Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Do you think you could make one post to me w/out being critical? Seriously man.

A
Legend
Legend
A
He's made many. Grow up.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Show them to me, arch.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Show them to me, arch.

No need. They're out there if you care to look.

Drop the whole 'woe is me, everyone is against me" shtick.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Here's another thing that is truly amazing. arch says to me on a thread in the PFF "can you give them some time?" Okay. Yet, the Cavs have been to THREE STRAIGHT FINALS, only lost one game in the Eastern Conference playoffs, have won a championship, and they get ragged on repeatedly while arch keeps his mouth shut.

LOL............crazy!

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Got it, arch. I figured you were looking for a fight tonight.

Later.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Here's another thing that is truly amazing. arch says to me on a thread in the PFF "can you give them some time?" Okay. Yet, the Cavs have been to THREE STRAIGHT FINALS, only lost one game in the Eastern Conference playoffs, have won a championship, and they get ragged on repeatedly while arch keeps his mouth shut.

LOL............crazy!

That's just dumb. Really. You stalking me?

Here's the bottom line - You dislike me. You've said so many times. Actually, "hate" is the word you've used.

Yeah, the cav's are in the finals for the 3rd straight time. That's a good thing.

The Browns are trying to climb out of the cellar, yet you dis them quite often.

I don't. Can you give the Browns a chance?

Or, is it your dislike of me that propels your posts?

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Quote:
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Very mature of you. Thanks for legitimizing my posts towards you. smile

Can't take what you give?

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Must be a boring night for everyone to start keyboard warrioring with each other.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Must be a boring night for everyone to start keyboard warrioring with each other.

Agreed. Ignoring me is the same as saying "dude, I can't refute you, so I quit."

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Does your daughter play ball? Maybe we can get her to get more rebounds than Curry? You could say you've attended a finals game, too!

Legend
Legend
If you want to slam TT like that, start your own thread.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I was thinking about how amazing it is that the Cavs have reached the NBA Finals in three straight years. That's freaking amazing and I appreciate the fact that one of my teams is so good.

I think about the Browns. They have never even made it to one Super Bowl. Never mind three straight!

I do remember the Browns under Marty and how good they were. People were going off on him and the team because they didn't win it all. I remember I was at work one day and these idiots were complaining about Marty, Byner, the defense, etc.......and I said......"maybe you guys should appreciate how good we've been playing because we've been a lot worse." One of the idiots snorted and said........."Appreciate what? Them losing every damn year. Byner sucks. He needs to be cut. Fire Marty. Blow this team up."

Well, he got his wishes, as did many others.

Sometimes, one should be careful what he wishes for.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I think it'd be dumb to blow anything up, honestly.

Our guys aren't playing well. TT seems lost, and Kyrie would rather take 3s instead of drive to the rim when he's in the bonus.

Golden State is just that good.

At the same time, let people get out what they feel. There's really no wrong way to vent, bar threats to individuals, and telling them "how dare you say that!!" just riles people up more.

E
Legend
Legend
E
The team isnt playing up to their potential. That is a coaching issue. And it needs to be addressed in the offseason.

Its great that we made it to the finals. But you play to win the game. The mgt isnt going to be satisfied with the status quo, and neither are the fans. Who wants to be perennial finals losers and be happy with it. They will make adjustments. And it might mean some people leave.

No Craps Given
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
What would you do as coach when you're in the bonus? Would you tell your shooters to keep making low percentage jumpers, or would you tell them to drive to the rim?

The last two minutes of regulation put us in the bonus. If I'm Lue, I tell all of the guys that I'm benching them if they take some long three point shot. Pretty much every warrior was in foul trouble! Why Kyrie didn't continue to attack the rim, especially when we had the lead, blows me away. I don't know why LeBron allowed it to happen, either.

Legend
Legend
I think Lebron was totally gassed by the end of that game. I don't know about Kyrie, but I don't think Lebron had the energy to drive or even defend at that point.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
I think Lebron was totally gassed by the end of that game. I don't know about Kyrie, but I don't think Lebron had the energy to drive or even defend at that point.

He has been rackin' up the minutes.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Golden State made some unbelievably tough shots. Deep threes in transition. It is an amazing thing to watch. They are just a great team.

