Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Originally Posted By: Swish
So we’re the only place with a massive cold front in the world, yet people think our weather must represent the entire globe.

As I said. Simpletons like trump and his ilk don’t know the difference between weather and climate.
“Their’s snow in my yard. How can they're be global warming?” said one Dawgtalker.

yo, you remember that republican who brought a snowball with him to the senate floor to prove global warming isn't real?

good times, good times.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PDXBrownsFan
Just got back from 9 days in England and the overwhelming majority of people over there are appalled, disgusted and shaking their head in amazement at the USA for electing such a moron.

Remember, along with Israel...the UK are our closest allies. So, notch one up on another one of Trump's accomplishments: alienating our allies.

A greater number of Britons are in favour of Donald Trump’s state visit than oppose it, according to new polling data from YouGov.

When asked whether they thought the visit should go ahead or be cancelled, 49 per cent of British adults were in favour of the visit, compared to just 36 per cent who were against it.

Another obvious split concerned how respondents had voted in the EU referendum last June. As many as 68 per cent of Leave voters thought Trump's state visit should go ahead, while there was half as much support among those on the Remain side.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...nst-poll-shows/

So I guess we know what circles you traveled in.

lol I wonder how bad you have to be if every other person doesn't want the President of a close ally to VISIT their country. I wonder how those numbers compare to Assad, Putin or Erdogan?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
why does mine have to be crap, though

The crap is Yahoo Swish. I even removed Yahoo as my homepage. I've never seen such a negative website.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
why does mine have to be crap, though

The crap is Yahoo Swish. I even removed Yahoo as my homepage. I've never seen such a negative website.

i have. it's called fox news.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Fish, why is your boy so obsessed with everything Obama?

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
While the Fake News loves to talk about my so-called low approval rating, @foxandfriends just showed that my rating on Dec. 28, 2017, was approximately the same as President Obama on Dec. 28, 2009, which was 47%...and this despite massive negative Trump coverage & Russia hoax!

7:46 AM - Dec 29, 2017

No, Trump's approval rating hasn't caught up to Obama's

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating/index.html

sorry bro but i don't get it. he's trying desperately so hard to be as popular as obama.

not through legislation, mind you, but through rhetoric.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

I do believe Obama was at 46% by this time in his first year.

So what is your point?

Legend
Legend
Check the link I dropped.

Trump is wrong.

Which isn’t new, unfortunately.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So you are using a different poll.

Ok.

So which poll is true?

Legend
Legend
So you are using a different poll.

Ok.

So which poll is true?

The one with strippers on it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

I do believe Obama was at 46% by this time in his first year.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/28/trump-...campaign=buffer

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Looks to me like Trump is right again and the Left hates it.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Just remember

"Americans have a Winston Churchill in President Donald Trump", Mike Huckabee tweeted Tuesday. thumbsup

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
"I think we shall have to take the Chinese in hand and regulate them. The Aryan stock is bound to triumph."

Who said it? Winston Churchill or Donald Trump?

Legend
Legend
Just got back from 9 days in England and the overwhelming majority of people over there are appalled, disgusted and shaking their head in amazement at the USA for electing such a moron.

Remember, along with Israel...the UK are our closest allies. So, notch one up on another one of Trump's accomplishments: alienating our allies.

Yet they would have said the same thing if we would have elected Hillary.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump ramps up Border Patrol recruitment, in bid to hire thousands of new agents

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...new-agents.html

thumbsup

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Yet they would have said the same thing if we would have elected Hillary.

My thoughts exactly.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Trump continues to fight against science.

Wow! I owe George W. a huge apology saying he was the dumbest President EVER! No comparison, Trump makes him look like he has a 190 IQ!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Just remember

"Americans have a Winston Churchill in President Donald Trump", Mike Huckabee tweeted Tuesday. thumbsup

Huckabee should share his chronic.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Just remember

Not all that familiar with Churchill, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith off a limb I'm going out on and say that statement from Huckabee is easily a STRETCH.

my two cents...
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Just remember

Not all that familiar with Churchill, but I'm gonna take a leap of faith off a limb I'm going out on and say that statement from Huckabee is easily a STRETCH.

Churchill was a war hero and a rough around the edges yet savvy statesman that turned the Nazi tide by finding a path to victory in the midst of certain defeat! Trump wouldn't make a good pimple on Churchill's arse!

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Just remember

Churchill was a war hero and a rough around the edges yet savvy statesman that turned the Nazi tide by finding a path to victory in the midst of certain defeat! Trump wouldn't make a good pimple on Churchill's arse!

My wife is a Screen Actor's Guild member. As such, she gets certain movies that are nominated for awards to screen.

Darkest Hour was among them. Great movie.

my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Speaking of ascomplishments.

Pentagon just announced transgendered can now be recruited and allowed in the military.

This is awesome (not for trump or his bigoted supporters) because if you love your country, then you should be allowed to serve and potentially give your life for it, regardless on how you view yourself.

