Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1365623 12/04/17 08:47 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
YO 40 .... MORE WINNING .... thumbsup ....

Let me check ... hmmmm .. NOPE ... STILL NOT SICK OF IT .... rofl ..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...travel-ban.html

Supreme Court permits full enforcement of Trump travel ban

Handing the White House a huge judicial victory, the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of President Trump’s travel ban affecting residents of six majority-Muslim countries.

The justices said the policy can take full effect despite multiple legal challenges against it that haven’t yet made their way through the legal system.

The ban applies to people from Syria, Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Lower courts had said people from those countries with a "bona fide" relationship with someone in the United States could not be prevented from entry.

Grandparents and cousins were among the relatives courts said could not be excluded.




Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
So tired of winning!

Please Mr.President, a break, please.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,991
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,991
Gosh, another legal executive order upheld. It's amazing what happens when you work within the law.


[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 12/04/17 08:59 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,349
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,349
yayyyyy bigots rejoice!!!


You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
yayyyyy bigots rejoice!!!


Some people like tossing that term around with no justification.

Did you see, the Supreme Court upheld it, or did you miss that part?

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
yayyyyy bigots rejoice!!!


Actually, if I had the thought process some people on here do, I could turn your statement into "Kingo calls the supreme court bigots".

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
7-2 thumbsup

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
P
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,541
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
yayyyyy bigots rejoice!!!


Some people like tossing that term around with no justification.

Did you see, the Supreme Court upheld it, or did you miss that part?


I have learned on this board some posters accuse someone of being racist just by disagreeing politically. Liberals are a very intolerant bunch. They disdain anything that they do not agree with. All Republicans are racist and dumb. They cannot figure out that is the main reason they lost the election.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,145
M
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
M
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,145
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
yayyyyy bigots rejoice!!!


Some people like tossing that term around with no justification.

Did you see, the Supreme Court upheld it, or did you miss that part?


I have learned on this board some posters accuse someone of being racist just by disagreeing politically. Liberals are a very intolerant bunch. They disdain anything that they do not agree with. All Republicans are racist and dumb. They cannot figure out that is the main reason they lost the election.


I've been telling them this very thing for months but they haven't learned a thing.


WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Which seems to confirm it.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
America First! thumbsup

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,946
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,946
Beta males like Diam and 40 cling to the last scraps they have...

...all in the the name of evil.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: PDF
Beta males like Diam and 40 cling to the last scraps they have...

...all the the name of evil.


Portland is gonna bust you on the "the the" thingy. tsktsk

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,946
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,946
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PDF
Beta males like Diam and 40 cling to the last scraps they have...

...all the the name of evil.


Portland is gonna bust you on the "the the" thingy. tsktsk


This is gibberish to deflect from the fact that you have no argument

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: PDF
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PDF
Beta males like Diam and 40 cling to the last scraps they have...

...all the the name of evil.


Portland is gonna bust you on the "the the" thingy. tsktsk


This is gibberish to deflect from the fact that you have no argument


Why would I argue about our Supreme Court doing the right thing? It is already a done deal and you will just have to accept the fact that once again, You can't Stump "the the" Trump!

thumbsup

Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
W
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
W
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 8,974
J/C

So wait the vote was 7-2, so even some liberal leaning judges agreed - hmmmmmm so all the "this is racist and against the law" people were once again misinformed and incorrect. You see, liberals have this tendency to not be able to separate facts from feelings. AND THAT is why they will never win an argument.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
So tired of winning!

Please Mr.President, a break, please.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup


WUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl




Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
That only means theres 7 BIGOTS ON THE SUPREME COURT ...

rofl ...




Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,188
U just need to learn the terminology ... i think we need a TRANSLATION DICTIONARY ...

We’ll start slow ... let’s start with the definition of

BIGOT - folks with COMMON SENSE

thumbsup




Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Quote:
hmmmmmm so all the "this is racist and against the law" people were once again misinformed and incorrect.

Whether something is racist and whether it is against the law are 2 different things.. something can be racist and still be legal..

And I wonder if, considering some the left leaning justices voted in favor of allowing this and people are gloating.. if the next time they vote against the right if it will be accepted or if the SC will go back to being liberal partisans...


yebat' Putin
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
I don't understand the racist accusation.

I was reading where of the top 10 Muslim countries in the world, only 1 is effected. Of the top 5, none are effected.

This is an America Safety Ban, placing the safety of American Citizens first.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?
Should not America come first?

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Quote:
I don't understand the racist accusation.

