FG, 46% 3FG

10 Wins 0 Losses

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Eh, I think hubie was just trying to balance out the love fest the cavs have been getting fairly recently.

I could tell hubie knew this series was over before it started, and his commentary was one of trying to determine the best strategy to have a shot at beating us.

IMO, it was no where near close to the trash we heard coming from joe buck.

I agree... I didn't like some of his commentary but didn't find him biased... Joe Buck was awful during the World Series...

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Buck turned me into an angry man during the series ! lol

Legend
Legend
Just saw that Mike Brown has been taking over the head-coaching duties for Golden State as Steve Kerr has been dealing with more back issues. Could we really be seeing a Lebron v Mike Brown Showdown for the finals? shocked

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
Just saw that Mike Brown has been taking over the head-coaching duties for Golden State as Steve Kerr has been dealing with more back issues. Could we really be seeing a Lebron v Mike Brown Showdown for the finals? shocked
Kerr will probably be back by then, but that would be amusing (and good for us)

S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Agreed. I was not happy w/getting Korver and I bad-mouthed his game. I was wrong about both. The guy is playing well and is a real asset to the team.

You may be right if Korver was brought in to start. But off the bench, he's an unbelievably great weapon. I have the feeling if he'd have starter's minutes, you would see the numbers trend negatively, because of his defense, and the fact that he's limited to being a catch and shoot guy.

This is why I tried to tell people to not freak out when the Cavs were scuffling all year. It doesn't matter. The fate of the 2016-2017 Cavs will not be decided during the regular season.

The regular season is for teams like the Raptors and Celtics. Who think that beating the Cavs during the year means ANYTHING.

I'm not saying the fact that the Cavs scuffled means they are going to win, I just meant that it doesn't matter until we get to now.

The regular season is for entertainment purposes only.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Lowry ruled out for today.

I really thought this team would put up a better fight, but I think it's more about how well the Cavs are playing versus anything the Raptors are doing. The Cavs are a complete unit right now.

Legend
Legend
finish them

P
Legend
Legend
P
GO CELTICS smile

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
E
Legend
Legend
E
Two minutes until sweeeeeeeep!

No Craps Given
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Get the broom and dust pan!