We have men, women, LBGT of all colors, ethnicities, and religions serving in our military, and that’s one of the many reasons we have the greatest military on the planet!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Trump makes him look like he has a 190 IQ!

Trump has the same effect on tree stumps, soap dishes and washcloths.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump redoubles support of Iran protests, says 'world is watching'

President Trump on Saturday again expressed his support for Iran’s growing anti-government protests, saying oppressive regimes “cannot endure forever” and that “the world is watching.”

“Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!” Trump said in two tweets. “The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most....”

Trump’s increasingly forceful comments mark the second time in two days that he has publicly backed the protests, amid growing support in Washington for the anti-government movement, largely sparked by Iranians’ frustration over rising food costs and continued high unemployment.

thumbsup
Give em hell Mr.President!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Link?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Link?

I was just reading the article, so maybe I can assist my longtime friend 40:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...t-protests.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Rubio: GOP tax bill 'probably went too far' to help corporations

BY SYLVAN LANE - 12/29/17 11:12 AM EST

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said in an interview published Friday that Republicans “probably went too far” cutting corporate taxes in their just-enacted overhaul of the tax code.

Rubio said he expects corporations to pay out higher dividends to shareholders and buy back shares to increase their stock price with proceeds from the bill.

“You’re going to see a lot of these multinationals buy back shares to drive up the price,” Rubio told the southwest Florida-based News-Press.

“Some of them will be forced, because they’re sitting on historic levels of cash, to pay out dividends to shareholders,” Rubio said. “That isn’t going to create dramatic economic growth.”

The GOP tax bill reduced the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. Republicans have insisted that the corporate tax cut would yield higher wages and more jobs for U.S. workers.

Several U.S. corporations that supported the tax bill announced raises, bonuses and benefits increases for employees shortly after Congress passed the measure on Dec. 22. These include Boeing, Wells Fargo, Comcast, AT&T and close to a dozen others.

But other corporations are planning to funnel the savings into benefits for executives, board members and shareholders. White House chief economic adviser Gary Cohn was visibly stunned at an October interview when only a handful of CEOs in attendance indicated they would reinvest tax savings in hiring and expanding.

Rubio said while the bill contained several things he supported, “If I were king for a day, this tax bill would have looked different.” He and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) successfully pushed GOP leaders to increase the child tax credit, a provision meant to assist struggling families.

Rubio said he expects Americans to embrace the tax bill once the changes are implemented.

“If I’m against the tax bill because I don’t think it’ll actually cut my taxes and I get my first paycheck in February and it has $200 in there that didn’t used to be there, I’m going to notice that,” Rubio said.

“By the time we get to November of next year, their opinion about the tax bill is not going to be based on media coverage. It’s going to be based on what their paycheck is telling them.”

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/366779...lp-corporations

O
Legend
Legend
O

Even some Fox News anchors are starting to wake up.

Legend
Legend
Remember, the enlightened Fox News anchors will get shunned like Amish who break the code.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
MSNBC got rid of Greta Van Sustern pretty quick too.

Toe the company line or the employment line. Which line is the employee’s choice.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
MSNBC and Fox News might as well be the same network, just opposing ideologies.

I often have to cleanse myself after watching any more than half an hour of it, and I consider myself quite liberal.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Since I don’t have the time to watch all of them, I quit watching any of them. All I wanted was unfiltered news and all I could find was opinion.

#GMSTRONG
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Since I don’t have the time to watch all of them, I quit watching any of them. All I wanted was unfiltered news and all I could find was opinion.

Only objectivity left in the media if you ask me is Glenn Beck. He gave up the hair on fire rhetoric quite a while ago.

my two cents...
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Written media is the only media worth engaging with. They usually dive in much deeper into the topic than any news station could and in less time. In 15 minutes you could read a 1,000 word article or you could watch 3 commercials and see two talking heads argue about a singular point on air. That said, if I'm up early on Sunday then I might turn on Meet the Press, because Chuck Todd is nothing if not entertaining.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
When searching for objectivity, I usually turn here for some down to earth real news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Trump redoubles support of Iran protests, says 'world is watching'

President Trump on Saturday again expressed his support for Iran’s growing anti-government protests, saying oppressive regimes “cannot endure forever” and that “the world is watching.”

“Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!” Trump said in two tweets. “The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most....”

Trump’s increasingly forceful comments mark the second time in two days that he has publicly backed the protests, amid growing support in Washington for the anti-government movement, largely sparked by Iranians’ frustration over rising food costs and continued high unemployment.

thumbsup
Give em hell Mr.President!

*Dan Scavino sends a tweet obviously written by Stephen Miller while Trump eats carving table meat after 18 holes*

40: Wow. Giving 'em hell, sir!

Legend
Legend
Trump Halts $13 Billion Obama Amtrak Plan Despite Calls For Infrastructure Spending in 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-halts-13-billion-obama-142639516.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Well it was Obama's so it's totally justified....

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Who?

Legend
Legend
Ya Mamma

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Trump's Accomplishments to date...

Link Copied to Clipboard