I was reading where of the top 10 Muslim countries in the world, only 1 is effected. Of the top 5, none are effected.

Muslim is a religion, not a race.

I don't understand why those 6 countries were selected.. what is the significance?

Quote:
This is an America Safety Ban, placing the safety of American Citizens first.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?
Should not America come first?

I don't have a problem with making Americans safer.. as soon as folks are willing to engage in a meaningful discussion on how to keep us safer from EACH OTHER, which is a significantly greater threat than folks from those other nations... then I will believe people really care about keeping American's safer.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,259
JC

http://www.businessinsider.com/death-risk-statistics-terrorism-disease-accidents-2017-1

How likely are foreign terrorists to kill Americans? The odds may surprise you

Dave Mosher and Skye Gould

Jan. 31, 2017, 9:36 PM 107,896

facebook
linkedin
twitter
email
print

attacker terrorist gun assault rifle grenade launcher pointed toward camera shutterstock_2986132Shutterstock

The idea that foreign terrorists pose a grave threat to Americans is sacrosanct to President Donald Trump's immigration ban, which he enacted on Friday.

Trump's executive order immediately barred about 220 million people from seven majority-Muslim nations from setting foot on US soil for the next few months. It also triggered nationwide and international protest, sowed confusion at airports, and attracted judicial challenges (and defeats), among other discord. Military and foreign policy experts, meanwhile, expressed concern the ban may actually worsen the threat of terrorism.

The president, his administration, and his supporters defended the executive order by underscoring how the measure aims to protect US citizens from foreign-born terrorism.

"We cannot gamble with American lives," Department of Homeland Security (DHS) secretary John Kelly said Tuesday during a televised press conference. "I will not gamble with American lives."

But how justified is that gamble, according to real-world data?

president donald trump signs immigration travel ban executive order pentagon jan 27 207 reuters RTSXPZ8President Trump signs an executive order on January 27, 2017.Carlos Barria/Reuters

According to a September 2016 study by Alex Nowrasteh at the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, some 3,024 Americans died from 1975 through 2015 due to foreign-born terrorism. That number includes the 9/11 terrorist attacks (2,983 people) and averages nearly 74 Americans per year.

Since 9/11, however, foreign-born terrorists have killed roughly one American per year. Six Americans have died per year at the hands, guns, and bombs of Islamic terrorists (foreign and domestic).

"I once asked a guy at [the National Institutes of Health] how much we should spend on preventing a disease that kills 6 per year, and he looked at me like I was crazy," John Mueller, a foreign policy expert at the Ohio State University and co-author of the book "Chasing Ghosts: The Policing of Terrorism", told Business Insider in an email.

Here's how the lifetime odds of the most common — and feared — causes of death for Americans stack up against foreign killings (highlighted in red):

BI Graphics_Odds of DyingSkye Gould/Business Insider

Americans are more likely to win a lottery jackpot

The chart above doesn't account for an American person's specific behaviors, age, sex, location, or other factors that can wildly change up the results — it's one big, fat average of the US population.

The data primarily come from a 2016 report by the National Safety Council and the National Center for Health Statistics' final 2013 report on causes of death in the US, which was released in February 2016 (and is the most current).

To include the Cato Institute's terrorism data — which doesn't include terrorism in other countries where Americans were victims — plus natural-disaster data shared by Tulane University, we calculated the lifetime odds of death by applying 2013 life expectancy and population in the US. Our analysis also assumes each cause of death won't change drastically in the near future. (A quick look at mortality data from other years suggests the magnitudes and rankings are relatively consistent.)

"Everybody is arguing whether or not it is a BAN. Call it what you want, it is about keeping bad people (with bad intentions) out of country!" Trump tweeted on Wednesday.

However, the reality flips Trump's rationale on its head.

Compared to the threat posed by refugee terrorists — which the president's executive order is allegedly designed to curtail — the data suggest the typical American is:

6 times more likely to die from a shark attack (one of the rarest forms of death on Earth)
29 times more likely to die from a regional asteroid strike
260 times more likely to be struck and killed by lightning
4,700 times more likely to die in an airplane or spaceship accident
129,000 times more likely to die in a gun assault
407,000 times more likely to die in a motor vehicle incident
6.9 million times more likely to die from cancer or heart disease

Put another way, as frightening and disturbing as events like 9/11 are, an American's unfathomably remote chances of winning the Powerball lottery jackpot are many times greater than those of being killed by a refugee terrorist on any given year — and even higher compared to the odds of being killed by an illegal immigrant terrorist.

syrian refugees children kids reuters RTX2V5VYSyrian refugee children stand in front of their family caravan in Al Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan near the border with Syria, December 3, 2016.Muhammad Hamed/Reuters

Weighing the logic of all-out counter-terrorism efforts

It's worth pointing out that the US government's multi-billion-dollar-per-year homeland security efforts to thwart terrorism, certainly since 9/11, have ostensibly reduced American deaths and kept the odds low.

