Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Why?

You didn't learn your lesson about damaged goods with the RG3 fiasco?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

Football of course is team game. The roster carries 53 players. Every one of the 53 has a role.

We all know the importance of the quarterback position. However, I don't care how good you are at quarterback you have to have a supporting cast.

There are a number of good (not great)quarterbacks in the league that could be champions with a good team around them.

Guys like Phillip Rivers, Matt Stafford, Alex Smith, and others could win with a good team around them.

Andrew Luck could be great. But he is proof that you have to have a team around you.

I am not a doctor and have no idea of the extent of Luck's injury. But if the doctors say he can fully recover and return to normal. Andrew Luck is the gold standard.

I would go after him with every piece of ammo I have.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I hope he does go to another team.

With our luck, Luck will go to the Steelers to replace Ben when he retires.

Oh lord, that would be awful...

When I saw the original post about him being overrated, I thought, "Man, if you put him on the Cowboys, they'd make the Super Bowl every year."

Same thing with the Steelers. Good grief.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Speaking I'd damaged goods. Bradford is injured....again.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Swish

Now what?

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: Swish

Now what?

Non contact knee injury, you don't say? Those things have been repaired more than a beat out Ford Tempo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Could Andrew Luck be damaged goods?

Link Copied to Clipboard