Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Its enough to make a person racist! brownie

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
I’m good. Im not the one defending marching with nazis.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Quote:
(i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)

But the first part of that is largely true while the second is not.. republican is a much bigger entity and neo-nazi is a subset of that.. I'm not aware of many neo-nazi's at all voting for democrats.

As to the greater context of protesting along side nazis.. I know that I share some general beliefs with neo-nazis regarding fiscal and economic matters.. but if I found myself at a protest attended by any visible presence of them, I would leave.. even if the protest was over purely economic issues..

Which is why it will be hard to take the republican party serious until it takes a similar stance.. something like.. In this country you are free to vote for whomever you want, for whatever reasons you want. If neo-nazis or white supremacists agree with republican economic plans and opt to vote Republican, fine... but.. BUT.. if you think you are voting to have somebody in office who sympathizes with your bigotry and hatred, you are WRONG.

It's really not that hard of a message to deliver....


yebat' Putin
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: Swish
I’m good. Im not the one defending marching with nazis.


If you do go to a march, you may be marching with one. You may not even know it, just like anyone else.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: Swish
I’m good. Im not the one defending marching with nazis.


If you do go to a march, you may be marching with one. You may not even know it, just like anyone else.


I think it was pretty clear who was a nazi in Charlottesville.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
(i.e., Nazi= Republican , or Republican = Nazi)

But the first part of that is largely true while the second is not.. republican is a much bigger entity and neo-nazi is a subset of that.. I'm not aware of many neo-nazi's at all voting for democrats.

As to the greater context of protesting along side nazis.. I know that I share some general beliefs with neo-nazis regarding fiscal and economic matters.. but if I found myself at a protest attended by any visible presence of them, I would leave.. even if the protest was over purely economic issues..

Which is why it will be hard to take the republican party serious until it takes a similar stance.. something like.. In this country you are free to vote for whomever you want, for whatever reasons you want. If neo-nazis or white supremacists agree with republican economic plans and opt to vote Republican, fine... but.. BUT.. if you think you are voting to have somebody in office who sympathizes with your bigotry and hatred, you are WRONG.

It's really not that hard of a message to deliver....


Good, you just delivered it. And I would add, you are much more eloquent than me.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,608
Originally Posted By: pfm1963

There have been posts on here , and I am going to paraphrase, that if you protest with a Nazi or stand side by side, even if you do not know the person to be a Nazi, then you basically are supporting the Nazis.


I haven't seen anything remotely close to what you are asserting here. When people are in regular clothing, not dressed as Natzi's, you have mo way to know that they are unless they start espousing their racist views.

What was brought up is standing beside people in a protest that are dressed, carrying flags and signs letting you know their racist views. Now maybe I missed a post that indicated what you are describing, but if so, I certainly haven't seen it.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Neo-Nazi site founder says 'troll storm' is protected speech, wants lawsuit dismissed

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5