However, it's hard to say — the DHS does not publicly release data about the number of terror attack attempts per day and lives saved as a result of its efforts. The same is also true of counter-terrorist military operations.

But assume for a moment that one 9/11-like event killed 3,000 Americans per year, and indefinitely. While this would drastically raise the lifetime odds of death by a foreign terrorist, the typical American is still far more likely to die walking out the door, getting into a car, jumping into a pool, or simply standing up.

Mueller and his colleague Mark G. Stewart explored the costs and benefits of fighting terrorism for the Cato Institute in a September 2014 study. That report states:

"[T]he United States spends about $100 billion per year seeking to deter, disrupt, or protect against domestic terrorism. If each saved life is valued at $14 million, it would be necessary for the counterterrorism measures to prevent or protect against between 6,000 and 7,000 terrorism deaths in the country each year, or twice that if the lower figure of $7 million for a saved life is applied."

Assuming the 2010 terrorist attack plot on Times Square was successful (the car bomb didn't go off), Mueller told Business Insider, hitting that measure would require four such attacks per day on US soil.

"As has been suggested," Mueller and Stewart wrote in their study, "terrorists scarcely seem to be numerous, competent, and dedicated enough to carry out such a task."

Andy Kiersz contributed to this report.

This story has been updated with new details provided after its initial publication. A sentence that compared lottery odds to terrorist killing odds was also corrected and made more precise.


#gmstrong
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
I think some sort travel ban is required to and from the middle east. So be it, the Muslims are the target race and are banned to immigrate to the US if they are from these countries. It's what our current leaders want, so it's what we have to live with.

So I'll play the favorite republican game right now.

Whatabout the Supreme Court who upheld Obamacare, & Wade Vs Row? All the conservative tears are still flowing. Hypocrites


"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
So in a 40 year window, over 90% of the deaths came during 9/11.

I have repeatedly stated that Americans have always done way worse to each other than any foreigner could ever dream of pulling off.

Last edited by Swish; 12/05/17 12:44 PM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,518
R
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
R
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,518
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
I don't understand the racist accusation.

I was reading where of the top 10 Muslim countries in the world, only 1 is effected. Of the top 5, none are effected.

Muslim is a religion, not a race.

I don't understand why those 6 countries were selected.. what is the significance?

Quote:
This is an America Safety Ban, placing the safety of American Citizens first.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?
Should not America come first?

I don't have a problem with making Americans safer.. as soon as folks are willing to engage in a meaningful discussion on how to keep us safer from EACH OTHER, which is a significantly greater threat than folks from those other nations... then I will believe people really care about keeping American's safer.


Maybe you should direct this to your BUDDIES on the left called me a child molester just because I disagreed with their opinion ....guess you had no problem with that....also seems that you aint got a problem with their respect for hate groups like ANTIFA, BLM,Nand their constant vicious attacts on Trump or your country.
All along I respected you as a voice of reason but I learned I was WRONG

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
I don't understand the racist accusation.

I was reading where of the top 10 Muslim countries in the world, only 1 is effected. Of the top 5, none are effected.

Muslim is a religion, not a race.

I don't understand why those 6 countries were selected.. what is the significance?

Quote:
This is an America Safety Ban, placing the safety of American Citizens first.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?
Should not America come first?

I don't have a problem with making Americans safer.. as soon as folks are willing to engage in a meaningful discussion on how to keep us safer from EACH OTHER, which is a significantly greater threat than folks from those other nations... then I will believe people really care about keeping American's safer.


Maybe you should direct this to your BUDDIES on the left called me a child molester just because I disagreed with their opinion ....guess you had no problem with that....also seems that you aint got a problem with their respect for hate groups like ANTIFA, BLM,Nand their constant vicious attacts on Trump or your country.
All along I respected you as a voice of reason but I learned I was WRONG


It'll all be ok little snowflake!



Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Originally Posted By: Riley01
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
I don't understand the racist accusation.