I don't think playing the blame game is productive. We won a championship just last year w/the same coach and most of the same players. I get that a lot of the same posters who are pointing fingers and playing the blame game are the same posters who post a lot in the political forum and do the same thing over there every day, so that is just how they live their lives.

However, I choose to respect how much the Cavs have accomplished in the last three years and appreciate watching one of my teams succeed. It's fun to witness and it sure beats being at the bottom of the league every year like the Browns are.

Legend
Legend
I don't think playing the blame game is productive. We won a championship just last year w/the same coach and most of the same players.

The front office couldn't re-sign Delly and Moz. They didn't want to keep our own guys, and now we're paying the price.

grin

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
LOL........thanks mac.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg

Kyrie and LeBron are playing the entire game at a pace they are not used to. LeBron is also the Cavs best defensive player so he is using all his energy on both ends.

I have no clue why the Cavs didn't try and slow down the game. They tried to run with the Warriors a lot of the time.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I think they almost have to run when it's there because it's too hard to consistently run your offense once GS gets their D set-up.

I think we've scored 113 points in each of the last two games. So, offense isn't really an issue. The Cavs should have won this past game. A lot of things went wrong at the end.

I just think that GS is an elite team w/guys who can score from deep. They are so tough to defend because they have been consistently hitting shots that as a coach, you would be happy w/the opponent taking.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I think they almost have to run when it's there because it's too hard to consistently run your offense once GS gets their D set-up.

Yeah, they were basically screwed either way. I just would have liked to have seen them try something different. Mostly I was trying to explain the level of fatigue that LeBron and Kyrie were dealing. What they both did in game three while playing the entire game was ridiculous.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Cavs reaching 3 straight finals is not very impressive when LeBron has gone to 7 straight finals.

Also going to 3 straight finals is not winning 3 straight finals and criticism is a great place for growth as long as it's constructive. And if that criticism is not constructive, it's still a good way to blow off steam after a tough loss. Who cares? It's not like TT and JR are forum members.

1st String
1st String
Report: Several Cavaliers players 'highly agitated' by Curry's squat

https://www.thescore.com/news/1315801

Draymond: Winning title in Cleveland 'would be very satisfying'

https://www.thescore.com/news/1315832

Hopefully this will be enough to fire up the Cavs tonight and make sure the series heads back to Oracle for game 5 Sunday

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: BustkeviousMingo

Hopefully this will be enough to fire up the Cavs tonight and make sure the series heads back to Oracle for game 5 Sunday

It was disrespectable but I found it funny too. Some times you just gotta laugh.

V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Thanks. I have been copying some of these posts on the Cavs's threads so I have evidence. I have been talking to other people about some of the things being said, like lead saying the moment is too big for Kyrie and that Griffin has done a mediocre job, and the other people think I am making them up.

Now, I can actually show them some of these comments. thumbsup

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20

It was disrespectable but I found it funny too. Some times you just gotta laugh.

They should feel irritated for playing like poo for three games, they deserve everything and they are too weak to stand up and do anything about it. That's the problem in this series for the cavs, they got punched in the mouth and won't answer. Golden State is just dominating them. Tonight will tell a lot, they'll either get pissed and atleast not get swept or they'll go meekly while GS celebrates for the second time in 3 years in your building

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
Thanks, another gem to copy and repeat. nanner

P
Legend
Legend
P
1 More Time ... GO CAVS BEAT GS thumbsup

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc

4 more times Go Cavs

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I like how I can read articles complaining about super teams, that have links to articles about how the Cavs should go after Paul George.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20

I agree with one of the comments:

"They should be more concerned with him dropping 30 than dropping a turd".

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
E
Legend
Legend
E
It would have been more funny if someone kicked him in the ass.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: nordawg
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc

4 more times Go Cavs

Would love to see that happen smile

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I find Curry annoying. Comes across as fake and conceited. The look on his face when he is doing that mouth guard thing pretty much tells it all.

Legend
Legend
I just think that GS is an elite team w/guys who can score from deep. They are so tough to defend because they have been consistently hitting shots that as a coach, you would be happy w/the opponent taking.

+1

We won a title letting Harrison Barnes take those open shots. Too bad he's not taking them tonight.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
E
Legend
Legend
E
I agree. He is a douchebag.

No Craps Given
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Cavs: Never Surrender

Link Copied to Clipboard