I was reading where of the top 10 Muslim countries in the world, only 1 is effected. Of the top 5, none are effected.

Muslim is a religion, not a race.

I don't understand why those 6 countries were selected.. what is the significance?

Quote:
This is an America Safety Ban, placing the safety of American Citizens first.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?
Should not America come first?

I don't have a problem with making Americans safer.. as soon as folks are willing to engage in a meaningful discussion on how to keep us safer from EACH OTHER, which is a significantly greater threat than folks from those other nations... then I will believe people really care about keeping American's safer.


Maybe you should direct this to your BUDDIES on the left called me a child molester just because I disagreed with their opinion ....guess you had no problem with that....also seems that you aint got a problem with their respect for hate groups like ANTIFA, BLM,Nand their constant vicious attacts on Trump or your country.
All along I respected you as a voice of reason but I learned I was WRONG


Or he could also direct it to his buddies on the right who have no problem with the hate groups like the KKK, the Alt Right, and back known pedophiles like Roy Moore and sexual predators like Trump, but want to ban Muslim Women and Children refugee's from immigrating to the US. thumbsup

Leaders of Murica... not protecting our women and children.


"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Quote:
Maybe you should direct this to your BUDDIES on the left called me a child molester just because I disagreed with their opinion ....guess you had no problem with that....

It is quite a disturbing trend on these boards that if you miss something or don't feel compelled to comment on something that it implies complicit agreement with it. If somebody called you a child molestor just for having a different opinion, that's pretty low.. but I hardly see why you need me to come to your defense on that.

Quote:
also seems that you aint got a problem with their respect for hate groups like ANTIFA, BLM,Nand their constant vicious attacts on Trump or your country.

First, I have no idea what ANTIFA and BLM have to do with a thread about banning immigrants and travellers from predominantly muslim middle eastern and north african nations.. I have opinions on both ANTIFA and BLM and posted those opinions in threads where it was relevant... but I see no reason to post them here.

I do have a problem with vicious attacks on Trump.. just like I did the attacks on Obama and Bush before him... if you want to criticize and debate policies etc.. have at it. But that accounts for about 20% of what goes on here (and that's probably being generous).. most of it is little more than 5th grade bickering and name calling.. there is no reason for personal attacks and name calling.. I don't care which side you are on..

As for attacking "our country", I haven't seen any more of that from the left than I have from the right.. both seem to be fairly equally ticked off at the state of things... and no, I do not equate attacking the President with attacking the country...


yebat' Putin
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
conservatives would deport dora the explorer if they could.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
So basically the answer I got to my question was...

Whatabout American crime.
Whatabout the odds.
Whatabout Roe v Wade.

Well I will say whatabout the fact that all of these banned countries contain terrorists who fled there, or exist there, that we are hunting down and killing?

Allowing people from those Countries to immigrate is not placing our Citizens First when there are plenty of other countries to choose immigrants from.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Saudi isn't on the list, and they are the #1 sponsor of terrorism in the world.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Originally Posted By: Swish
Saudi isn't on the list, and they are the #1 sponsor of terrorism in the world.


They get a pass...women can drive now.


"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
and whatabout Saudi Arabia.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: Swish
Saudi isn't on the list, and they are the #1 sponsor of terrorism in the world.


They're the good guys now.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,692
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,692
I just don't understand why the list isn't longer. Almost every 9/11 hijacker was from Saudi Arabia yet they aren't on the list.

The main problem I see with it is that it's pretty easy to travel from nation to nation in the middle east. All one would have to do is cross the border to a nation not on the list and then fly to the U.S.

But at least it's a start. Now that the SCOTUS has upheld the ban the number of countries can be increased.

What am I saying?! I almost forgot what a left wing liberal I was there for a minute! lmao


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
and whatabout Saudi Arabia.

Asking why a country is NOT on the list that probably should be is not a whataboutism.. it's a legitimate part of the conversation... I'm yet to hear a reasonable explanation of why these 6 countries were singled out.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,399
Originally Posted By: Swish
conservatives would deport dora the explorer if they could.

There are very strict laws to keeping a monkey as a pet in this country and she doesn't follow them.. she's a criminal, she's got to go.


yebat' Putin
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
and whatabout Saudi Arabia.

Asking why a country is NOT on the list that probably should be is not a whataboutism.. it's a legitimate part of the conversation... I'm yet to hear a reasonable explanation of why these 6 countries were singled out.


Well once I get a reasonable answer to my questions I will answer yours.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus SC upholds travel ban ....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5